Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
egobrain95

Default my sex life

I was dared to post what my first time was like.
It was when I was almost 17 during summer hollydays. We had a party at my friend's house. There was a girl there of my age with her boyfriend. He got really drunk so we started chatting, drinking together and ended up in a bed while her boyfriend was sleeping. I regret that I did it but we both were rather drunk so at the time i didn't care. First we were just hugging and kissing, I don't remember it that well but then we went to an empty room, she lied on a bed while I put on my condom. Then we were kissing and I touched her for a while. It was difficult for me because I was drunk but finally with her help I came in. It didn't take long for me to cum.
At present I don't have a girlfriend and I masturbate myself, nothing too sophisticated, just with my hands, in my room. I used to do it almost every day but now I try to cut down on it so maybe once a week.
My cock is 15cm/13cm and I must send a pic proof for every girl that requests that.
egobrain95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk