Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-08-2016, 08:23 AM   #406
rachel_winter
Baby Member

Default Road trip dares for Couple

Hi,

We are an Indian couple. We are going on a Road trip tomorrow. We are 32/27 years old.

Can you suggest some outdoor and Car dares please. We will post pictures later on of the dares we did.

Looking towards your replies..

Love,
Rachel
rachel_winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 04:47 PM   #407
Master Burn
Account Banned

Smile Master Burn Newbie :D

Hey there I am Male 18 from Walla Walla Washington. I am an intermediate Master Looking for female slave/subs under the age of 28. I have lots of great ideas and rules that I would love to try out.

Be a female under the age of 27 and Send me a PM, Or check out my new Ad!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...76#post2052576
Master Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 05:22 PM   #408
mariocb

Hi, I'm Mario, from Italy, 30 years old. I got here out of curiosity even if I'm not very experienced in stuff like this. But I'm willing to learn.
mariocb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:56 PM   #409
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Default Hello,

my name is Joanna and I'm from the East Coast of the U.S. This is my first post. I'm new to this all. I'm curious and am here to learn and talk. I am in a relationship so I cannot do dares or truly serve a mistress. I'm going to turn 32 later this year, but people usually think my age is anywhere from in my late teens to mid-twenties. I am reading some also... Anyways, I hope your day went well. Thanks for listening.

Last edited by Joan Sky; 02-04-2016 at 08:11 AM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 09:54 PM   #410
curiousboy1998
Baby Member

Hey! Just turned 18 a little bit ago and since I've lurked this site for a couple years off and on I figured I should make an account now that I'm legal! I'm straight / bi curious, never been with a guy but have thought about it a couple of times, anyway I'm looking forward to trying some new things and seeing what I like!
curiousboy1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 02:54 AM   #411
nedkelly

Hi I'm Des, i live in Australia and my hobbies are doing things like camping fishing playing computer games gardening photography.

I'm mainly here to look around and get to know my way around the site then maybe post a few replies to threads or even make a few threads myself and writing a story sounds like something i mite want to give a go.

I'm looking to make a few friends while I'm here so if you are interested in talking then message me.

Email me at [email protected]

and introduce yourself by telling me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.

Last edited by nedkelly; 03-26-2016 at 05:08 AM.
nedkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 06:36 AM   #412
aforapple
getDare Sweetheart

Just saying hi, enjoy browsing at the moment.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310936

Likes ⬤ Rules / Control / Discipline / Private / Hidden Public / Humiliation
Dislikes ⬤ Messy / Dirty / Pain / Bruises / Masturbation
Limits ⬤ Imagery / Audio / Insertion / Dangerous / Illegal / Public / Unlisted things
aforapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 03:16 AM   #413
cheese_and_nacho

Hi.
I am a 22-year old guy from India, just attending college now. I am majoring in chemistry. I have been lurking around the site for sometime, and finally decided to join up because it looked like fun! . I have a lot of interests and I look forward to trying new things.
cheese_and_nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:19 PM   #414
SassyTomato

I'm a 20 year old male (kind of ) from the United States. I'm interested in either being a dominant or submissive with the right person, but I'm not interested in seeking out someone who I do not know. What I mean is, I want to come across the right person and meet as friends and interact, and then have it naturally come about soon after. I dislike the idea of applying to advertisements or posting them, but eventually will likely do so anyway.

Not sure what else to say. I am very nerdy, like esports, anime, and fully support LGBTQ rights to the max. I'm a feminist, and don't identify as masculine at all.

Nice to meet you all~

20 / Male / Dominant
SassyTomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 01:08 PM   #415
L0ll1p0p

Default Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
I am new to this site, just want to say hi.

See you around ;-)
L0ll1p0p
L0ll1p0p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 09:44 AM   #416
playKnight

Hey,

I'm playKnight, a switchy male sub that's been perving online for years, though only just come across this site (no idea how!).

It's great to read about what both you guys and girls get up to, and share all those naughty internal thoughts that we have, as well as have a giggle.

I live with my Domme partner on the sunny south coast of the UK, and looking to chat and get involved in the site. It could be very fun to share our adventures and get some creative ideas.

See you on the pervy side!

On Kik, please private message me for it.

Likes: bondage, spanking, domination, chance, panties, semi-public, teasing and denial
Limits: illegal, face, friends/family, diapers, toilet play, pain, orgasms (without Mistress's permission)
playKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 05:23 PM   #417
Zenosyne

Hello everyone.

I chose the name Zenosyne, which is my favorite word from The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows. I'm a dominant, cis male who also sometimes enjoys being submissive (with the right partner). What I am mostly looking for here is friendship and fun, but maybe friendships will turn into something more.

Ask me questions in my Ask Me Anything thread, or send me a private message if you want to chat. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Last edited by Zenosyne; 06-01-2016 at 05:31 PM.
Zenosyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:16 PM   #418
Blueberry-Galaxy

Hello there! I'm Blueberry-Galaxy, but you can just call me Blueberry!

I'm 23 years old, MtF, bi, living in Southern Ontario, Canada and I joined GetDare just today after discovering a rather interesting diaper related dare. After finding the dare I decided I'd make an account and dwell here for a little while longer, maybe meet new people and discover other interesting dares.

Generally I'm not much of a thrill seeker, I like to do things that make me comfortable. However every so often I like to do things out of the norm, so hopefully this site can open me up to some interesting stuff.

As for what I like to do with my spare time, I'm a big fan of playing video games like Black Desert Online, Hearthstone, Planetside 2 and Overwatch. Looking forward to games like the new Prey(loved the old one, hoping this one is good too despite being 100% a different thing) and Civilization 6, a series that has consumed so much of my free time in the past. Other than video games I like to ride my mountain bike around, unfortunately the selection of trails around here is rather limited and goes right into seedy parts of town, so I mostly ride the city streets. Whenever I can I do enjoy riding on heavily forested trails, though I have not yet tried downhill mountain biking which I would like to try sometime soon. I also doodle and paint every so often ever since I was a kid and more recently these past couple of years I've been writing a whole lot. Mostly comedy writing but I've been working on several sci-fi and fantasy concepts too.

Looking forward to getting to know more of you!

Loves: Diapers, Bladder Control, Cum Eating, wetting self
Ok with: Pee, Anal, Light Bondage
Limits: Scat(both in and out of diapers, it's NASTY), Sounding, Hardcore BDSM, Public, Lots more I'm sure that I can't think of
Blueberry-Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 04:05 AM   #419
Kizmo

Hi! I'm Kate, from London, England. 20 years old. My fantasy life often involves dare scenarios, which has been fuelled by lurking on these forums recently. I look forward to having fun with you all
Kizmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 09:24 AM   #420
erotic
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic
Default About married Erica

38 , wife
I am in a cuckold relationship
Husband has never seen me with another guy, but he gets off on what I tell him
I love public sex,
I am very submissive sexually
I have been in a few threesomes , ( never with hubby )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2636.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	6213   Click image for larger version

Name:	a e dare 1.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	31.9 KB
ID:	6214  
erotic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements