Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-22-2015, 02:02 PM   #151
hardcorelover
Baby Member

Please punish my pussy. I would like extreme punishment.
hardcorelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2015, 02:31 PM   #152
youngandpure13

medium please! thank you
youngandpure13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 08:17 AM   #153
Kates128
Account Banned

extreme please i cant wait
Kates128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 11:40 AM   #154
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecracker View Post
Extreme my pussy stays soaked and I can't keep my hands off of it
Same I am typing this with one hand, my other one has two fingers in my pussy.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 11:50 AM   #155
Laura.V
Account Banned

Ill go for extreme... pretty sure i can handle anything you can think of

Likes - Bondage, Light Anal, Light pain, Pussy Play, Edging, Spanking, Denial, Diaper, Hidden Public, Dress Up

Limits - People Who Want Pics, Extreme Pain, Pictures And Videos, Scat, Exposed Socially, Heavy Anal, Piss, Humiliation, Family
Laura.V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 02:15 PM   #156
bennys_girl

Music Beam Punishment

️Im new at this so easy or medium please

limits: pictures, hard pain,hard humiliation, social suicide, bathroom game

My PM Dares
bennys_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 04:25 PM   #157
teasmemeplssempai

I would like to request an extrem punishment as well.

Likes:Orgasm controll and denial,bondage,humiliation,pet play,anal,hidden public
Dislikes:Pee,Hard Pain,Spanking
Want to try out:Public,Hypno,Diaper
Limits:Family,Permanent,Ileagal,Pics/Vids,Scat,blood
teasmemeplssempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 10:47 PM   #158
Mr.Blue

Default Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season this year!

Exactly 3 months ago I started this thread and had no idea that just 3 months later it'd have over 10k views and well over 100 pussy punishment requests! It has been very fun giving out these punishments to all the silly sluts that deserve them and reading the reports that I receive.

Since this is the season of giving I will release one of the most well-written reports that I have received. I asked for permission from the writer to post this and her name will remain anonymous. Hopefully reading how this worthless whore punished herself turns you on as much as it did for me so enjoy!

Report:

I just want to start off by saying thank you Sir for giving this worthless slut such a nice punishment. This whore deserved it, and much more, and will gladly accept any more punishments you wish to give it. With that being said, here is your detailed report Sir.

Part I: I did not have to complete Part I, as this worthless cow is always shaved, not just for my pleasure or desire, but for male pleasure, if I was unexpectedly used at any point of the day. But I did lotion myself the punishment, as I knew the skin would be taut.

Part II:
I lit my two favourite candles and waited for the wax to build up, as instructed. The anticipation of feeling the wax was through the roof. Once enough wax had built up, I began to pour the wax over my stomach and pussy. The immediate hit of the wax stung but it was more a satisfying, pleasurable sting, rather than a painful burning. I continued to pour candle wax on my lower region until it was completely covered in candle wax.

Part III: I began to finger my clit, to make myself a bit more wet and horny for the dildo I was about to shove into my tight cunt. Once my finger was soaked in my own disgusting whore juices, I took my smallest dildo (which was 6 inches) and forced it into my cunt. I’m not a virgin, but for some unknown reason, I have an extremely tight cunt, no matter how much I am fucked, or stretched, and with whatever, it never really loosens up. The pain was mild and beyond manageable, and so I began to fuck myself with that for a few minutes. Feeling ready for it, I took Icyhot (I know you stated to use toothpaste but I decided to advance and try for something that would hurt me much more than the weak ole’ toothpaste would) and spread a generous amount of it on top of the dildo. Once I felt that it was good enough, I shoved it back into my pussy, immediately feeling the sting inside of me, causing me to squirm. I fucked myself harder, through the pain, screaming and moaning “I’m a bad girl!” as you wished.

Part IV: I stepped into the tub and began to stuff as many ice cubes as I can into my tight, wet, and stinging cunt. I was able to fit about 5 or 6 ice cubes into my cunt, only because, most of them melted as soon as it was inserted, from the heat of my pussy. I quickly stepped into a pair of panties (a thong, as I only really own thongs, G-strings, and sexy boy shorts) and pulled them up tight to try and keep the ice inside. I turned on the cold water and immediately started shivering, as I was cold, inside and out. I could immediately feel most of the ice cubes melting from the heat in my cunt and it was evident from the wet panties. I, then, began scrub the wax off of my body. It was tedious and kind of disappointing. I longed for some more wax to burn against my skin. Before I was able to scrub all the wax off of my body, the ice cubes melted, so I reached for more, and shoved about 3 or 4 more into my heated cunt. Those number of ice cubes lasted me the perfect amount of time to finish scrubbing the wax off of my body. I decided against cleaning out my cunt with warm water, as I wanted to keep the Icyhot stinging feeling, deep inside my cunt, reminding me of the task until I was all done. This task lasted me about 5-10 minutes, as a typical day shower would.

Part V: Laying down on the floor (as this worthless cunt does not have the right to use furniture like it was a normal human being), I spread my legs. Noticing that my clit was not more present than it should be for the rough scrubbing and burning that was to come, I pulled back the clit hood, and clothespinned it, exposing my clit, perfect for the upcoming abuse. Having my metal ruler (I used that instead of a paddle, as I did not have one) in my left hand and my toothbrush drenched in Sriracha sauce, I began to scrub my clit. I immediately felt the burn of the Sriracha sauce on my poor, exposed clit and began to tear up. The pain was severe, but it managed to make me soaking wet the whole way through. I scrubbed my clit as hard as I could, not caring that I was in pain, but focusing on the pleasure that it would serve for you, Sir. I was able to hit my clit with the metal ruler the whole time while I was scrubbing my clit. The impact of the metal ruler made me jerk my legs every time it came crashing down. I was screaming and pleading to no one in particular but I never felt more used, and I loved every second of it. I was unaware of how much time I had spent beating and scrubbing my clit, but once I figured that the time was up, and looked at my clock, I had spent 10 minutes scrubbing and beating my clit to no end. It received no mercy, no rest, no hesitation. 10 minutes of clit abuse. Looking down, my clit was triple the size it was before and bright red, with welts over it.

Part VI: After cleaning off the dildo with standard lukewarm water and antibacterial soap, I drenched the dildo in the same Sriracha sauce that I used on the toothbrush. Once it was fully coated in it, I shoved it into my slick and hot pussy, again, immediately feeling the side effects. Feeling the hot sauce burn the tight walls surrounding the dildo, making my hips thrust repeatedly, trying to relieve any pain and screaming, but secretly loving the pain more than any form of pleasure. Taping the dildo inside my pussy, I reached for my paper clip that was also cleaned with lukewarm water and antibacterial soap. Starting at the bottom left lip, I slowly but firmly began to draw a circle, making sure it penetrates the skin but it does not penetrate so far that it leaks blood. I continued to make the circle around the area of my pussy. I was unaware of the number we had to draw on ourselves, but after drawing the circles, I realized that I had draw 11 circles, instead of 9. 4 circles on each pussy lip and 3 right above my clit. To say that making those circles, was hard, would be an understatement. The feeling of the paper clip penetrating my sensitive skin, and going around to form the perfect circle was agonizing with every new circle to draw. It did not help with the taped dildo inside my pussy. It burned the walls of my pussy, making my hips thrust and legs squirm with some relief but for no longer than a few seconds. It was extremely hard to keep still to draw the perfect circle. It also didn’t help that I was unable to read properly and drew more circles than necessary (if you wish to punish me for that, I completely understand Sir).

Part VII: Taking the tape off of my pussy was extremely difficult, with the fact that my clit was taped and the tape was pulling and scratching my poorly bruised clit. But I did manage to take it off with minimal tears. The dildo was then removed from my pussy and then, a stream of Sriracha sauce was followed, down my ass crack, and sunk a little into my asshole, burning that as well. I did not want to clean out my pussy just yet, so I moved to the sink to clean the dildo, once again. Once it was clean, I inserted it back into my swollen and abused pussy, and began to fuck myself as fast as possible. I wanted to cum so bad, but worthless whores, like myself, do not deserve the pleasure of cumming, they only deserve the pleasure in pain. They do not deserve to cum, they only deserve edging and teasing, so that is what I did. I fucked myself hard and fast, as if I was being raped, to the edge. When reaching the edge, I lingered around it for as long as I could until I felt myself almost tipping over, pulling the dildo out in light speed, and feeling my pussy spas and pulsate for pleasure that was no longer there. I edged myself for the duration of 10 minutes, every minute, screaming, “I am a worthless whore!,” as you wished. Once the ten minutes was up, I reached for a sharpie and wrote on my udders “I am a slut” in big, bold letters. That writing will stay all week and will be rewritten when the writing begins to fade. I have decided against using a bandage over my circles, as I want to feel the full intent of the pain and remember it vividly, enduring the pain for as long as possible.

Again, I want to thank you so much Sir for the incredible punishment you wished upon me. I am always available for punishments, and for your pleasure/entertainment/amusement. Feel free to punish me as you wish, and punish me for my inconvenience of not being able to read properly and drawing the incorrect number of circles.
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr.Blue for this post:
Old 12-26-2015, 02:59 AM   #159
sexybabeforu

i guess i would give extreme a try ?
sexybabeforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 02:49 PM   #160
indian_slut

Sir, please give the slut's pussy a medium punishment.
indian_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 03:02 PM   #161
lovelana

Medium or Difficult, please!

Likes - pussy insertion, ice, nipple play, being controlled
Maybe - Anal, orgasm control, edging
Limits - Public, Family/Friends, cam, pics, permanent, piss/scat/vomit, intense pain, messy, food/eating dares

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76679

(Trying to stretch my ass btw)
lovelana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 03:45 PM   #162
Ashsmash12

I would like medium please.
Old 12-26-2015, 07:39 PM   #163
insertions queen

fuck all you wimpy bitches that only picked one, give me one of each and i will do them all at once (one after another going from easy to hard)
LIKES: insertion of any kind, toys, public, solo, beastiality, anal

My sex map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...c47a1.36730748
insertions queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 07:44 PM   #164
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Punish this slut
Old 12-26-2015, 07:52 PM   #165
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Blue View Post

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season this year!

Exactly 3 months ago I started this thread and had no idea that just 3 months later it'd have over 10k views and well over 100 pussy punishment requests! It has been very fun giving out these punishments to all the silly sluts that deserve them and reading the reports that I receive.

Since this is the season of giving I will release one of the most well-written reports that I have received. I asked for permission from the writer to post this and her name will remain anonymous. Hopefully reading how this worthless whore punished herself turns you on as much as it did for me so enjoy!

Report:

I just want to start off by saying thank you Sir for giving this worthless slut such a nice punishment. This whore deserved it, and much more, and will gladly accept any more punishments you wish to give it. With that being said, here is your detailed report Sir.

Part I: I did not have to complete Part I, as this worthless cow is always shaved, not just for my pleasure or desire, but for male pleasure, if I was unexpectedly used at any point of the day. But I did lotion myself the punishment, as I knew the skin would be taut.

Part II:
I lit my two favourite candles and waited for the wax to build up, as instructed. The anticipation of feeling the wax was through the roof. Once enough wax had built up, I began to pour the wax over my stomach and pussy. The immediate hit of the wax stung but it was more a satisfying, pleasurable sting, rather than a painful burning. I continued to pour candle wax on my lower region until it was completely covered in candle wax.

Part III: I began to finger my clit, to make myself a bit more wet and horny for the dildo I was about to shove into my tight cunt. Once my finger was soaked in my own disgusting whore juices, I took my smallest dildo (which was 6 inches) and forced it into my cunt. I’m not a virgin, but for some unknown reason, I have an extremely tight cunt, no matter how much I am fucked, or stretched, and with whatever, it never really loosens up. The pain was mild and beyond manageable, and so I began to fuck myself with that for a few minutes. Feeling ready for it, I took Icyhot (I know you stated to use toothpaste but I decided to advance and try for something that would hurt me much more than the weak ole’ toothpaste would) and spread a generous amount of it on top of the dildo. Once I felt that it was good enough, I shoved it back into my pussy, immediately feeling the sting inside of me, causing me to squirm. I fucked myself harder, through the pain, screaming and moaning “I’m a bad girl!” as you wished.

Part IV: I stepped into the tub and began to stuff as many ice cubes as I can into my tight, wet, and stinging cunt. I was able to fit about 5 or 6 ice cubes into my cunt, only because, most of them melted as soon as it was inserted, from the heat of my pussy. I quickly stepped into a pair of panties (a thong, as I only really own thongs, G-strings, and sexy boy shorts) and pulled them up tight to try and keep the ice inside. I turned on the cold water and immediately started shivering, as I was cold, inside and out. I could immediately feel most of the ice cubes melting from the heat in my cunt and it was evident from the wet panties. I, then, began scrub the wax off of my body. It was tedious and kind of disappointing. I longed for some more wax to burn against my skin. Before I was able to scrub all the wax off of my body, the ice cubes melted, so I reached for more, and shoved about 3 or 4 more into my heated cunt. Those number of ice cubes lasted me the perfect amount of time to finish scrubbing the wax off of my body. I decided against cleaning out my cunt with warm water, as I wanted to keep the Icyhot stinging feeling, deep inside my cunt, reminding me of the task until I was all done. This task lasted me about 5-10 minutes, as a typical day shower would.

Part V: Laying down on the floor (as this worthless cunt does not have the right to use furniture like it was a normal human being), I spread my legs. Noticing that my clit was not more present than it should be for the rough scrubbing and burning that was to come, I pulled back the clit hood, and clothespinned it, exposing my clit, perfect for the upcoming abuse. Having my metal ruler (I used that instead of a paddle, as I did not have one) in my left hand and my toothbrush drenched in Sriracha sauce, I began to scrub my clit. I immediately felt the burn of the Sriracha sauce on my poor, exposed clit and began to tear up. The pain was severe, but it managed to make me soaking wet the whole way through. I scrubbed my clit as hard as I could, not caring that I was in pain, but focusing on the pleasure that it would serve for you, Sir. I was able to hit my clit with the metal ruler the whole time while I was scrubbing my clit. The impact of the metal ruler made me jerk my legs every time it came crashing down. I was screaming and pleading to no one in particular but I never felt more used, and I loved every second of it. I was unaware of how much time I had spent beating and scrubbing my clit, but once I figured that the time was up, and looked at my clock, I had spent 10 minutes scrubbing and beating my clit to no end. It received no mercy, no rest, no hesitation. 10 minutes of clit abuse. Looking down, my clit was triple the size it was before and bright red, with welts over it.

Part VI: After cleaning off the dildo with standard lukewarm water and antibacterial soap, I drenched the dildo in the same Sriracha sauce that I used on the toothbrush. Once it was fully coated in it, I shoved it into my slick and hot pussy, again, immediately feeling the side effects. Feeling the hot sauce burn the tight walls surrounding the dildo, making my hips thrust repeatedly, trying to relieve any pain and screaming, but secretly loving the pain more than any form of pleasure. Taping the dildo inside my pussy, I reached for my paper clip that was also cleaned with lukewarm water and antibacterial soap. Starting at the bottom left lip, I slowly but firmly began to draw a circle, making sure it penetrates the skin but it does not penetrate so far that it leaks blood. I continued to make the circle around the area of my pussy. I was unaware of the number we had to draw on ourselves, but after drawing the circles, I realized that I had draw 11 circles, instead of 9. 4 circles on each pussy lip and 3 right above my clit. To say that making those circles, was hard, would be an understatement. The feeling of the paper clip penetrating my sensitive skin, and going around to form the perfect circle was agonizing with every new circle to draw. It did not help with the taped dildo inside my pussy. It burned the walls of my pussy, making my hips thrust and legs squirm with some relief but for no longer than a few seconds. It was extremely hard to keep still to draw the perfect circle. It also didn’t help that I was unable to read properly and drew more circles than necessary (if you wish to punish me for that, I completely understand Sir).

Part VII: Taking the tape off of my pussy was extremely difficult, with the fact that my clit was taped and the tape was pulling and scratching my poorly bruised clit. But I did manage to take it off with minimal tears. The dildo was then removed from my pussy and then, a stream of Sriracha sauce was followed, down my ass crack, and sunk a little into my asshole, burning that as well. I did not want to clean out my pussy just yet, so I moved to the sink to clean the dildo, once again. Once it was clean, I inserted it back into my swollen and abused pussy, and began to fuck myself as fast as possible. I wanted to cum so bad, but worthless whores, like myself, do not deserve the pleasure of cumming, they only deserve the pleasure in pain. They do not deserve to cum, they only deserve edging and teasing, so that is what I did. I fucked myself hard and fast, as if I was being raped, to the edge. When reaching the edge, I lingered around it for as long as I could until I felt myself almost tipping over, pulling the dildo out in light speed, and feeling my pussy spas and pulsate for pleasure that was no longer there. I edged myself for the duration of 10 minutes, every minute, screaming, “I am a worthless whore!,” as you wished. Once the ten minutes was up, I reached for a sharpie and wrote on my udders “I am a slut” in big, bold letters. That writing will stay all week and will be rewritten when the writing begins to fade. I have decided against using a bandage over my circles, as I want to feel the full intent of the pain and remember it vividly, enduring the pain for as long as possible.

Again, I want to thank you so much Sir for the incredible punishment you wished upon me. I am always available for punishments, and for your pleasure/entertainment/amusement. Feel free to punish me as you wish, and punish me for my inconvenience of not being able to read properly and drawing the incorrect number of circles.
Please give this worthless whore a painful task it's the only reason whores like me were born, to pleasure masters like you. Please sir I beg you to give me pain as I do not deserve pleasure that is only for humans not whores.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, girl, punishment, pussy, slut