Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-31-2018, 08:16 PM   #1
Don't Tread On Me

Default Stranded in a Tent

So I just came up with this idea when I had camping on my mind. For this you need a tent set up in a semi-public or public location (depending on how daring you are). This could be at a campground, in your yard, at a park, etc. You also need a friend!

The idea is that the two of you get in the tent and you strip naked and give the clothes to your friend. They then take the clothes and leave you alone in the tent, naked! How long they leave you alone is up to you (or them)! My thought is that they leave you overnight and come back in the morning with your clothes. You could do this for any amount of time and could be made more interesting by drinking lots of water or handcuffing you and taking the keys. This was just a fantasizing thought I had and thought I would share!

The way I first imagined it was a tent set up in your yard that you both go in in the afternoon after drinking a lot of water and you strip naked and get handcuffed before your partner leaves with your clothes and the key. They then leave you overnight so if you have to pee then you must risk it and get out of the tent and go outside or if you're too scared, just pee in the tent and sit in it for the rest of the night. In the morning, at the partners decided time, they come back with your clothes and they key and you can finally get out with your dignity!

Tell me what y'all think and if anyone has tried or done something similar to this!

Likes: nipple anything, anal insertions, video games, hidden public, light pain, icyhot

Maybes: pee, extreme pain

Limits: family, public, poop, marks, exposure, messy, CBT, pics/videos
Don't Tread On Me is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Don't Tread On Me for this post:
Old 06-01-2018, 05:03 AM   #2
Ana The Sniper

I've been getting into camping a bit recently and while my GF and hiking partner wouldn't go for this, I might be able to craft a solo version of this.

It would require two sets of clothes. After pitching the tent, you need to scout out your campsite or trail to find a suitable spot to leave a bag with your spare clothes. Go back to your tent and cut up your clothes you are wearing (use old worn out clothes you don't care about). Now you HAVE to go and get your clothes in the nude. If it's in a well-traveled park, you will have to wait until it's dark.

Obviously it would need work to make it really fun, but what do you think?

Likes & Limits | PM Dares | My Rules | FapRoulette | KinkTalk

I work an intense job and cannot always respond to PMs or dares quickly. Bare with me!
Ana The Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 08:31 AM   #3
subtranssophi

Nice idea, I also often have fantasies being captured in a tent; and as I am into crossdressing, I would be not nude in the tent, but in some humiliating girly outfit, ideally locked on me (corset, leotard or a wetsuit with its zipper locked to my metal collar, etc)....
Of course it depends on the "victim's" preferences.
Ana, regarding your idea having two sets of clothes, I have an improvement idea:
your hidden set of clothes should be also locked to a tree with a combination padlock. The combination padlock gives your dare other kinky possibilities:
1) during night, you may have problems seeing the combination, so you will have to use flashlight, increasing the risk to be seen; or if you are daring, you will not bring with yourself any "light", so you will have to wait until morning.
2) you can make it harder or more exciting, if you don't look at the combination lock, when you are setting the code... you just dont look at it, but just making a photo of the code, and you dont open the photo. A few month ago I found a website which is exactly for such cases: they will store your photo and will send it to your mailbox at the given time. Until thet time you dont have access to the photo, you dont know the combination. In the tent, you will have to wait until you receive the code by email. (it is rather a predicament version of the dare, but personally I really like predicement dares).
Alternatively, you can send the photo of the combination to a getDare friend you trust, so he can send you the code in an agreed time...
(if you wish, I can help also)

3) you can use more locks, locked to different trees at different places, locking the keys to each other, so you will have to go from tree to tree to gather the keys, etc....
gtalk: crossy.smile (gmail.com)

likes: crossdressing, bondage, pain, humiliation, outdoor, semi-public, piss/bizarre, selfbondage, buttplugs, chastity belt, messy
dislikes: wedgy
hard limits: permanent, social suicide, involving other people, facepictures
subtranssophi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk