Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-13-2017, 10:37 AM   #16
SissyJess121

Quote:
Originally Posted by TicklishGirlyArms View Post
Have you ever taken anal, and if so, what was your best experience?

Yes i have done anal multiple times, but only on myself, with toys. My best experience was probably when my former mistress made me ride on my large red plug while wearing heels, I really liked that. It's a nice feeling when you lower yourself on it.

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, bondage, humiliation, light cbt, anal, light to medium pain, webcam sessions, orgasm control, groups, cuckolding
Dislikes: hard pain, hard anal, degradation
Limits: face (will wear a mask in the beginning), extreme pain, social suicuide/dangerous/illegal, pee/scat, a2m

Please take a look at my my ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342176

Last edited by SissyJess121; 06-13-2017 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Added quote
SissyJess121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 12:36 PM   #17
SissyJess121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
What do you do in your free time?
In my free time I like to do sports, going out, hang out with friends, or watch movies or series.

Likes: Sissyfication/feminization, bondage, humiliation, light cbt, anal, light to medium pain, webcam sessions, orgasm control, groups, cuckolding
Limits: face (will wear a mask in the beginning), extreme pain, social suicuide/dangerous/illegal, pee/scat, a2m

Please take a look at my my ad: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342176
Old 07-09-2017, 01:08 PM   #18
SissyJess121

Just checking again if anyone has some questions for me. I'd like to answer all of them!

Old 12-18-2017, 03:09 PM   #19
SissyJess121

Bringing this back to life. I hope someone has some questions for me. If not, I am afraid this thread can be closed.

Old 01-02-2018, 01:59 PM   #20
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

What are your favourite, and least favourite types of panties, and why?

How did you get into being a sissy, and why?

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Guv'nor for this post:
Old 01-03-2018, 11:05 AM   #21
SissyJess121

My favourite type of panties are probably the crotchless ones, because it feels so good to have that elastic band of the opening in the crotch around your balls, and to feel your cock hanging out of them, I really like it.
My least favourite type of panties are probably just ordinary briefs, they are boring. Also, I prefer smooth, silky panties above lacey ones because it feels better on your cock/clit.

I got into being a sissy because of my underwear fetish. From when I was a teenager, I always loved seeing girls panties, and then years later I finally had the courage to buy some of my own. In the mean time, I was getting interested in BDSM and webcam exhibition and later on, those interests were combined.

The following user says Thank You to SissyJess121 for this post:
Old 01-03-2018, 11:38 AM   #22
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyJess121 View Post
My favourite type of panties are probably the crotchless ones, because it feels so good to have that elastic band of the opening in the crotch around your balls, and to feel your cock hanging out of them, I really like it.
My least favourite type of panties are probably just ordinary briefs, they are boring. Also, I prefer smooth, silky panties above lacey ones because it feels better on your cock/clit.

I got into being a sissy because of my underwear fetish. From when I was a teenager, I always loved seeing girls panties, and then years later I finally had the courage to buy some of my own. In the mean time, I was getting interested in BDSM and webcam exhibition and later on, those interests were combined.

Thankyou for those detailed answers

What is a fetish you haven't tried, but you would like to try and why?

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Guv'nor for this post:
Old 01-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #23
SissyJess121

Well first of all I have no real experience in real life, only online unfortunately, so I would love to try that.
A fetish I would love to try is teamviewer combined with exhibitionism, a big fantasy of mine is a Mistress who invades my computer and makes me perform a cam session for random strangers on websites like chaturbate.
I also would like to be able to cum inside a chastity cage, from anal stimulation or a vibrator on the cage only.

The following user says Thank You to SissyJess121 for this post:
Old 11-17-2019, 09:28 AM   #24
SissyJess121

I would like to revive this thread if anyone is interested
(I hope it is allowed).

Old 11-17-2019, 09:53 AM   #25
subDanni

Have you managed to cum while locked in chastity yet?
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 10:06 AM   #26
SissyJess121

Well, not an actual sissygasm, from anal play only, yet. Looking for help with that.
But I did cum twice in my cage while rubbing my locked clit with a magic wand. :$

Last edited by SissyJess121; 11-17-2019 at 10:07 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-17-2019, 11:30 AM   #27
subDanni

What is the longest period of time you've been in chastity without taking it off?
What type of chastity do you have?
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 02:33 PM   #28
SissyJess121

Only 2 days. The pain in my balls gets too much after that time. None of the base rings fit me well unfortunately, they all seem to be too small for my balls, even the largest of the base rings (a cage often comes with 5 different sized base rings). I have a CB6000 and a CB6000s. I have this issue with both of the cages unfortunately.

Advertisements
Kink Talk