Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2014, 07:49 AM   #1
matt1995

Default Choose your own adventure: Jake, James, Katie and I

Jake and James were identical twins. They were both six foot two, about two hundred and fifty pounds and incredibly athletic. They had short neat hair, smooth unblemished skin and muscles in all the right places. They both had eight-pack, great pecs, thick legs and fantastic arses. They were well-spoken, funny and friendly. In short - any girl would dream of having either one of them as a boyfriend. Unfortunately for those girls, both Jake and James were gay.

Katie was about five foot eight with long straight blonde hair and a slim figure. She was into gymnasts and so had the sort of body which looked great in a leotard. Long lovely legs, a thin waist and relatively small (B cups) but firm and round boobs. She was clever and pretty, although typically fairly shy and a recluse in her own world, especially around people she didn't particularly know.

I was Matt. I was a tiny bit taller than Katie and relatively slim, although I did like swimming and climbing, I nevertheless could not boast the Action Man physiques of the twins. I had brown hair, high cheekbones and intense blue eyes.

Together Jake, James, Katie and I were best friends in college, all eighteen years old and in our final year. It was Summertime , and it was Friday afternoon and we were planning for our weekend. We all queued up in the Canteen, being that we took the same classes and always spent all our freetime together, and got our food, before finding an empty table in the corner of the room to sit at.

'So...' I said, 'What is the plan for this weekend?'
'Tom iz havvinvnw a pacefa att...' James tried to speak with a mouth full of macaroni cheese.
'That's disgusting James!' Katie said, shielding her food with her arm from any of James' spit.
'I think what my brother is trying to say is that Tom is having a house party at his house this weekend, 'cause his parents are away, and I'm sure we can get in', Jake elaborated on his brother's mumblings.
'That sounds pretty good - you sure you can get us in - I barely even speak to Tom...' I replied.
'We play rugby and football with Tom on the weekends. I'm sure he'll let us all in.' James had finished his mouthful.

'My dad away and he left his tent at home,' Katie said, 'So if we don't want to go to an athletes' party with all the jocks hitting on me and comparing cock lengths on the kitchen table, us four could go camping in one of the farmers fields near my house. I've got beer.'
'That sounds alright,' said James, 'But if we skip both of those tonight, some people are heading to this beach tomorrow.'
'Oh yeah,' I added, 'It's Joanna Webster in the year below. Her dad's some techno tycoon which means...'
'Private beach...' Jake finished my sentence.

'Sounds pretty fun, right?' James said, 'And I've got a car, so we could set out tomorrow at about seven in the morning (which I don't fancy doing with a hangover) and reach the beach by around twelve. That'd be my pick.'
'Still, Joanna is a real bitch,' said Katie, 'And she treats most people like crap just because her daddy's a million billion quadrillionaire and all her clothes are made by some Italian designer. See there could be pricks at the beach or party, but in a tent, there's just us four. And we all like each other. I'm feeling the camping trip.'
'I really like Tom, and his parties are proper mental. Last time the Rugby Captain jumped off the third storey roof off Tom's house and into the pool, naked! Plus we wouldn't have to clear up...' Jake looked around expectantly, waiting for people to agree.

'Well,' Katie said, 'Looks like a tie break to me... You decide then, Matt.'

A) James: Joanna's Private Beach
B) Katie: Camping Trip
C) Jake: Tom's House Party

Please write A, B or C and at some point in the future, probably about a week, I will continue from there. Sorry for the slow start, but I thought it best to establish the characters and begin with a big decision, and thanks for reading.

Matt
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk