Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-03-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
caycay

Default The academy

Day 1:
This has been the worst day of my life. Today, I was sent off to a disciplinary school for boys. My parents sent me for theft , and a mixture of smaller crimes. Little did they know, I am being tortured in some of the worst ways possible. There are around 50 other new boys besides myself. I have short dark hair, 15 year old with a skinny body, 5'4, green eyes, and to top it all off, I'm about 5 inches when it comes to my cock. Anyways, today I, and the others, arrived at the academy. It is big, but the first thing I noticed, was that there were several tall, and muscular boys. However, there were a few tinier boys like me. Each boy, big and small, had a collar. I was walked inside this giant building that looked like a mansion. Inside, were things that, if I managed to steal, would make me millions of dollars. One of the men walking us saw me looking at the items, and punished me by punching me so hard that I fell to the ground. Hitting me right in the stomach, he yelled at me "get up whore before I decide to kick you!" I got up quickly. My stomach already hurt very badly. We walked up to two huge black doors that took three men three times my size to open. Once we stepped inside a big red room, we were instructed to get in line. Me, one other boy were led into a seperate room, and told to strip by a man that looked almost like a doctor. I guess nows a good time to mention I'm gay. Another reason I'm here. Anyways, the doctor was looked mean. I didn't do what he said, but the ither boy diłd. The man came over to me.
"Do you want a punishment!" He yelled. I just glared at him. He laughed. "I wonder how long until you obey?" He said in a softer voice caressing my face. Then, he slapped me as hard as he could. I could feel my face turn red. A few seconds later, he told the boy that I was to be beaten. Scared, the boy stepped up and punched me in my already bruised stomach. It wasnt the hardest I'd been hit today, but it was enough to bring me to my knees. He kicked me until I could barely breathe. "Stop, " a voice commanded. It was the doctor. He forced me to my feet." Strip," he said in a kind voice. I did as he asked. He went over to the other boy. he had light brown hair and beautiful blue eyes, about 6'1This boy was the first to hit me about 16. He was fit with a 7 inch. He looked over at me and flinched. I felt like hell. Then, the doctor told us all what was happening. " Welcome to the academy boys. You five are all my slaves. Obviously you both have questions, but I may answer them so hold them until I've finished. Basically, your job is to do what I say when I say. For example, you." he pointed to the light haired boy. " kiss this one" he pointed to me. I was terrified, yet very excited. However, he refused to kiss me." Okay. If you do not do as I say, you will be punished. What is your name?" The doctor said. " My name is Alex" the brown haired boy said. The doctor walked over, and pushed Alex against a chair. Tying him down his arms tied to the armrests. His feet to the legs. Then, the doctor pushed Alex up a bit so he could put something huge up his asshole. The poor guy cried immediately. Of course I cried too when I was beaten by him. The doctor told me to go sit on his lap. I did as I was told. The doctor told me his cock should be in my ass. Ouch. It hurt. I didn't want to describe it. " Now kiss him" the doctor said. I turned around and met Alex's beautiful lips. The kiss felt so good. Even though it only lasted a couple seconds." Now I'll explain more. Each day, you will do whatever I say when I say. Tomorrow I will show you around the building. You will always sleep in this room. I will tie you together to sleep. I am your master, so address me as sir or master at all times. You will do everything I say or both of you will be punished. Understand?" Alex and I nodded. "What is your name?" Master asked me. "My name is Christopher sir," I said in a weak voice. "I will leave for a bit. Chris, untie Alex. You will both keep a diary of your life here." He handed us paper and a pencil, and left. I got off Alex, and immediately fell to the ground. When I got up, I untied alex, and fell to the floor. In complete, and terrible pain. "Are you okay?" Alex asked, scared for me. All I felt like doing was cough weakly. He put my head in his lap, and soon I fell asleep. I awoke two hours later to write this. Honestly, I'm afraid of tomorrow.

if interested contact me at myselfiskool
caycay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:13 PM   #2
Notachicken
Account Banned

Thumbs up

Dude continue this!!
limits: poo, anal, diapers, body writing,blackmail

PM me what you want and I'll do it.. Depending on the task for pics
PM Bully and i will wedgie, swiley or any thing related to bully just say what you want me to do
Message me and I'll give you my kik and or Skype!!
Notachicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:45 PM   #3
caycay

Day 2:

Yesterday may have been terrible, but it has nothing on today. I woke up snuggled close to Alex. I hurt so terribly, I immediately blacked out. I awoke two hours later in the freezing cold. "What's g-going on?" I shivered, and stammered out. Alex looked at me with blue eyes that made the pain go away for a second. "You were asleep, and master and I couldn't wake you up. He poured hot water on you. You didn't wake, so he poured cold water on you. He's making it cold now through some room he has. Is there any way I can keep you warm? I mean you look terrible." I can't stop shivering long enough to answer, and every part of me aches terribly. He walks over, and awkwardly sits next to me. Masters voice is on the intercom. "As soon as you complete your next task, I'll make it feel much better in there. Are you ready? Answer yes sir or no sir." Alex answered yes. However, I couldn't even find the energy to move. I could not complete a task. The voice came again "I'll take that as a yes from both of you. Your task is that I will give you a box full of things. One of you will wear everything in the box. The other will wait for further instructions." A few seconds later the box appeared. Upon opening it, we realized the things were rope, clamps, weights, and two big objects that Alex didn't like. "I'll be the one to wear this." Alex said, but I didnt want him to hurt, so I convinced him by telling him the truth, I couldn't stand up long enough to tie him. He agreed. One of the weird big objects that looked like my cock was placed in my ass. The other was forced into my mouth, which sucked. Then, Alex tied me to the chair, but there was string left, so he tied my little cock. Then, he put the clamps on. Followed by a collar that we did not see at the bottom. It was quite beautiful actually. It was a leather collar with a little emerald chain which held an emerald name tag. The same color as my eyes. I probably looked very helpless. Then, the man came back on." It looks like you're both having fun. Alex get the next box that's coming through the door. This is for you. The rope must connect you to the boy somehow. Have fun." In the box were a lot of the same things. Clamps, rope, a big thing for his ass-----"it's called a dildo." Alex said. I must have looked confused so he pointed to the big thing. "Oh" i tried to say. He then took a out a collar. It was the same, except the chain and name tag were as blue as his eyes. Once he had everything set, he put the clamps on his balls, cock, and nipples. Then, tied us together. "Good. You two will stay like this until i decide to let you out. By the way, I lied about the air. It will stay cold." Master said. All I could do was stare at Alex's eyes for 4 hours straight. I was freezing. Suddenly the door opened, and a big man came in and cut us apart. Alex was thrown to the ground. I was scared, and the man was caressing me. alex took the dildo out of his mouth."Stop messing with him pervert!" Alex yelled. He got into a fight with the big man, and was seriously injured, but the man left. I was terrified, but took the dildos out, and clamps off me and Alex. My body aches terribly. I want to cry. "Having fun boys?" Master asked. Poor little Alex couldn't talk. I yelled something I knew I'd regret. " of course not, asshole!" He ran in, and beat me until I was probably close to dead. I looked to Alex. " Alex please tell me you're okay." I begged. And begged and begged. "Hey little one?" I heard Alex say. I looked at him. I had almost given up." Yeah?" I asked. "What the hell happened to you?" I explained everything, falling asleep soon after.

if interested contact me at myselfiskool
caycay is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk