Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

View Poll Results: Did You Take The Dare?
No - Too Scary! 27 55.10%
Yes - Didn't Get Caught! 12 24.49%
Yes - Got Caught & Laughed! 4 8.16%
Yes - Got Caught & Cried! 6 12.24%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #1
Nudist_Ralph

Key Self Imposed Bondage

This is a dare which needs to be done by folks who live with other people, family, roommates, or have a window exposed to passersby's.

Items you need:
1) Handcuffs with a key. Get some real ones, not the kind you can twist and break out of.
2) Two pieces of rope, enough to tie each leg or foot to something.
3) A small container or ice cube tray.
4) A freezer and water
5) Broom or stairs with bannisters.
6) An adventurous spirit.
7) A camera if you dare.....
8) A scissors if you must.

Steps:
1) Put the key to the handcuffs in the small container or ice cube tray, fill with water and place in freezer. Let it freeze overnight or for several hours so the key is completely frozen in an ice cube.

2) Once you have your key-pop, get naked and use the rope and tie your feet to two different bannisters on the stairs so you are spread eagle as wide as you can go. If you don't have a stair with bannisters you can use a broom and slip the rope through the hanger hole on the one end and get creative with the other end to make sure your feet are tight and not coming off. The placement of this should be in a spot where when someone walks up the stair they get a full view, or if you live alone in front of an open window or on a deck, etc. It needs to be somewhere with once in a while traffic. If you live at home with your family do it while everyone is out, but will be home in about an hour or two.

3) Now sit up and take the key-pop and place it close enough to you that you can reach it when your hands are handcuffed behind your back. Same with the scissors if you are choosing to use them.

4) Put the camera on a self timer pointing at yourself and complete teh next step before it goes off. Then you will have a picture to share with all of us of how you looked while performing this dare.

5) Put the handcuffs on with your hands behind your back and make sure they are tight enough so you can't get out and there you are. Self bound, spread eagle and they only way out is to wait for the ice to melt enough to get the key and then try to use that key from behind your back to open the handcuffs to get out.

Notes:
1) You might want to practice unlocking the handcuffs while they are behind your back to make sure you can do it. Although, if you don't that will add to the suspense that you might get caught because you simply can't get out once you are locked in.

2) The scissors is to cut the rope quickly rather than untie-ing your feet. This maybe needed if a quick get away is in order once you have your hands free.

3) You can lesson the risk by handcuffing your hands in front of yourself rather than behind. Then you could even use your handcuffed hands to cut the ropes and make a mad dash to get away before you are caught if needed.

4) If the ice melts and you get the key and no one has come home, you can always wait until you hear someone coming and then from that point race to get free and out of there before getting caught.

5) To make it even more exciting before you handcuff yourself insert a vibe set to on high.

Have Fun! This was my first post here, I hope you all like it.....
Nudist_Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #2
WhiteWingDemon

Very good dare.
I'll give it a try next chance I get.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
criminal
Baby Member

Send a message via MSN to criminal Send a message via Yahoo to criminal
Default other option

Being nude in public view runs a risk of arrest. Another option that would risk being laughed at when or if caught is wearing only bra and panties and maybe some garters. A gag would be a good idea so you couldn't explain yourself if caught and freezing the key in a large pan would require a longer wait for the ice to melt. Enjoy.
criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #4
calripkenjr8

Instead of Naked, if you are a guy you could always cross dress. Or wear a diaper. THAT would be pretty hard to explain too.
calripkenjr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #5
Nudist_Ralph

Default Good Ideas...

Thanks guys for offering other twists!

Guy:
Cross dressing

Either:
Being in a diaper
Being in just your underwear

One more twist to add difficulty to this one would be to put in a blindfold before you handcuff yourself. This is especially exciting if you are doing this near an open window and so you have no idea if someone is seeing you or not...
Nudist_Ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 05:18 PM   #6
peeping_ash

i've done similar things before. just tied my feet to a pipe infront of the window in the front of my house, moved the net curtain to the side, put a scarf over my eyes so i couldn't see and tangeled my hands in a whole load of string behind my back (the sting was also tied to the chair) and just sat and counted out 5 mins.

every little noise scares you half to death! such a buzz!

I don't think i have the guts to do the key in ice bit! maybe one day!

likes: bondage, masterbation with/without cumming, public (some chance of getting caught), cbt.

sometimes like: cum eating, pee consumtion, moderate pain, anal (nothing too big)

dislikes: crossdressing, too public.

will not do ever: family, friends, poo, mess in clothes.
peeping_ash is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exhibitionism, exhibitionist, handcuffs, rope