Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2011, 12:14 PM   #16
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

♥ Hope you’re feeling better Leo, thanks for hard work again. Love Rachie ♥

What will happen with the blindfold?

Find out now in …………

TEDDIES ADVENTURES – PART 16

Looking in the bag, Panda pulled out the sexy lingerie, holding them high. She smiled as she slowly approached Floppy.

"Are you ready to enter complete darkness?" she asked the floppy eared monster.

Floppy just whined as he realised this was no time to back out of his dare. Would he really be able to fly the rocket while blindfolded? he wondered, beginning to doubt his own skill.

Everyteddy was smiling as the sweet smelling used black panties were placed over Floppy’s nose, eyes, and ears. The smell for Floppy was mayhem and almost sent him into heaven immediately.

"Right, I'm stepping away from the controls in a few seconds and it's all yours," stated Panda wondering how Floppy's flying was going to be.

Floppy yelped nervously, praying everything would go smoothly. A second or so later he knew Panda had done as he started and the space rocket gave a gentle tilt to the left.

OMTG, (oh my teddy god) thought Floppy, never expecting it to feel like this. "How long do I have to keep it on for?" he asked the others.

"We will tell you when the timer hits zero, until then concentrate on your flying."

About thirty teddy seconds later with everyone sat back on their comfy cushions minding their own business, there was a sudden shake as something hit the colourful rocket.

"What the ..." screeched Dan O Saurus Rex wondering what had hit them.

There was another bash, followed by another and another as they zoomed through an asteroid belt. Roary tried to roar in panic, however all that could be heard was a gentle rumble.

The teddies again felt sad, as Roary was usually the king who kept them safe from anything harmful with his mighty roar.

The large rocks kept hitting the rocket, sending it totally off course. Floppy was blindfolded and was powerless to avoid anything that was happening. Panda was trying to reach the cockpit to instruct Floppy, however with each bash he was knocked off his feet.

The assault went on for several teddy minutes with everyone drowned from the glass of water they had been dared to have between their legs.

The only thing the teddies could here was a roar of laugher as everyone found it so amusing that each and every one of them was soaked through to the fluff.

Their laugher soon stopped as a wailing noise was heard, sounding very similar to an alarm. Next, colourful flashing lights went off throughout the spaceship.

"Is it time for a disco?" asked Billy Bear, hearing from Rachie that discos had weird music and flashing lights.

"I think it is some sort of warning," said Panda who was laid on the floor under several toys where he had been knocked.

"Help me get up," he instructed moments after believing that he was the only one that could help them make Floppy take off his panty blindfold.

Floppy meanwhile was lost in heaven with the wonderful smells of the used underwear. He had totally forgotten about flying the rocket and was oblivious to everything that was going wrong around him.

The teddies eventually pulled Panda free, who rushed up to the cockpit to save the teddies, but it was too late.

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

So what will happen next?

Keep reading Teddies adventures for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk