Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-21-2021, 04:34 AM   #1
pilik

Default New Years scat dares

Trying to think up a bit of a challenge for the new years.... I'm not sure this will go anywhere but worth a try.

Post your scat dares to me below before the new year and on New Years Day I'll roll one standard dice to determine the amount of dares to complete and a random number between 1 and the total of dares to determine which ones.

I'll report back here on the ones that were selected and how they wen't once complete. If you're interested in ensuring they're completed send me a message and we can work something out. I have chains and combination locks to be extra sure....

For anyone hoping to get involved I guess you can also use the same dares too!

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.

Last edited by pilik; 12-21-2021 at 04:42 AM.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 04:10 AM   #2
jdh90

Ok, I'll start you off

First I want you to find a way to secure the opening of a condom or something similar to your open mouth gag so that the condom cannot be easily removed.
So it will sort of look like this
You'll see why later.

Once this is done grab the key to your chastity device, put it into the condom and push it all the way to the bottom.

Next when you are desperate to shit do so into the condom.

Now the fun begins...

Insert the gag into your mouth and lock your chastity cage on.

Now without tearing the condom you must try and get the key out. Every time you squeeze it or try to move the key at the end the shit will end up in your mouth. Once you have the key in your mouth then you can remove the gag and unlock yourself.

I have not tried this so unsure how well it will work so make sure to stay safe as well.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM Dares

PM Me Here
jdh90 is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jdh90 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, scat, slave, toilet, torture