Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-05-2013, 02:11 AM   #1
samanta

Post Dice roll list

A friend of mine made this list for her slave to do.

so, i thought i`d share it with you, with her permission of course.

The idea is that her slave must roll the dice every 30 minutes for a 1 whole day.

Main list:

1 - Free pass, you can relax this time ( lucky you! )
2 - refer to list number 1 and roll again
3 - refer to list number 4 and roll again
4 - refer to list number 3 and roll again
5 - refer to list number 2 and roll again
6 - Lucky you, you can use your hand to masturbate and cum once!

List number 1

1 - Cane each sole of your feet 30 times. ( must use a cane )
2 - Go in your bathroom and lick your toilet seat clean, then clean toilet with your personal toothbrush ( and tonight you must use that toothbrush to clean your teeth aswell before sleep )
3 - Take a cold shower for 5 minutes. ( not freezing, but cold )
4 - Sit on a chair, or coffee table ( must be hard surface ) while having 10 thumbtacks under each ass cheek.
5 - Free pass, you can relax this time ( lucky you! )
6 - Get on your knees, hands behind back, and feet raised a bit so you`re only balancing on your knees. stay like that for 25 minutes, and count how many times your feet touch floor. after 25 minutes have passed, take a cane and hit each sole 3 times for every time your feet touched floor.

List number 2

1 - Take a cucumber or carrot, slaves choice, and shove it in ass, no lube, after 30 minutes, take it out and eat it.
2 - drink a glass of your own pee, minimum to drink is 200ml.
3 - Free pass, you can relax this time ( lucky you! )
4 - put on aligator clamps on your nipples. if you have enough weights, add a weight to the both clamps every 5 minutes till next dice roll ( if you don`t have enough weights for every 5 minutes, then do it every 10 minutes or improvise )
5 - take a thick black permanent marker and write humiliating words on your body..., your choice of words and place, 4 words must be written each time this is rolled.
6 - Do number 4 from this list, but also add another set of aligator clamps to your pussy lips ( if you only have 1 set of aligator clamps, you can use clover clamps instead )

List number 3

1 - Free pass, you can relax this time ( lucky you! )
2 - You must masturbate and edge for 30 minutes without stopping. NO ORGASMS
3 - Give yourself a cold enema mixed with tobasco sauce, hold it in till next dice roll.
4 - spend 30 minutes acting like a pet ( on knees, no talking, no walking, no furniture and so on... )
5 - Take candles and drip hot wax on your breasts and pussy for 15 minutes or until you totally cover your breasts and pussy with wax, then take a cane and you must hit your breasts and pussy till all the wax has been hit off.
6 - Stand in corner for 30 minutes, on tiptoes, hands behind head, and tacks under heels

List number 4

1 - Get a size too small bra and line it with tacks, then wear it for 30 minutes. every 10 minutes squeezing your breasts once.
2 - Put on a tight crotch rope, very tight, with a small knot where the rope touches your clit, and wear it for 30 minutes, every 10 minutes walking 10 laps in the biggest room in your house on tiptoes.
3 - take pencils, put them on the floor, and kneel with your knees on them..., at least 6 pencils under each knee, for 30 minutes, without moving!
4 - Put on a pair of size too small high heels ( 4 inch minimum with no platform ) heels must have uncooked rice in them. when they are on, you are to stand straight, legs shoulder wide, arms behind back for 30 minutes without moving.
5 - During the next 30 minutes, you must edge twice, but without using your hands or any sexual equipment. ( this is meant like humping a pillow, or rubbing your pussy on armchair arm, or something similar )
6 - Free pass, you can relax this time ( lucky you! )

Extreme List!

1 - tomorrow, 1 hour after eating a full meal, put large butt plug in ass, no lube, put on tight crotch rope to keep the plug in, and drink a double dose of laxatives, after drinking laxatives, wait 2 hours before taking butt plug. ( after you take plug out, you must empty your bowels outside while licking butt plug clean! )
2 - Take hot tobasco sauce, and every 5 minutes drop 3 drops straight on your clit
3 - Take a cane and hit each breast 25 times, each ass cheek 25 times, each sole of your feet 25 times and your pussy 30 times.
4 - take 20 cloth pins and put 10 on each breast, then take a cane and you must hit off all cloth pins one by one, if you hit and more than 1 cloth pin falls, you must start over. ( if this takes more than 30 minutes, then you must hit them all off with cane, without putting any back on and move on to next dice roll )
5 - Tomorrow, go out and suck off a stranger, collect his cum in a condom, bring home and next time you drink coffee add the contents of the condom to the coffee
6 - Free pass, you can relax this time ( lucky you! )

As for the extreme list. that is to be done under these conditions:
if you roll 2 identical numbers in a row, then roll again, and if it matches the first 2 rolls, then roll 4th time and do what you rolled the 4th time from the extreme list.
if you roll 3rd time and it does not match, then you must do what you rolled the first 2 times.
Example I: if you rolled 2 fours and rolled four again on 3rd roll, you must roll again, and, lets say you got a 3, so now you must do what is said in extreme list - 3.
example II: if you rolled 2 fours and then rolled 1, then you must do as instructed in 4 - 4, ignoring the 1 you rolled.
samanta is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to samanta for this post:
Old 07-05-2013, 10:55 AM   #2
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Sometime next week, when I am out of denial finally, I am going to do this but for the first time I am only going to do it for 6 consecutive hours.

I will post back then with what I got and how it went. Great dare!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
samanta

wow, you plan to do it... well, best of luck to you and i`d love to read all about it

xoxo
samanta is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk