Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-15-2010, 03:46 AM   #31
juicy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalbo94 View Post
"Now for cake.." she said with a giddy giggle. The cake was a medium size with chocolate frosting. Amanda then cut off 1 fourth of the cake. And slided the rest of it to Evan, gave him a fork and sat a glass pitcher full of milk on the able and put a cup next to it."This is me and Chrona's portion, you get the rest, what you don't eat goes in your underwear tonight as you sleep." said Amanda with a grin.. Evan grabbed the fork and began eating the cake. He hadn't used a fork in so long it was hard at first, but he eventually got the hang of it. He could here giggling as he struggled, it just made him even more nervous.
haha I didn't notice this for the first time... but it should be hear...

I'm loving this story, and the new writing style is much easier to follow (layout and all)
keep it up

Likes : Masturbation, Soft Insertion, Nipple play, Ice, pain

Will do: Toothpaste [no insertion], soft self bondage, hard pain

Limits : People, Excrement, Public, Extreme Pain, Photos, Messy/Food, Art
juicy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:05 AM   #32
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

theres a part of me very deep down that is hoping this story is an accurate prediction of the future.. after 2 years until the machine is turned on i'll be 20 and then another 4 in dormant sleep i'll be 24! not too bad an age to spend the rest of my life as a toy
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:45 PM   #33
dalbo94

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
theres a part of me very deep down that is hoping this story is an accurate prediction of the future.. after 2 years until the machine is turned on i'll be 20 and then another 4 in dormant sleep i'll be 24! not too bad an age to spend the rest of my life as a toy
lol me and you too buddy =P

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:48 PM   #34
Uranium

Love this story! Can't wait for the next part. (:
Old 07-18-2010, 12:38 AM   #35
dalbo94

Default Chapter 9 READY, SET GO!!

On the way to the event, Evan had to sit on Amanda's lap. No doubt a tactic made to humiliate him. As they pull up to the event Evan realizes it is kind of like a carnival, or a fair. He saw groups of women walking around enjoying all it had to offer. As they walked up to where their supposed Evan saw what seemed to be an obstacle course. There were 8 courses set up. It seemed to be like a race. The first obstacle was a wooden bench with 5 dildos on it. It looked like this.

(Im sorry my original illustration was messed up by this thread) Both ends were the smallest. The 2 inner 1's were slightly bigger, and the middle 1 was the biggest.

The next obstacle seemed to be foam counter like Amanda's, and next to it was a stand holding an enema bague. Then after that he saw what seem to be bathroom stalls. After he saw another bench that seemed to have cuffs, and through the cuffs you could press a button that activates a spanking machine of some sort. The longer you press the button the harder and faster it will spank, and went it reaches absolute maximum the machine will stop and the cuffs will stop.The last thing he saw was a table with lotion on it. He could guess what that was for.

Amanda:Heh this is the competition. Finish the course before the others do.
Evan:Y-yes Mommy..

Evan noticed flocks of women begin gather around the area. An announcer lady came on and started explaining everything. After she was done some slave girls dressed in nurse outfits stepped up covering the insertion part of the enema with coconut oil. Finally everybody got on their starting line.

Announcer:ON YOUR MARK..GET SET...GO!!!

Evan and the other contestants ran to the bench. Evan quickly sat on the first dildo. It was small so the insertion was easy. On the second dildo it was a little harder. He heard himself begin to moan, but he saw another slave already on the third dildo so he hurried and got to the 3rd dildo. He could hear himself moan loudly as he went down on it. He wanted to cum so bad, but if he did it before the final obstacle, he would be disqualified. He finally reached the bottom and he could see the guy next to him was already getting off it. The others were still on the second. He started getting off it as well, but it was a little hard.The last 2 were easy after the 3rd one. Him and the next to him ran to the enema bague where they were given their enemas while everyone else was still on the dildo bench. It would just be them. After the enema Evan waddled over to the the bathroom stall careful not to drop any water. They both entered the stalls at about the same time. The doors locked themselves shut. They wouldn't re open until the tank at the bottom is completely full. It took Evan a second to get it all out but he did. When he exited the stall he noticed that the guy next to him was still in the stall. He quickly ran to the spanking machine and he got cuffed in. The guy behind him rushed out of the stall as Evan began to push on the button. The machine began to slow and lightly paddle his ass.In about a minute or 2 it was on medium. Evan enjoyed the feeling, but tried not to enjoy it to much. He could tell his neck to neck competitor wasn't enjoying it one bit. The machine was near it's end. The other guy was close to tears, and Evan was close to orgasm.The Machines finally stop and the 2 neck to to neck competitors run to the desks with lotion. They both squirted it into their hands and began to stroke themselves, careful not to look at each other. Evan was still horny from the spanking machine, but it has been a long time since he's actually jacked off. In an attempt to cum he closed his eye's imagined himself having sex with christian. Her riding him. Him riding her. Making out with each other. The dream was amazing. Then..he came. He noticed it, and as quick as he could sprinted through the finish line. The large Groups of women began to cheer, not including the other competitor's mistresses. He won.

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life

Last edited by dalbo94; 07-18-2010 at 12:40 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:16 PM   #36
dalbo94

no feedback? come on =O

Masochist for life
Old 07-19-2010, 10:28 PM   #37
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

The competition seemed rushed, but it was still good.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 05:35 AM   #38
fitsexyguy
Distinguished Member

Wow this is a great story so far :P I look forward to more!
Old 07-20-2010, 10:24 AM   #39
Honestman

Wow. That is a good story. I loved the twist with the girlfriend. Please update. I have to admit, you are a very good writer. Keep going.
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:00 PM   #40
chalk

keep going! seriously, this stuff is good and I wanna keep reading it

Loves

maybe/dislikes

Will not do
chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:29 PM   #41
bobg55

Thumbs up

this is a great story. i really want to see more.
bobg55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:45 PM   #42
Ozpossum

i like this pls write more
Ozpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 10:17 PM   #43
Honestman

Wow. This is some seriously good stuff here. Please continue!!!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:16 PM   #44
Honestman

I wish an update would come soon. It's been like, two weeks. Maybe he has been kidnapped by ninjas and is being held prisoner in an underwater/underground (yes it it half in water and half in the dirt under the water) lair and they want the world to bow to them before they give him up,.... Or they want to trade him for spare socks. Oh well. Easy come, easily traded life for socks. That sucks. Great now I'm thinking of dirty socks. Can they please let him go so I can get this image out of my head. Please continue story or I will capture you and trade you for socks again. Argh, why am I thinking of socks? Oh well. :/
Honestman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:22 PM   #45
bobg55

Thumbs up

I love the story a really want it to continue!
bobg55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk