Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-10-2018, 03:27 PM   #1
StillWithNeeds

Default Spending a fucking week end

Hello GetDare !

It’s quite a while i’m browsing this forum. I thought it would maybe be time to get out of the shadows, and share a dare I did no later than last week end. Maybe so should I introduce myself then ?

I’m probably older than the average of the people around here. But it doesn’t refrain me from still having needs, needs that I fill either with sex with my husband, or with solo times masturbating. I sometimes find a dare that is exciting to try and already gotten off quite a few times with some dare here.

Last week end, we didn’t knew what we would be doing for the week end. A crazy idea came to my mind : i asked my husband to shut down the wifi, not start the tv and not answering the phone. I have then set an alarm on my mobile and, from 6PM the Friday until 6PM the Sunday, every hour, whenever the alarm rings, it is time for sex. No matter what.

My husband wondered if I was calling him Superman, but I defined what sex was. Sex is anything that can bring one to orgasm. Masturbation, sex, mutual masturbation, fingering, licking, sucking, anything. But something sexy that could lead one to orgasm needed to happen.

The Saturday evening has been hard, because we hadn’t slept much. Being awake every single hour. But all in all, we both totally enjoyed it. Fucking in every room, because the alarm had started. It was highly enjoyable. I didn’t came each and every hour. I sometimes came multiple times. Some other I didn’t came. Same for my husband.

I was writing down the amount of orgasms we both had over the course of the week end and it appeared that I wrote down 34 orgasms for me, and 16 for my husband.

Not too bad !

So next week end, when you don’t know what to do... spend a fucking week end !

And enjoy it !
StillWithNeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 05:01 PM   #2
SubRed92
Account Banned

A whole weekend and every hour?! That must be quite the workout. I do love the idea though. Hopefully when I get a partner one day I'll remember this and test it out.

Please don't step back into the shadows xD
SubRed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 08:52 PM   #3
StillWithNeeds

Indeed ! The every hour was difficult and even challenging.. but in the end it was really worth it.

Next stupid challenge might be to have sex... every days. For a full month.

And i’ll Try not to slide back into the shadows
StillWithNeeds is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk