Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #1
halomaster117
Account Banned

Default Just a quick question: Why can members under 18 not post in the slave/master area?

Just a quick question: Why can members under 18 not post in the slave/master area?

I have done that a few times (didn't know the rules) and got put on probation for it!!!

Could an admin please change that rule? Please?

[/sollipsism]

Old 11-10-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
Night-1991
Account Banned

Because it's the rules, i mean you can't be a 35 year old and ask a 15 year old to be a slave or master.

Plus, BDSM is reserved for over 18's
Old 11-10-2008, 08:40 PM   #3
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by halomaster117 View Post
Just a quick question: Why can members under 18 not post in the slave/master area?

I have done that a few times (didn't know the rules) and got put on probation for it!!!

Could an admin please change that rule? Please?
Because it is the way it is. Simple. I know how much it can be frustrating for younger users but for legal & safety reasons we had to restrict the area.

As far as your personal situation is concerned, when you got on probation (I remember, it was me) it was because you posted there more than once and tried back with a second account. First time I gave you a warning & explained the rule to you. You would have not had this problem if you had taken a few minutes of your time to read the rules. Those stickies are there for a reason.

And, no, the rules won't change. Don't worry, you'll be 18 one day and 5 five years is not as long as it seems

Oh hmm... I thought about asking why in some posts of yours you state to be 13 and why your registration BD makes you 41 but I'm not so sure I want to know the answer...

Meh, anyway, no rules changes so no need to discuss this even further. So locked.

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 11-10-2008 at 10:25 PM. Reason: double check my infos
Closed Thread