Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2012, 11:19 PM   #391
johnnyboiy

well I mean I feel bad about hurting your ass that bad. When I post dares for people to give me I only go as far as I am actually willing to go. so what I am saying is I feel really bad about it and I want you to just ignore that one vote on 30 pumps.
johnnyboiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:52 AM   #392
switchinct

Default Bravo!

Wow! All I can say is wow! I have seen a lot, and done a lot, and read a lot of posts, and blogs, and all and yours is absolutely the best ever thread. Thank you. What you are trying to do is fantastic. I see where some on here have no clue why you would do this. They just don't understand. I do. I am inspired by you! It took me 3 days of spare time to read every post in your thread. I am totally awestruck. I feel like I have no choice but to follow in your footsteps and worship the ground that you walk on. I have played with toys a lot. I have actually even recently tried putting different kinds of tubes in my ass that would stay in by themselves, but leave my hole open for total lack of control. So when I read your post it blew me away.

The other day I purchased a bottle of salad dressing at the supermarket. The one end of the bottle with the cap swells out below the threaded top to about 1 1/2 inches wide, then it narrows down to about 3/4 inches and then flares out tothe full size of the flat bottle. I intend to open the bottle, clean it out, cut 3/4 of the main body of the bottle off (it is plastic) and push the threaded top end into my ass past the flared top so that the narrower section stays holding my rectum open, with an opening at the top inside my ass, and the flared bottom open at my cheeks. Not sure how this will work out, but am excited to try. Just waiting for some free time alone.

I know this would be way to small for you, but there is something similar that I suspect you would love to use, if you can find it in NZ. It is common here in the U.S. It is a product called POM. It is found in the produce area of our supermarkets. It comes in a plastic bottle that, when full and unopened, I suspect would be EXACTLY what you need to hold your rectum open for extended periods to work on your permanent gape.

They have a website at www.pomwonderful.com so you can see their bottles there. The two round parts of the bottle (like a snowman) are each the size of an apple, so this might be just the thing to hold half in and half out of your ass for extended periods. And it is not expensive, only a few dollars a bottle.

I only dream of the day I could hold a bottle of this size in my ass. You did inspire me however. I went out last night and bought a 4 inch ball like you keep talking about. Just to put perspective on how far apart we are, (or how good you are doing), I put the ball needle in the ball and totally deflated it, to around 1-2 inches across, folded rubber, and hand a hard time putting it in my ass. I took it out after about 10 minutes without ever putting any air in it! But it did open my ass nicely to take my whole finger in behind it!

Sorry for being so long winded, but I've never been so moved by anyone before. I am humbly striving to follow in your footsteps!
switchinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #393
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchinct View Post
Wow! All I can say is wow! I have seen a lot, and done a lot, and read a lot of posts, and blogs, and all and yours is absolutely the best ever thread. Thank you. What you are trying to do is fantastic. I see where some on here have no clue why you would do this. They just don't understand. I do. I am inspired by you! It took me 3 days of spare time to read every post in your thread. I am totally awestruck. I feel like I have no choice but to follow in your footsteps and worship the ground that you walk on. I have played with toys a lot. I have actually even recently tried putting different kinds of tubes in my ass that would stay in by themselves, but leave my hole open for total lack of control. So when I read your post it blew me away.

The other day I purchased a bottle of salad dressing at the supermarket. The one end of the bottle with the cap swells out below the threaded top to about 1 1/2 inches wide, then it narrows down to about 3/4 inches and then flares out tothe full size of the flat bottle. I intend to open the bottle, clean it out, cut 3/4 of the main body of the bottle off (it is plastic) and push the threaded top end into my ass past the flared top so that the narrower section stays holding my rectum open, with an opening at the top inside my ass, and the flared bottom open at my cheeks. Not sure how this will work out, but am excited to try. Just waiting for some free time alone.

I know this would be way to small for you, but there is something similar that I suspect you would love to use, if you can find it in NZ. It is common here in the U.S. It is a product called POM. It is found in the produce area of our supermarkets. It comes in a plastic bottle that, when full and unopened, I suspect would be EXACTLY what you need to hold your rectum open for extended periods to work on your permanent gape.

They have a website at www.pomwonderful.com so you can see their bottles there. The two round parts of the bottle (like a snowman) are each the size of an apple, so this might be just the thing to hold half in and half out of your ass for extended periods. And it is not expensive, only a few dollars a bottle.

I only dream of the day I could hold a bottle of this size in my ass. You did inspire me however. I went out last night and bought a 4 inch ball like you keep talking about. Just to put perspective on how far apart we are, (or how good you are doing), I put the ball needle in the ball and totally deflated it, to around 1-2 inches across, folded rubber, and hand a hard time putting it in my ass. I took it out after about 10 minutes without ever putting any air in it! But it did open my ass nicely to take my whole finger in behind it!

Sorry for being so long winded, but I've never been so moved by anyone before. I am humbly striving to follow in your footsteps!
no its great hearing from people who share my views, anonther has sugested the pom bottle but unfortunatly we do not get them in new Zealand

on another note please guys vote 15 thats already massive and i am really going to be in torture all night at 30
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #394
opennina
Account Banned

Please guys stop voting 30!!!! this poll is vslid ofr every monday night and none of the other votes wil be able to catch up then!!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:28 PM   #395
johnnyboiy

you should post pictures every monday
Old 03-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #396
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboiy View Post
you should post pictures every monday
funily enough i don think that will happen
Old 03-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #397
johnnyboiy

ah ok if it is against your limits it is just fine
Old 03-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #398
conall
getDare Sweetheart

What did you expect, giving people the option of 30 pumps. Are you even able to physically do it? you give the impression that by 15 it is huge already!

PM me and i will edge 3 times in a public toilet. I will keep door unlocked the whole time

19-male
conall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #399
ElyaC

I would have voted for 30, and wish I had.
But the imagery for 15 is just brilliant. "(if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle)"
Oh my god :P lol however I neglected to imagine your attempts at walking with more pumps, big mistake haha.
ElyaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #400
johnnyboiy

If the pain is to great for you to possibly do it you should have somebody else pump it for you like a friend or boyfriend. but the best way to go is to have a brother or sis ter do it because they just flat out don't listen to your agonizing screams of pain

Last edited by johnnyboiy; 03-03-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #401
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
If the pain is to great for you to possibly do it you should have somebody else pump it for you like a friend or boyfriend. but the best way to go is to have a brother or sis ter do it because they just flat out don't listen to your agonizing screams of pain
lol i do have a friend who could do it but he lives too far away, im sure my brother would probably also love to do it if he knew about my fetish, he used to give me some pretty painful wedgies, though he would probably go more than 30
Old 03-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #402
johnnyboiy

Yea someone should work out a way to solve that problem.

Any Ideas?
Old 03-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #403
johnnyboiy

I got an idea. so you can't pump it yourself and your brother will got to far how about you use an electric vacuum and instead of 30 pumps you should change it to 30 seconds. I don't know if 30 seconds is the equivalent of 30 pumps.
Old 03-04-2012, 07:16 PM   #404
jwdotson

I can't wait to hear the results after tomorrow night. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun! Sorry, but I think this will be interesting.
jwdotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #405
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
I got an idea. so you can't pump it yourself and your brother will got to far how about you use an electric vacuum and instead of 30 pumps you should change it to 30 seconds. I don't know if 30 seconds is the equivalent of 30 pumps.
what????? have no idea what you mean

Advertisements
Kink Talk