Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 11-15-2019, 11:08 AM   #1
AnnieSub123

Female 22/F AMA... with a bonus!!

Hi guys!!!

Lately I've been feeling the need of being put in my place. Please ask me the most humiliating and dirty questions you can think of -or anything you wish to ask- and I will answer as detailed as I can.

And the bonus: after I have answered your questions, you can give me a task/dare based on your own satisfaction -a normal/pleasant dare if you're pleased with my answers or a punishment one if you weren't satisfied (within my limits). The dares can be as complicated as you wish -the more inventive the better!!!

Please, ask away and put me in my place

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.

Last edited by AnnieSub123; 11-15-2019 at 12:34 PM.
AnnieSub123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:10 AM   #2
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

What is the best self bondage predicament you have successfully put yourself in?
andddd what is your dream/fantasy scenario for predicament bondage?

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:15 AM   #3
monkeytuna

1. What's the biggest object you can fit in your pussy?
2. What's the biggest object you can fit in your ass?
3. What is your anal stretching goal? What would you like to be able to fit in your ass?
4. How frequently do you masturbate?
5. How frequently do you have sex?
6. How tall are you, and how much do you weigh?
7. How many sexual partners have you had?
8. How many people have tied you up?
9. What's the longest you've gone without orgasming?
10. If you could, would you be the subject of a gangbang?
11. If yes to the above, what would be your preferred range of number of participants?
Limits: face, crossdress/sissy, permanent, public, heavy pain, friends/family, long term denial, blood, money, social suicide, cum eating, piss drinking, scat

kik: itsmonkeytuna

https://i.imgur.com/EBFOzVB.png
monkeytuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:34 AM   #4
bananabob
Distinguished Member

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) What is something you are insecure about?

5) If you had to give up all forms of oral sex, or all forms of cheese for life, what would you choose?

6) How would you describe your typical dress style?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:54 AM   #5
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
What is the best self bondage predicament you have successfully put yourself in?
andddd what is your dream/fantasy scenario for predicament bondage?
The best... I understand it as the one I liked the most. Correct me if I'm wrong

It was a self bondage scenario in which I used my plug to do the predicament. After preparing all the needed stuff in advance, I stuffed my ass with a lot of ice and plugged myself -the plug was tied to a fixed point behind me. Then, I put on a gag, tied my legs tightly and clamped my nipples with some strong clamps that were tied to a point in front of me, after which I cuffed my hands. There were two keys out of reach, one behind me and another one in front of me, and in order to get it I had to choose: to pull my plug and make a mess on the floor to grab the front key, or to yank the clamps and grab the key behind me.

Another very interesting dare I did was one in which after preparing my ass, I got in an improvised spreader bar, inserted a VERY lubed up buttplug and cuffed my hands fixed to my waist. The butt plug was tied to a rather heavy weight, which was also connected to my nipple clamps, and that did not touch the floor: it was hanging from my plug, tugging on it constantly, but I could not let it go or it would yank off my nipple clamps. It was very difficult to hold it because it was extremely slippery and my ass had been previously fucked in order to make it wider, but I had to eventually let go because that was the only way of getting the cuffs' key, which was tied to my clamps.

Those two have been so far the most memorable ones I have done, although there have been some other interesting ones.

My fantasy (completely imaginary) scenario would be one in which I would get in, my ass being plugged and my nipples clamped, in such position that I am completely exposed to whoever comes in, only to find out that I cannot free myself. My SO would find me, and would do to me whatever he pleased.
In a realistic perspective, it would be a very strict scenario that involves some kind of predicament like the ones I told before, and that leaves my ass completely stretched and my nipples so sensitive after I manage to escape. BUT it would not involve being trapped (difficult to escape yes, but NEVER trapped) nor being found by my SO or any other person

LIKES: pussy and ass stretching (not too painful), self bondage, predicament bondage, nipple play, mild to medium pain...

DISLIKES: painful stretching, enema, figging (not available), spanking (not available), icy hot/toothpaste.

LIMITS: clit torture, forced orgasms, friends/family, scat, blood, permanent, piercings, pictures/video, public, illegal.
Old 11-15-2019, 12:04 PM   #6
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytuna View Post
3. What is your anal stretching goal? What would you like to be able to fit in your ass?
11. If yes to the above, what would be your preferred range of number of participants?
My hand up to my knuckles, but only after a loooong time of training and warm-up. It's been very long since then, so I believe I am a lot tighter now.

So far, my buttplug.

I don't know if I have an specific goal. I would LOVE to get an inflatable buttplug and to be able to inflate it to maximum in my ass and then pop it out without deinflating it, but I don't know if I'll ever manage to do it. So far, I am saving for the toy

I am very irregular at masturbating. Some times, it can be several times a day; some others, I can go months without doing it.

Usually, around 3 times a week.

I am 1.64m, and I weight 85kg

Just one, my current SO

Just one, my current SO, but he does not participate in my gD life

Around two months, I guess?

In real life, no. In my fantasy world, yes

I have never thought about an exact number of participants, so I guess around 5?

Old 11-15-2019, 12:26 PM   #7
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

5) If you had to give up all forms of oral sex, or all forms of cheese for life, what would you choose?

An inflatable buttplug, a fucking machine with dildo-changing option and a good self bondage kit that included a clock lock. Those are my (nowadays) dream items, and I would have just SO much fun (and sometimes pain) with them.

I don't truly know what you mean by "gulty pleasures". Could you specify, please?

Probably a damn big candle whose tip I cut and sandpapered to make it round. I used it to make an improvised big, wide dildo for a dare

This is going to sound so stupid, but I am so insecure about my sex life. I mean, I grew up being very "pure" and God-fearing, and all since I started my sex life I have felt "guilty", with a constant voice in the back of my mind telling me "now that you are not virgin, now that you know about sex and about kinkiness and what not, what man is ever going to love you?". I know it is very 19th-century-like, but it is what I am most insecure about -aside from body dismorphia.

I am so sorry for my SO for this, but I'd give up on oral sex. Cheese is in this world TO STAY!!

Modest, multicultural (I mix Indian items with western over-all clothing) and with a hint of 90's-2000's, but yet quite elegant, classy and/or sexy when I want to.

Old 11-15-2019, 12:27 PM   #8
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

I'm happy with your response to my questions -- Your dare is to always have a butt plug inserted whilst writing your answers to this thread.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 01:41 PM   #9
AnnieSub123

Yes, sir! From now on I will have my butt plug in every time that I answer to this thread

Old 11-15-2019, 05:06 PM   #10
AnnieSub123

Giving this a little bump

Old 11-15-2019, 05:38 PM   #11
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

If you had to lose a limb (whatever scenario helps you get to the answer, sold at auction, abducted by homicidal bandits, etc.) which limb would you elect to give up.
Give a reason for each of the limbs you decided to keep.

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 07:49 AM   #12
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do you always sit on the toilet seat or does it depend what you are doing
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 11:43 AM   #13
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
If you had to lose a limb (whatever scenario helps you get to the answer, sold at auction, abducted by homicidal bandits, etc.) which limb would you elect to give up.
Give a reason for each of the limbs you decided to keep.
I would give up my left arm. I need my feet to walk and run and exercise, and I do practically everything with my right hand

Old 11-16-2019, 11:44 AM   #14
AnnieSub123

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Do you always sit on the toilet seat or does it depend what you are doing
I absolutely always sit on the toilet seat

Old 11-16-2019, 12:12 PM   #15
jackjac

What's the most humiliating experience?

When did you lose your virginity?

How?

How many people have seen you naked? Who? How?

What's the grossest thing you ever done?

What are your measurements?

What kind of underwear do you wear?

What's a fantasy about a crush you had in high school that would be embarrassing for them to find out?
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jackjac for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, bdsm, dare, submissive, truth