Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-21-2009, 12:27 AM   #1
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Zippers

From UrbanDictionary:

Zipper

A practice in S&M/Bondage where a number of clothespins are pinched into the skin of the sub, and a cord is knotted on each. The clothespins are then removed using the cord either in a slow one-at-a-time "pluck" or all at once using a rip of the cord to maximize the effect at once...sometimes to coincide with orgasm.

I went shopping today and bought a number of things to experiment with (mostly to use on others later; I always like to test things first.) Shopping included string and a pack of clothespins.

Available areas are bedroom and bathroom. Also looking for ways to simulate fast removal (I don't want to have my door open / slammed since I live with others.) I'm male.

Be creative!
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
greatsayaman
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahn687 View Post
From UrbanDictionary:

Zipper

A practice in S&M/Bondage where a number of clothespins are pinched into the skin of the sub, and a cord is knotted on each. The clothespins are then removed using the cord either in a slow one-at-a-time "pluck" or all at once using a rip of the cord to maximize the effect at once...sometimes to coincide with orgasm.

I went shopping today and bought a number of things to experiment with (mostly to use on others later; I always like to test things first.) Shopping included string and a pack of clothespins.

Available areas are bedroom and bathroom. Also looking for ways to simulate fast removal (I don't want to have my door open / slammed since I live with others.) I'm male.

Be creative!
Run them along your frenulum/urethra as close as possible, then rip them off yourself. It's worse when you're in control of it. XD
greatsayaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:35 AM   #3
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatsayaman View Post
Run them along your frenulum/urethra as close as possible, then rip them off yourself. It's worse when you're in control of it. XD
That hurt! Can't quite make myself pull it off fast and hard enough to do them quickly, and yet you just know doing it slowly only builds the sting up worse as they get right to the edge of your skin... Definitely something for me to practice with.

Thanks!
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothes pegs, pain, zipper