Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-04-2023, 01:04 AM   #1
mr doggy

Default Dares

Twins Karen and Brook waited outside the Davidson high school Gymnasium fifteen minutes before their lunch period was finished as instructed by their new stepsister and her friends holding a sealed envelope in their hands.

Both Karen and Brook Moved to the town of Davidson a few months ago after their mother got married and moved there. Both Brook and Karen were still getting used to their new high school which was a lot bigger than their old school in the country with a lot more students.

Most of the new students that came to the school were often targeted by the older students for pranks and made to do the older girls homework for them or get harassed or picked on until they were there for at least a year and then they tended to be left alone as the novelty usually wore off by then.

To Brook and Karen’s relief their new stepsister Jessica decided to take them under her and her friends wing and put the word out to leave Brook and Karen alone or deal with them and no one at school really wanted to mess with them because of their reputation but everything comes at a price and nothing’s for free in this world as they soon realized.

As payment for protection at school Jessica and her friends decided that while they are looking after the girls they should get them to play a series dare games for Jessica and her friends amusement and that is how Brook and Karen found themselves outside the school gymnasium Fifteen minutes before the end of lunch.

“What do you think is in the envelope? Karen asked Brook hoping that their first dare from Jessica and her friends would be something easy for them to do.
“I don’t like these dare games they are making us play but I suppose it’s better than getting a hard time from the other students” Brook said with a sigh but she knew playing their games might not be the best idea for them but at least no one gave them a hard time at school.

“I don’t like them making us play either but at least they are making us play together now open the envelope and let’s see what dare we have to do first off” replied Karen in a soft voice.

Opening the envelope and taking out the piece of paper Karen started to read it to herself and after about ten seconds Brook could see Karen’s cheeks turn a shade of red and a look of shock on her face.
“What’s wrong? Tell me what our dare is” Brook asked as she wondered why Karen went suddenly went red in the face and stopped reading the piece of paper.

“Are you sure you want to know? It’s something embarrassing” Karen said to Brook as she tried to compose herself then looking at Brook nodding her head Karen started to read it out loud to Brook.

“Hello girls, your dare for today is this. Once lunch is finished there will be a class of boys entering the gymnasium and going into the boys changing rooms to change into their running gear, your dare is you too have to before lunch finish sneak into the boys changing rooms then go into the shower cubicles then take off your panties then hang them on the shower taps for them to find and go without panties for the rest of the day.”

“PS, we will be checking later today if you girls have any panties on and we expect to see uncovered pubes when we make you lift your school dresses. And we have a boy who will remain anonymous for now that will tell us if your panties were left in the change room showers or not.”

“OMG,” Brook said not expecting them to make such a embarrassing dare then continued to say to Karen.

“WE better go inside now before the lunch bell goes and get this over with.” Both Brook and Karen looked around at all the students finishing their lunches and slipped away into the Gymnasium to get their task over and done with even though they felt awkward and panicky doing it.
Inside the boys change room’s Karen and Brook took a quick glance around the room and found the shower cubicles at the far end so they quickly moved over to them.

“Are you ready?” Brook whispered trying not to talk to loud.

“I think in ready but you go first and I will keep watch but we will have to be quick before lunch is over.” Karen replied still blushing with red cheeks.

“OK, Karen i will go first but I think you are scared making me go first” Brook said to her as she slowly started to hoist up her cotton school dress until she could feel the sides of her panties and using her thumbs she slipped one in each side and pushed down until her pink and white panties slipped down her legs and off her feet leaving them in her hands to place on the shower taps.

“Your turn” Karen Brook said to her as she looked at her blushing face and hoping she wouldn’t back out now that Brook had already done her part of the dare.

Karen took a deep breath and asked Brook to change places to keep watch while she did it Brook changed places and then reminded Karen there was only five minutes left until the end of lunch.

Karen did the same as Brook and slid her thumbs into the side elastic bands of her panties and slid them down to her ankles and then off placing them in the next cubicle from where Brook’s panties were hanging.

“This is a strange feeling with nothing on under our dresses Brook said as they hurriedly left the change rooms and back outside just as the bell rang and they headed to their class.

After school had finished both Brook Karen, their stepsister and her friends waited at the school gates for their school bus home which usually was the last bus to arrive which made Brook and Karen feel uncomfortable that day because the rumours and talk all over school that day was that the boys cross country team were in the change room showers and found two pair of girls panties hanging in the showers and they were worn with stains on the crutch.

“Aren’t you too girls lucky no one knows that those panties are yours and I’m sure you too would never live it down if everyone found out, especially your mother but don’t worry I’m planning on keeping it our little secret as long as you girls keep playing our games”

Once their bus arrived they all got on and moved to the back seat of the bus where they normally sit making Brook and Karen sit each end of the back seat at the windows where they were hidden from the rest of the bus passengers but they could be seen from the waist up through the windows by anyone outside the bus as it drove through the streets heading towards their bus stop.
“What’s going on?” asked Karen.

“Why are you making us both sitting at the windows?”

“Well I’m glad you asked Karen. There was one part of your dare that you haven’t completed for us yet and it is that we have to check that you to still haven’t got anything on under your school dresses so it’s time to show us Jessica explained to them.

“Now you to are hidden from everyone else on the bus so we want you to lift your dresses up until they are underneath your boobs and do it now.”

Looking at each other both Brook and Karen took a deep sigh as they realized they didn’t have much of a choice and both of them lifted their bum’s to let their dresses move and reluctantly started to lift them up until they both were just under their boobs and held then there for Jessica and her friends to look over their now bottomless bodies.

“Can we put them back down now we proved to you we still are bottomless?” Brook asked Jessica and wanting their embarrassment to be over as soon as possible.

“Well done, I didn’t think you would stay that way a school but you impressed us completing our dare and i bet having to show us your pubes and pussy’s took a big effort and we can see it embarrassed you two a fair bit doing it” Replied Jessica then she told them they could put the dresses back down again.

Let us girls have a good think and discussion later and I’m sure we can think of a goods new dare for you too to do tomorrow.”
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mr doggy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk