Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-05-2012, 12:59 PM   #406
F@BOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboiy View Post
I got an idea. so you can't pump it yourself and your brother will got to far how about you use an electric vacuum and instead of 30 pumps you should change it to 30 seconds. I don't know if 30 seconds is the equivalent of 30 pumps.
My math could be off but i think that would require at least 5psi^[email protected], and i would be surprised if the ball could get past 15 pumps~pres. before the pressure in the ball overwhelms the physical force exerted by the vacuum in CFM, causing neutral pressure, and not allowing it to expand much past that point...

but, what do i know.

Good luck with the stretching, Nina. :3
Old 03-05-2012, 05:23 PM   #407
knowandwrite

Be careful using a vacuum! It could be dangerous in the wrong situation. I would strongly suggest reading the safety first thing. I know you're into dangerous stuff, but you don't want an ER visit that you have to explain to your parents.

Sorry I don't have a dare to share, yet. Will get back to you when I do. I enjoy anal, but not as much as you do, lol! Glad to see your thread going well
Old 03-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #408
opennina
Account Banned

hey guys well i did as i promised, and endured an extremely painful night, i went to bed at about two in the morning and got up at 6 so i geuss not a full night but still a very very very long time, with what i hope was 30 pumps, after about 20 i have to pump really fast to endure the pain without pushing the ball out, so not sure if they were all full pumps. well anyway i got absolutly no sleep, i kept pushing the ball but it would not come out, alot of panting and got a very dry throat, i did not cry however though i thought i might. the whole time it also felt like i really needed to pee but even if i tried nothing would come out. finaaly when i decided i had endured enough at 6 i reinserted needle and let air out so i could take out my ass, surprisingly there was no blood or anything like that but my ass felt really sore and worn, and tender to touch, it feels ok now but still sort of aches.

I am going to make a new thread just for my poll and this time you will be allowed to vote for multiple options so i was hoping mabey each of you would vote once a week or something you could even use your votes tactically etc, but i am hoping this time 30 just doesnt get a riduolous amount of votes
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 08:55 PM   #409
opennina
Account Banned

Unfortunatly since i can not edit the poll on this thread to do what i stated above i have created a new thread just for the poll http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101204

if you have dares they are still to be posted here not in poll thread, the poll thread will be for only poll related stuff, but if you have dares it is unlikely i will do them on a tuesday as my ass will probably still be quite sore
Old 03-06-2012, 11:30 PM   #410
willfran

ok take a little bit of toothpaste and put it on clit and see how manny fingers you can get in ass
willfran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #411
baby_o

Think i wanna join you on this, opennina... Not gay or anything, just want to have a gape for some reason... As it is right now i cant fit that much up in there, but i will try to catch up! :-)
baby_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #412
mslavedog

next time you drive by a construction site at night see if you can get one onf the orange cones. then lube the end of the cone and slide down it with it in your ass do this each night for 7 days and each night try and go further down on the cone.
mslavedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #413
conall
getDare Sweetheart

how big is your gape opennina?

PM me and i will edge 3 times in a public toilet. I will keep door unlocked the whole time

19-male
conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:17 PM   #414
opennina
Account Banned

i dont have a permenant gape

Please vote or ask poll related questions here http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/552788
Old 03-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #415
SissyDL

Send a message via Yahoo to SissyDL

how close would you say you are to having a permanent gape?

Also how long have you been doing this? because i am interested in Trying something like this and was wondering how long it would take ruffly to make it a permanent gape.

x-dress, Diaper {will wet/mess if its part of dare}, SB{Self Bondage}, Spanking, more just cant think atm.

maybe:
Cam/Pic. semi public, cbt{these i can't do Lack of Privacy right now}

avoid:
Perm, Illegal, cold/ice/food, Public, nude pics, common Sense.

28/Usa
SissyDL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #416
opennina
Account Banned

no where close ass still closes up fully

Please vote or ask poll related questions here http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/552788
Old 03-10-2012, 10:41 PM   #417
SissyDL

any idea on how long it will take to cause a permanent gape?

x-dress, Diaper {will wet/mess if its part of dare}, SB{Self Bondage}, Spanking, more just cant think atm.

maybe:

avoid:

28/Usa
Old 03-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #418
opennina
Account Banned

no sorry i dont know how long it would take

Old 03-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #419
SissyDL

it's ok. i am a Anal Newbie Basically as it is also. i wish you the best of luck in your Gaping.

maybe:

avoid:

28/Usa
Old 03-12-2012, 03:24 AM   #420
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDL View Post
it's ok. i am a Anal Newbie Basically as it is also. i wish you the best of luck in your Gaping.
you know even though your a newbie you can still post dares on the thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk