Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2022, 01:22 PM   #1
RosieNipples

Sign F/32 Seeking Hidden Public Exhibitionist and Exposure Dares

Hi all!
So I’m going on a road trip next week and on the way there I’ll be driving by myself for two days and at a hotel by myself for one night. I want some slutty hidden public tasks to keep the trip from getting too boring. I need the dares ahead of time so I don’t need to stop along the way to check get dare/kik and can plan a bit. I leave July 6th.

Note:any dares that don’t follow the following specifications or ignore my limits will be ignored

I’m looking for low risk hidden dares that can be documented in short videos and photos for proof. I don’t want extended tasks or rules (ie drive the whole way naked and edge at every stoplight). I also don’t want dares involving other people (ie flash 3 people, ask to suck someone off etc) I’d prefer ideas to be centered around/in my car and hotel room.

Hard Limits: Showing my face, pain/bondage(including nipple clamps/pegs and gags), anal, poop, blood, peeing in diaper/clothes, involving other people, trying to get caught, personal information, anything unsafe/unsanitary

Most daring of these types of dares I’ve done before: stripping naked in my car and sticking my tits out of the open car window for 15 seconds, fucking a dildo on a window while nude for ten seconds, fucking a dildo on my dashboard in my car

I love dares that are more specific than vague. Use me as your whore by telling me what pose, how close the camera should be, and how long to do something, etc.

Example of a dare I’d like: Wear a skirt with no underwear and fuck a dildo stuck to the side door of your car for ten full thrusts. Camera so we can see the dildo coming in and out if possible. (I’ve wanted to do something like this for a while)

Other info: I can’t bring all my toys but am willing to bring a suction dildo, my corded magic wand, and either my vibrating bullet or vibrating dildo depending on tasks given. The hotel has an outdoors pool, but I only own one-piece swimsuits. (I may be able to be convinced to stop and buy a two piece on my trip) Also I will not use the pool if it’s gross.

I’ll try to do as many of my favorite dares as I can and am willing to post proof online somewhere (maybe chatpic?), or for my dares to get exposed elsewhere if that’s something that interests you. Dares to do with exposing my proof also welcome!

Leave your dares here! You can also message me on kik, but I get a lot of messages so I may not respond to you quickly there.

Note: I’m a chubby girl with a bush. Not ashamed of it, just know I’m not some peoples taste.

Full list of my likes/dislikes/toys in my blog.

I’m looking forward to seeing what you all come up with for me! Already dripping in anticipation.

Full Likes/Dislikes/Limits List

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
RosieNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 02:04 PM   #2
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Dare idears

After along drive and some unpacking its time to cool of and to get cleaned.

Dare: 1
Take your Suction cup dildo to the shower If your phone is waterproof attach it to the Wall, if its not attach it to the glass. (dildo should bee placed at appropriate height for to be use on all 4)
Turn the shower down till its barely cold.
Go down an all 4 and fuck your dildo for 2 minutes.

Camera should be placed so that the dildo can be seen sliding in and out of your hole

Dare: 2
Can be done with both the bullet or the vibrating dildo.
Position. Kneeling legs spreed shoulder wide apart.
Camera positioned so its a frontal view of your body (make sure to hide your face)
the video should be you riding a 30 second edge for us

Dare: 3
A ruined orgasm right after the 30 second edge.
Position. You laying on your back legs spread wide apart(can be floor or bed)
Camera positioned so that your pussy is full in view if possible with part of your chest etc. (make sure to hide your face).
The video should be a full ruined orgasm induced by your magic wand on highest setting.

These are should be pretty tame and safe becoursers there are all done at the hotel.
If any of this dares are to hard or risky pleas let me know and we can make them work for you.

Have fun and stay safe
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 08:20 PM   #3
RosieNipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
After along drive and some unpacking its time to cool of and to get cleaned.

Dare: 1
Take your Suction cup dildo to the shower If your phone is waterproof attach it to the Wall, if its not attach it to the glass. (dildo should bee placed at appropriate height for to be use on all 4)
Go down an all 4 and fuck your dildo for 2 minutes.

Camera should be placed so that the dildo can be seen sliding in and out of your hole
Thank you for the dares! I’ll definitely do Dare 1 and if I have time I’ll try the others too!

Kinks: Online exhibition, hidden public, flashing, stripping, games, dares, praise

Limits: show face, pain, bondage, food, poop/diaper/vomit, involving other people, illegal, dangerous, permanent, too risky/getting caught irl, irl info, most anal (see blog for more info)
Old 07-03-2022, 12:58 AM   #4
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieNipples View Post
Thank you for the dares! I’ll definitely do Dare 1 and if I have time I’ll try the others too!
lets hope you fidn time
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 02:53 AM   #5
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

I don't endorse many subs or slaves on getDare, but I will vouch for this whore. She will go out of her way to complete tasks within her specified limits, and offer photo or video proof. She is fun to work with and never disappoints.

Here are my additions Ms. Nipples, hope you can find a few to your liking. Have fun and hope you have a safe trip!

#01: Do a 30-second video of you having an orgasm in the stall of a public bathroom along your trip.

#02: Do a photo of you naked in a public bathroom along your trip.

#03: Do a 30-second video of you fucking your pussy with your finger for 20 second, then sucking on your finger for 10 seconds while driving.

#04: Do a 30-second video of you fucking your mouth with a dildo while naked in the car.

#05: Do a 30-second video of you naked in the car repeating this out loud, over and over: "This fuck-toy wants to cum!" while masturbating using your hand.

#06: Do a 30-second video of you fucking a dildo stuck to the hood of your car.

#07: Do a photo of you with this saying written somewhere on your body: "I AM THE GETDARE GROUP WHORE."

#08: Do a 30-second video of you naked in the car repeating this out loud, over and over: "I am such a horny edging slut!" while masturbating using your hand.

#09: Do a 30-second video of you naked in the car repeating this out loud, over and over: "I am a horny little edging slut ... and I need to cum so bad! " while masturbating using your hand.

#10: Do a 30-second video of you mooning your bare ass out of an open window of your car.

#11: Do a 30-second video of you having an orgasm while naked in your car with the windows down.

#12: Do a 30-second video of you masturbating using your hand while driving in broad daylight.

#13: Do a 30-second video of you rubbing your naked tits on the window at the place you are staying.

#14: Do a 30-second video of you talking dirty and begging to be fucked very loudly while driving naked in your car.

#15: Do a photo of you wearing just your bra and panties and standing in front of a window at your hotel.

#16: Do a 30-second video of you pissing while squatting outside your car.

#17: Do a 30-second video of you fucking a dildo stuck to the side of your car.

#18: Do a 30-second video of you driving in your car while naked.

#19: Do a 30-second video of you humping something while naked in your car.

#20: Do a photo of you wearing just your bra and panties while driving.

#21: Do a 30-second video of you giving a dildo a blowjob while naked in the car.

#22: Do a photo of you driving naked with this saying written somewhere on your body: "GREEDY PUSSY."

#23: Do a photo of you with your naked tits pressed against the window in your hotel.

[NOTE: Since you know that I don't participate in any form of online exposure, no proof required by me for completion of any listed task.]
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 07:47 AM   #6
RosieNipples

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
I don't endorse many subs or slaves on getDare, but I will vouch for this whore. She will go out of her way to complete tasks within her specified limits, and offer photo or video proof. She is fun to work with and never disappoints.

Here are my additions Ms. Nipples, hope you can find a few to your liking. Have fun and hope you have a safe trip!
Thank you for the glowing praise Frosty! I definitely have a few from your list I will do (I really like the mooning one!). And if I get bored during my trip I might roll to see what I get

Old 07-03-2022, 08:50 AM   #7
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

I think to keep you aroused and ready for access it should be clear, that you will not wear any underwear under your skirt while you drive. The first thing you do in the hotel room should be undressing and fingering your needs pussy. Make sure to prove it with a video.

You will not wear any clothes while you are in your hotel room. Dressing will be the last thing to do before you leave. You may wear shoes, but they will either be high heels or feather slippers. A picture of them or your bare feet is proof enough.
Set an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night (let's say 3: 43 and give your dildo a nice deep blowjob for 10 minutes. Take a video of you gagging that shows the time.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 09:35 AM   #8
grannyd16
Prodigy

I want to see a video of you with your suction cup dildo on your hotel window, camera side-on to see your full body, then deepthroat the dildo and hold it through the rest of the dare. Strip everything from the waist down and edge once before taking the dildo out. If you take the dildo out early you must restart the dare from the start

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 01:54 PM   #9
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Park somewhere relatively hidden but with room next to your car. Start out fully dressed. You can do it day or night depending how daring. Best place would be a parking lot, but I am flexible. Park with room.

Now, turn off the car. Roll the window down. Strip1 piece of clothing off and throw it out the window…count to 20 slowly (20 seconds at the fastest)…then strip another piece off…throw it out the window…

Throw as best you can. When naked…count to 20 again…now exit the car and collect your clothes…then get in your car and masturbate to orgasm…and them dress. Or…if you are daring…once naked…masturbate to orgasm…then go get your clothes.

Go shopping for 15 minutes naked under a coat. I would make you go barefoot as well…but that is too much for many so you may wear sandals.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 02:48 PM   #10
RosieNipples

I want to remind you all that I’m looking for short film-able dares and not rules or jerk off instructions.

That said, I will be taking elements of each of the above dares that would be usable within my perimeters. The parts of the dares I’m taking are as follows:

“The first thing you do in the hotel room should be undressing and fingering your needs pussy. Make sure to prove it with a video.”

“a video of you with your suction cup dildo on your hotel window, camera side-on to see your full body, then deepthroat the dildo and hold it through the rest of the dare. Strip everything from the waist down and edge once before taking the dildo out.If you take the dildo out early you must restart the dare from the start” (Deepthroating is not a skill of mine and face is still a limit so I don’t know how good the video will be but I’ll put it on my list to try. And I’ll only keep the successful take for space on my phone)

“Roll the window down. Strip1 piece of clothing off and throw it out the window…count to 20 slowly (20 seconds at the fastest)…then strip another piece off…throw it out the window…
Throw as best you can. When naked…count to 20 again…now exit the car and collect your clothes…” (I really like this one! Hope I can find somewhere rural enough to do it!)
I’m also willing to take “masturbate nude in your car” as a second dare, if you want but I can’t guarantee an orgasm(mine are shy).

Keep the dares coming! I’ll try to post a list of all dares received and accepted so far soon.

Last edited by RosieNipples; 07-03-2022 at 02:56 PM.
Old 07-03-2022, 03:17 PM   #11
RosieNipples

Dares so far:

i dare you to stand outside your car, and either be naked or just drop your pants and finger that pussy

Strip nude in the bathroom fuck pussy with fingers 2x per mile from last stop or 1x with a dildo per mile.

Go down an all 4 and fuck your dildo for 2 minutes. Camera should be placed so that the dildo can be seen sliding in and out of your hole.

you should stand or kneel completely naked and masturbate infront of your hotel window, I reckon you should have Ur legs spread and using the wand don’t leave until you orgasm

Write "for chatpic" across your tits and take a picture in front of a window, fully nude, text visible. Actually, put it up on chatpic yourself in a room of your choice.

piss outside where camera can see it coming out

Make a photo of your boobs exposed in the mirror on the gas station bathroom

Do a 30-second video of you mooning your bare ass out of an open window of your car.

Do a 30-second video of you fucking your pussy with your finger for 20 second, then sucking on your finger for 10 seconds.

Do a photo of you with this saying written somewhere on your body: "I AM THE GETDARE GROUP WHORE."

Naked in the back seat with the doors open and your pussy visible to anyone outside who was lucky to be near. Fuck yourself with a ice cold bottle for 30 seconds.

On your road trip wear a slutty top and a short skirt, stick your suction cup dildo to the side or back of your car suck it a few more times then fuck it for another 30 sec. Video the fucking (I saw you don't do face) so don't worry about videoing the sucking unless you want to try to get pov on both videos.

Take a picture of your tits out in the open. Preferably out your car window at a rest stop

drive toppless at some part of the journey and try to bounce them up and down as much as possible

“The first thing you do in the hotel room should be undressing and fingering your needs pussy. Make sure to prove it with a video.”

“a video of you with your suction cup dildo on your hotel window, camera side-on to see your full body, then deepthroat the dildo and hold it through the rest of the dare. Strip everything from the waist down and edge once before taking the dildo out. If you take the dildo out early you must restart the dare from the start.”

“Roll the window down. Strip1 piece of clothing off and throw it out the window…count to 20 slowly (20 seconds at the fastest)…then strip another piece off…throw it out the window…
Throw as best you can. When naked…count to 20 again…now exit the car and collect your clothes…”

The following 2 users say Thank You to RosieNipples for this post:
Old 07-05-2022, 05:32 PM   #12
leeroc101
getDare Ladder

1) Pump gas with your tits out. Tits should be out and fully visible to the camera from the moment the gas starts until your car is full. Time of day and location is your choice to adjust to your limits.

2)Go to and ATM after dark. Go to one inside the front door of your bank. While it is dispensing your cash, strip naked, take your money and escape back to your car! (Set your camera to film from inside the car windshield maybe.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 11:13 PM   #13
RosieNipples

Road trip update!

Day 1 of driving I completed the following dares:
First off, public bathroom dares…
-Strip naked in a public toilet.
I was really nervous because I kept hearing people come in and out and was afraid someone might knock.
-Film yourself pissing in the toilet.
This one made me really turned on for some reason, you can see how wet I am in the video.
-Fuck your self with a dildo 1x for every mile since your last stop.
120 miles as thrusts went by a lot faster than I expected! Also, I definitely squirted on the bathroom floor- oops!
-Give your dildo a blowjob.
Not the easiest dildo to suck with the ridges but I tried!

After the public bathroom play I did some driving dares…

-Flash your tits every hour while driving.
-Drive topless and bounce your tits as much as you can.
-Drive topless for one hour total.
-Drive bottomless for one hour total.
I definitely got seen by at least one trucker while driving naked to complete the last two dares! He slowed way down and honked at me! I got so embarrassed!

I found a couple of secluded-ish spots after that and did my most daring dares so far:
-Slap your bare ass 10 times outside
-Moon your bare ass out of your car for 30 seconds.
This one made me so wet! 30 seconds seems like forever and my ass and pussy were just hanging out the window the whole time. A couple cars drove by… they were far away but they might have seen the side of my ass.
-Strip in your backseat, open the door, legs spread and use a dildo for 30 seconds.
This one made me so nervous! I was sure a car would drive up from the busy side of the parking lot and see me masturbating, but luckily they didn’t. So I got a little braver and did the next dare.
-Touch your pussy naked while in a hidden public location. Not in your car.
I couldn’t do this one in my car so I used it as a bit of a privacy screen and, it was so exhilarating! Such a fun video to take!

Then I got to my hotel. Unfortunately the elevator is broken and my room is right in front of the top of the stairs so a lot of my hotel dares got too risky. Then the way the bathtub and window are positioned knocked out even more hotel fun. But I tried my best:
-On my knees with vibrating dildo ride 30 second long edge.
This was very fun! It was tempting to cum, but I held off!
-Press your tits against the hotel window.
-Cum while you’re nude, legs spread in front of the window.
The height of the window made this hard, but I did my best, climbing up in a chair and I did manage to cum nice and hard.
-Write “for chatpic” on your tits and take a nude pic in front of your hotel window to post there.
It didn’t get a whole lot of love but I have a couple of devoted fans who were begging for more!

Now tomorrow I’ve got a whole 4 hours more of driving to do so we’ll see what other dares I can check off my list! I’ll update here after.

I’m the meantime: what should I do with all of my pics and videos from the trip? I feel like the internet needs to see how much of a whore I am. Should I make a poll to decide? Any suggestions?

The following 4 users say Thank You to RosieNipples for this post:
Old 07-07-2022, 01:03 AM   #14
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Not sure about videos, but kinktalk is an easy way to post pictures.
Old 07-07-2022, 02:27 AM   #15
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieNipples View Post
Road trip update!

Day 1 of driving I completed the following dares:

[ ... snip ... ]

I’m the meantime: what should I do with all of my pics and videos from the trip? I feel like the internet needs to see how much of a whore I am. Should I make a poll to decide? Any suggestions?
Excellent report! Sounds like you're having lots of fun!
FrostbittenSoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare request, exhibisinism, hidden public, public, road trip