Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2023, 09:16 AM   #1
ItsanArt

Default F22 - Public Dare Toy

Hello all!

My first time ever posting here even though I have been a LONG time lurker, since like 2016.
I have finally become tired of reading the same stories to recreate myself, and decided to open myself up for dares.

Find my likes in my signature, assume I have all basic toys for now and maybe I will post a full toy list eventually. I also enjoy faproulettes and have done many of those solo, feel free to PM me those or base dares around them.

I do not know what to put now so I’m going to put some dares that I’ve done for a baseline and so you get an idea of my level of daring ness (it varies based on the week)

Completed Dares/ideas that I Really Like
Clothing Donation Bin- Wore clothes to bin about 2 miles from my apartment at night. Dropped all clothing inside, walked home.
Library Dares- This whole category is a favorite of mine.
Campus Dares- I am a senior in college so I love doing things on campus since I’ve been there for 4 years. I live close but off campus now, but would love to do more dares there.
Office Building Dares- I have keycard access to my office building which is a 5 story building and fairly empty most days. There are only cameras at the elevator and at the bottom of the stairs, so essentially no camera for floors 2-5.

Honorable Mention
Fitting Room Dares- I love these as well, and have even done some insane varieties to the point of leaving my clothing in the fitting room, and walking across the store (this was a very large department store) hiding from people, to get to the shoe section, choosing some heels, then going and selecting a dress, and walking back to the fitting room, trying it all on, and returning it naked, before going back to fetch my clothes from the fitting room. Definitely one of the more insane but exhilarating dares I’ve done.

Ask me anything as I’m really here to get more dares and will answer questions to help with that

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff

Last edited by ItsanArt; 09-20-2023 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Forgot to add a bit of info
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ItsanArt for this post:
Old 09-20-2023, 09:24 AM   #2
LucyLou

This sounds like a lot of fun!

Do you have a bike? If so, how about going for a 5km ride. At each km mark, you should take off a different piece of clothing and leave it in a fairly visible location. It's up to you as to whether you start with underwear (which is more subtle) or outer wear. The aim is to be completely naked by the time you reach 5km.

When you reach the end, you can turn around and collect your clothes on the way home. Hopefully they'll still be there.
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 09:28 AM   #3
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

ok,, simple one, you must cum in every meeting room on floors 2-5 in the nude in space of 2 weeks, but once you start masturbating you can't stop until you cum.

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 09:34 AM   #4
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
This sounds like a lot of fun!

Do you have a bike? If so, how about going for a 5km ride. At each km mark, you should take off a different piece of clothing and leave it in a fairly visible location. It's up to you as to whether you start with underwear (which is more subtle) or outer wear. The aim is to be completely naked by the time you reach 5km.

When you reach the end, you can turn around and collect your clothes on the way home. Hopefully they'll still be there.
I unfortunately do not have a pedal bike. I do own a motorcycle that I ride quite frequently though if that’s worth anything.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
Old 09-20-2023, 09:38 AM   #5
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterkeys View Post
ok,, simple one, you must cum in every meeting room on floors 2-5 in the nude in space of 2 weeks, but once you start masturbating you can't stop until you cum.
I really like this idea but I only have access to my own company’s suite (there are multiple companies in the office building.)
Things I have access to are the public bathrooms on each floor. A public vending machine. The two staircases on opposite ends of the building.
And the public hallway that connects everything.

In my companies office suite there is a common room with all the computers and such (usually empty except the 1 day a week when everyone comes in. A private office for like interviews, and a meeting room.

Old 09-20-2023, 09:52 AM   #6
LucyLou

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsanArt View Post
I unfortunately do not have a pedal bike. I do own a motorcycle that I ride quite frequently though if that’s worth anything.
That depends on how comfortable you feel riding a motorcycle naked. Double the distances if you're still happy to do the dare.

Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with running instead - maybe half the distance in that case!
Old 09-20-2023, 09:56 AM   #7
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyLou View Post
That depends on how comfortable you feel riding a motorcycle naked. Double the distances if you're still happy to do the dare.

Otherwise, there's nothing wrong with running instead - maybe half the distance in that case!
I rode the motorcycle naked VERY early on in my riding career, before realizing how stupid it was in case something happens. I can do the running version though! There are alot of running/hiking trails near me and I have been naked on alot of them.

Old 09-20-2023, 10:05 AM   #8
LucyLou

Quote:
I rode the motorcycle naked VERY early on in my riding career, before realizing how stupid it was in case something happens. I can do the running version though! There are alot of running/hiking trails near me and I have been naked on alot of them.
That sounds perfect and far safer. Let me know how it goes!
Old 09-20-2023, 10:06 AM   #9
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Ride your motorcycle with both roles filled with toys while riding in a short short dress that will lift up and possibly show toys

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 11:08 AM   #10
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
Ride your motorcycle with both roles filled with toys while riding in a short short dress that will lift up and possibly show toys
I can do this with a skirt.

Old 09-20-2023, 01:11 PM   #11
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Oh do I have ideas for you... a few questions to narrow down what to give you:

Do you have a safe/lockable backpack/other way to lock your clothes away until you find a key?
Do you happen to have decoy keys you could use?
How big is your college campus? How long of a walk is it from your apartment?

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2023, 01:27 PM   #12
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Oh do I have ideas for you... a few questions to narrow down what to give you:

Do you have a safe/lockable backpack/other way to lock your clothes away until you find a key?
Do you happen to have decoy keys you could use?
How big is your college campus? How long of a walk is it from your apartment?
I have a backpack and could go by a lock, I don’t have like the fancy ones. I don’t have locks on hands but I could buy one (I’m not rich, but I do well enough).
My college has two campuses, one engineering campus (a bit smaller, but still big) and the main campus(Very big lots of people during the day and as you guess students move around during nights)

Old 09-20-2023, 02:28 PM   #13
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Here you go! I can't take full credit for this one, it was inspired by something similar I saw on here before.

Materials:
Six envelopes
A backpack lock and key
Six nude pictures of yourself (can be faceless if you find it too uncomfortable otherwise)

Preparations:

Fold the key inside a blank piece of paper and put the paper in an envelope.
Fold a fake key inside a nude picture of yourself and put the picture in an envelope (use a coin, maybe, you just need to not be able to tell the envelopes apart by weight or anything). If you want to do this without buying a lock, just write “key” or “not key” on bits of paper and trust yourself to be honest, but I think this works a lot better if you’re really stuck until you find the right envelope.
Choose which campus you’ll do the dare at. If you choose the big one, repeat until you have four envelopes with nudes and one with the key. If you choose the small one, you need six nude envelopes and one key envelope. You should not be able to tell the envelopes apart once they’re sealed.

Go to campus. Choose a home base near the middle of the campus where you’ll be able to hide your backpack later.
Leave an envelope in each of the following places if you’re at the small campus. Only the first five if you’re at the big campus. Make sure at least three of the envelopes end up in completely different directions from your home base. Tape them in place if they might get blown away.

At the very edge of campus, as far as possible from your home base.
By a large sign with the university’s name on it
In a random window of a male dormitory
The entrance of a building you have a class in
Set a timer for 10 minutes. When it goes off, you have ten seconds to place an envelope somewhere nearby.
Set a timer for 5 minutes. When it goes off, you have five seconds to place an envelope somewhere nearby.
Under a lightpost, fully illuminated.

The dare: Start it very early in the morning, aim to time it so that you’ll have to hurry to find the envelopes before the sun comes up and people start arriving. Strip completely naked at home base and put your clothes in the backpack. Lock the backpack and hide it. You may now collect the envelopes in whatever order you like, with or without returning to home base after each one. However, you may NOT open any envelope until you are back at home base. If you open an envelope and it has the key in it, but there are still envelopes you haven’t found, you have a choice: You can open your backpack and get dressed, ending the dare, or you can stay naked and get the other envelopes. Of course, if you end the dare, you must never retrieve your other pictures!

Old 09-20-2023, 03:00 PM   #14
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Here you go! I can't take full credit for this one, it was inspired by something similar I saw on here before.

Materials:
Six envelopes
A backpack lock and key
Six nude pictures of yourself (can be faceless if you find it too uncomfortable otherwise)

Preparations:

Fold the key inside a blank piece of paper and put the paper in an envelope.
Fold a fake key inside a nude picture of yourself and put the picture in an envelope (use a coin, maybe, you just need to not be able to tell the envelopes apart by weight or anything). If you want to do this without buying a lock, just write “key” or “not key” on bits of paper and trust yourself to be honest, but I think this works a lot better if you’re really stuck until you find the right envelope.
Choose which campus you’ll do the dare at. If you choose the big one, repeat until you have four envelopes with nudes and one with the key. If you choose the small one, you need six nude envelopes and one key envelope. You should not be able to tell the envelopes apart once they’re sealed.

Go to campus. Choose a home base near the middle of the campus where you’ll be able to hide your backpack later.
Leave an envelope in each of the following places if you’re at the small campus. Only the first five if you’re at the big campus. Make sure at least three of the envelopes end up in completely different directions from your home base. Tape them in place if they might get blown away.

At the very edge of campus, as far as possible from your home base.
By a large sign with the university’s name on it
In a random window of a male dormitory
The entrance of a building you have a class in
Set a timer for 10 minutes. When it goes off, you have ten seconds to place an envelope somewhere nearby.
Set a timer for 5 minutes. When it goes off, you have five seconds to place an envelope somewhere nearby.
Under a lightpost, fully illuminated.

The dare: Start it very early in the morning, aim to time it so that you’ll have to hurry to find the envelopes before the sun comes up and people start arriving. Strip completely naked at home base and put your clothes in the backpack. Lock the backpack and hide it. You may now collect the envelopes in whatever order you like, with or without returning to home base after each one. However, you may NOT open any envelope until you are back at home base. If you open an envelope and it has the key in it, but there are still envelopes you haven’t found, you have a choice: You can open your backpack and get dressed, ending the dare, or you can stay naked and get the other envelopes. Of course, if you end the dare, you must never retrieve your other pictures!
This is detailed and fun I like it. I’ll be setting it up when I have to go on campus early next week and will play it that night and report back!

Old 09-20-2023, 03:12 PM   #15
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
This is detailed and fun I like it. I’ll be setting it up when I have to go on campus early next week and will play it that night and report back!
I'm very glad you like it! Just make sure not to leave much time between the setup and the dare, the point is NOT for people to take the pictures (and maybe the key) before you even have a chance to get them back.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public