Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #1
DirtySanchez

Drink Try a Urine Jagerbomb !!!

Hi everyone. Here is a dare for anyone who has pee as a ‘soft limit’ or who has never attempted drinking piss before. I just had this idea yesterday and haven’t even tried it myself yet, but I plan on having a go later on tonight so I’ll come back in a few hours and let you know what it’s like. Please give it a go and report back how it went.

THE URINE JAGERBOMB (Easy)

For this dare all you need is 2 glasses (a shot glass and a pint / tumbler) and a soft drink (preferably an energy drink such a Red Bull or Monster). The dare is to drink a piss cocktail. Pour your soft drink into the larger glass, then pee into the shot glass. When you feel ready pick up the shot of piss, drop the shot glass into the bigger glass, and as soon as you have down the lot together!

Personally, I’m dreading trying the easy version, but if you want to step the game up then try this variation.

THE URINE JAGERBOMB (Hard)

With this version we reverse the drinks. You still need a shot glass and a bigger glass, but instead of a soft drink you need an alcoholic drink ‘shot’ drink. Traditionally in Jagarbombs the hard drink in question is ‘Jagermaster’ which I personally hate, but if you don’t have any you can use something else.

Now this time you piss into the large glass (try for as much pee as you can) then you pour the alcoholic drink into the shot glass. When you’re ready drop the shot into the piss and as quickly as you can pick the big glass and down the lot! Yuk!

-

The reason I’ve come up with this dare was because up until now drinking piss was pretty much on my limit list but it was one I wanted to try and push. Ages ago I attempted drinking some but no sooner had it gone in my mouth I had to spit it back out again. You here stories about people drinking it to survive and stuff so I figured it was all a case of mind over matter, but believe me, it’s really rank!

Anyway, last night I was bored and wanted to try some dares so after a bit of fooling around I decided to down a shot of piss. A very simple plain piss shot. Believe me, it was pretty gross although I didn’t gag or throw up. The sensation was very weird, it feels like it widens the back of the throat. Anyway, it’s certainly not a dare I intend on making a habit of but it is going from hard limit to soft limit. So I am going to push it a bit further with a Urine Jagerbomb tonight. If this grosses you out at least push yourself and try a single piss shot. I give a piss shot a 7.5 out of 10 for gross. I’ll report back later with when I thought of a piss cocktail.

Have fun, I dare ya.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to DirtySanchez for this post:
Old 07-05-2010, 03:22 PM   #2
DirtySanchez

Well that was fucking rank!

OK, so i've tried the first drink. (Shot of piss in the red bull.) and to my surprise it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. It had a slightly nasty aftertaste so i give it a 4/10 for being gross. The single shot of piss yesterday was actually far worse.

So, after a settled my stomach I decided to do the hard drink. I had a shot of brandy in a large glass of piss. I staired at the glass of piss for about a minute thinking 'I really don't think i can do this'. But after a while i dropped the shot in and started gulping the piss. The first four gulps were ok but after that i couldnt get it down quick enough. I slowed down and thats when i could fully taste it and did for the next 3 gulps. But i did manage to finish it and was able to keep it down. I've used mouth washed 4 times. It was really horrible. 9.5/10. Won't be trying that again in a hurry, but at leaste i can cross it off my list of dares to do before i die!

Anyone else think they can do better! Fancy giving it a go? I'll admire you if you can.

Good luck. Take care. And it you give this a try please feed back.

Not interested in: Pain, Bondage, Wedgies, Shaving, Denial, Edging
Strict Limits: Family & Friends, Permanent, Nude in very public place, Very Illegal, Physically Dangerous, Bad for health.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:32 AM   #3
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

No problem. I'll repost quickly.

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:46 AM   #4
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

It just about made it taste better. It wasn't any worse, to be honest, though there was a strange chemical reaction between the Mountain Dew and the urine...created a very thick, long-lasting head of foam.

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk