Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-28-2023, 03:32 AM   #1
star child
Baby Member

Default The Mansion

Eighteen year old Joanne sat at her desk next to her best friend and girlfriend Linda as they finished possessing the last of their assignments for the day and looking forward to the start of the weekend.

“How are you going at your first week at your new job?” Linda asked Joanne hoping she had a good first week at her new job that Linda had arranged for her at the local law firm.

“Thanks for asking” Joanne said “and thanks’ for getting me this job with you. I’m glad that you settled in to a house in our old home town and now moved me back home with you.”

“Have you seen your aunt Jane yet? She is still living over on Jamison Street by herself from what I’ve been told and we should visit her sometime as she was always nice to us growing up.” Asked Linda as she finished what she was doing and sat there for the last few minutes of the work day.

“That sounds good, I miss her sometimes.” Joanne replied

“Have you met anyone new since you moved back home in the last few months?” Joanne asked Linda hoping to find out what Linda had been doing since she moved here.

“Not many new friends yet but I did meet a nice friendly girl that stays at the old manor house up on the hill just outside of town a few weeks ago and I told her you were my girlfriend and moving in with soon and she invited us to visit her at the old mansion but I’ve heard rumors about that place.” Replied Linda not knowing if it would be a good idea or not.

“WOW, the old mansion. I haven’t heard about that for years. I thought that place would have been abandoned years ago when the police raided it but it looks like there’s still people living there” Joanne replied then she continued to talk.

“My mum and aunt use to warn me never to go near the old mansion when I was young so I ever did but I heard rumors about people seeing the odd thing late at night when they were going home near the mansion like people seeing topless or girls dressed in leather suits running down the road away from the mansion past them but I think they were all just roomers.”

“We aren’t kids now, we are adults so maybe we should check it out sometime, it could be fun and I’ve got her mobile number somewhere at home so I can call her today and arrange it just for a bit of fun to see what really happens there but I think it is just a normal old mansion.”

“You should call her” Linda said as the five o’clock buzzer went to finish work for the day.

Once the girls got home and changed out of their work clothes and into their nighties Linda placed Joanne’s collar and lead on her and she relaxed on the couch with a glass of wine while Joanne lay on the floor at her feet until their pizza was delivered to show her obedience to Linda even though the Mistress/slave idea was recent addition and they were still taking things slow with how the whole slave thing worked and then they both cuddled up together on the couch and watched some TV.

“Do you think your new friend is safe to hang out with?” Asked Joanne as Linda played with Joanne’s breasts through her cotton nightie and pinched her nipples to show some dominance over her making Joanne cringe when she did it but she let her pinch anytime she wished as she tried her best to commit to her new role as Linda’s slave.

I think so, I'm curious anyway so let me call her and invite her over tomorrow and we can ask her about the mansion and what goes on there.” Linda replied to her.

Last edited by star child; 05-28-2023 at 03:37 PM.
star child is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk