Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 11-16-2019, 12:27 PM   #16
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjac View Post
What's the most humiliating experience?

When did you lose your virginity?

How?

How many people have seen you naked? Who? How?

What's the grossest thing you ever done?

What are your measurements?

What kind of underwear do you wear?

What's a fantasy about a crush you had in high school that would be embarrassing for them to find out?
What's the most humiliating experience?
My most humiliating experience was when I got stuck while doing a self bondage. I had tied myself naked, but the knots became too tight and I could not undo them. I had to go to a friends' room (I was in the college residence), sneaking naked through the corridors, and have her untie me and lend me a towel to return to my bedroom. Worst. Moment. Ever

When did you lose your virginity?
At age 16.

How?
With my boyfriend (current SO). We booked a hotel room so we did not need to worry about our families finding out, and it was very romantic

How many people have seen you naked? Who? How?
Many, because I go to the gym and I have shower there, but sexually, only my SO

What's the grossest thing you ever done?
It is not necesarily gross, but the first time I had sex with my SO I ended up squirting all over him. Second most embarrasing thing after the one told above, until he explained me what squirting was

What are your measurements?
1.64 tall, 85kg, 100C bra, 70cm waist, 100cm hips

What kind of underwear do you wear?
Normal one: panties and bra

What's a fantasy about a crush you had in high school that would be embarrassing for them to find out?
I sincerely never had a sexual fantasy about a crush. It might seem hard to believe, but I was so inmocent back then and I could not think sexually about anyone until my SO showed up

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:46 PM   #17
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default Freaky Friday

Lets say a body switch happened between your SO and you.

Whats the first thing you do?

Would you try to fuck your SO who's currently in your body? If so what position would you wanna try the most?

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:56 PM   #18
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
Lets say a body switch happened between your SO and you.

Whats the first thing you do?

Would you try to fuck your SO who's currently in your body? If so what position would you wanna try the most?
Okay, I think that as a woman, this is a universal answer: after recovering from the shock, I would definitely play with my (SO's) dick!!! And I would pay attention to the experience of it.

If he agreed, yes, even if it's just out of curiosity. It would be missionary style, because I would definitely want to know how I look in that position

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
Old 11-17-2019, 11:17 AM   #19
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Hello.
Do You like pussy stuffing?
Did You ever stuff there anything that it disappear inside?
Did You ever walk with it?
If You did it do You like it?

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 11:57 AM   #20
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Hello.

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 12:58 PM   #21
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcfist View Post
Hello.
Hello!

YES. I really like it, but I have not done much, just barely started with it. And I don't want to do too much or too extreme (I want my pussy to be able to go back to how it was before and to not lose strengh or sensitivity). I really wish I had someone who could guide me a bit around it.

No. I have a BIG fear of having anything stuck up there and me not being able to retrieve it.

Yes. It is a weird feeling

Oh yes I did. Turned me on big time!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, bdsm, dare, submissive, truth