Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-21-2023, 04:08 AM   #1
des william

Default hypno dare club

Friday afternoon was a hive of activity at Mary’s house as her and her friends made several trips from her mother’s car to the attic with food and soft drinks for the sleepover that night. Most weekends all the young teen girls would take it in turns to at different houses to host the sleepovers but this sleepover was special and all the girls had been planning and scheming all week to make it entertaining for them and embarrassing for the new arrival to their group.

The attic was set up as Mary’s bedroom with several mattresses placed on the floor for her friends to sleep on and a large gas heater in the corner to keep the room cozy and warm at night. Mary’s mother usually stayed downstairs and watched TV whenever Mary hosted her friends and gave them plenty of privacy.

Mary and her friends lived in a small town with a population of around two thousand people so there wasn’t much to do after school and on the weekends apart from a few sporting activities. To stop the boredom Mary and her friends formed a small club where all five of them would get together and try a new activity at least once a month which ranged from truth or dare nights to camping and they even played golf a couple of times at the local golf course during winter when no one played much.

“Do you think she will show up tonight?” Kim asked Mary as she lit the gas heater to warm up the attic.

“I think she will, otherwise it will be a dull sleepover for us and she was curious when I told her a few days ago that she has some sort of initiation.” Mary replied trying not to giggle then continued to say to Kim “we all think she’s an annoying girl and has an attitude but I’m sure if she joins our club her initiation over the weekend will sort her out and make her more to our liking and she only moved here a couple of months ago and really wants to be friends and hang out in our little club.”

“Let’s just see if she turns up and then worry about tonight’s activities but we all have to make an oath to each other right now so gather around girls and raise your hand and repeat after me.

“I swear an oath to the other members of the group that anything that happened over this weekend will stay within the club and never tell anyone else or be punished by the other members of the group anyway they vote to punish me.”

Repeating the oath back to Mary the other four girls replied “I swear an oath to the other members of the group that anything that happened over this weekend will stay within the club and never tell anyone else or be punished by the other members of the group anyway they vote to punish me.”

“Very good now let’s watch a movie and wait for her, she said she will be here at five o’clock.” Mary said to them as she put a movie in the DVD and they all lay on their mattresses and started to watch it.

One hour later there was a soft knock on Mary’s bedroom door and she could recognize her mother’s voice “Hi Mary, I just bought your new friend up for your sleepover and try not to stay up too late and goodnight.” She said as her mother went back downstairs again.

As the bedroom door slowly opened Mary and her friends could see a head emerge from around the door and say in a nervous voice “can I come in please.”

Don’t be nervous Tammy come in and join us” Kim said to her as Tammy entered the bedroom and sat down on the end of Mary’s bed.

“I’m trying not to be nervous but I’ve been thinking about the initiation and I’ve never done anything like this before.” Tammy replied looking around at the other girls wondering if she made the right decision to join the club.

“It’s ok Tammy, I think you know all the girls here and the initiation is easy so just relax and enjoy the sleepover” Kim said making Tammy feel more relaxed and les nervous as she got comfortable and watched the movie.

It was eleven o’clock the last movie finished and the girls were thinking about going to bed when Kim reminded the others of Tammy’s initiation and made her sit back up on Mary’s bet as the others moved closer to listen to what Kim was going to say to her. “Don’t go nervous in front of us like you did earlier just listen to what I have to say. You can either not go through with the initiation and go home in the morning and never be friends with us again or your initiation has two choices and you can choose which one you want to do so these are your choices.”

“Your first choice is we will turn on my laptop and live stream you on chatterbaite so anyone can watch then you have to get on your hands and knees with no clothes on and we will all take off our smelly shoes and socks and I will film you crawling over to each person and you will suck in their toes and lick their feet until each person tells you to stop.”

Tammy couldn’t believe what she just herd and thought to herself that the girls in this town were a little sadistic and she felt embarrassed about being filmed online doing it so she hoped one of the other tasks would be easier for her.

“Your second choice is easier; all you have to do is help Mary out with something she has been studying. You will help Mary out by letting her practice her hypnosis so it’s your choice.”

“Are you any good at it Mary?“Asked Tammy as she thought that would be the better option for her.

“Not really” replied Mary hoping she would take the bait and let her hypnotize her.

“Ok I will choose option two even though I don’t believe that stuff works” Tammy said to her as Mary and Kim made room on her bed and proceeded to lay her down on her back and all the girls gathered around to see if Mary could hypnotize her.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/YpXNyVh5
des william is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to des william for this post:
Old 05-23-2023, 06:26 AM   #2
des william

Tammy lay on the bed surrounded by the other girls that were watching her to see if Mary could hypnotize her but Tammy didn’t believe it could be done but she was going along with it partly to humor her new friends and to pass her initiation by being Mary’s assistant as she tried to hypnotize her.

Mary stood up on her bed to reach the ceiling and with a black marker she made a dot roughly above Tammy’s head then got back down again. “OK Tammy, I just want you to relax your body and concentrate on looking at the black dot I put on the roof while I talk to you” Mary said to her as she ran her hands down Tammy’s arms and legs until she was satisfied that Tammy was relaxed enough.

“Now you feel tired and want to close your eyes and sleep.”
Mary repeated that sentence several tomes to Tammy until she could see that Tammy’s eye lids were slowly drooping and she looked tired.
“That’s good Tammy, now keep relaxing and you will soon fall asleep but when you do you will only be able to hear my voice’ Mary continued to say to Tammy.

Tammy lay there on the bed slowly drifting into in and out of consciousness several times and then not being able to fight it any more Tammy shut her eyes and lay there on her back in a trance.
“I told you I could do it” Mary said as they all looked at Tammy laying there with her eyes shut.

“What do we do now? One of Mary’s friends asked her.

“I have an idea now she’s hypnotized and it should keep us entertained whenever we get bored and can’t find anything good to do” Mary replied then moved closer to Mary’s ear and started to talk to her in a soft voice.

“Can you hear me?” Mary asked then waited a few seconds for a reply as Tammy kept her eyes closed and nodded her head.

“Good now I want you to listen to me and repeat back to me everything I tell you.”

“Whenever I and only I say the word HOT, you will fall into a trance and you will do whatever I ask you to do. “

“Whenever you and only you say the word HOT, I will fall into a trance and I will do whatever I ask you to do. “ Tammy replied in a soft mumbled voice then lay there waiting for Mary to continue to talk to her.

“Good now whenever I say the word HOT and make you hypnotized you will be fully aware of what you are doing but a very strong urge to carry out my commands will make you do them without hesitation.”

“Whenever you say the word HOT and make me hypnotized I will be fully aware of what I am doing but a very strong urge to carry out your commands will make me do them without hesitation.” Tammy replied to Mary again.

Mary had one more thing to say to Tammy as she moved back closer to her ear and said to her “each time you are hypnotized at the end of the day you will go to bed to sleep and the next morning you will not remember anything that happened to you while hypnotized. You will think the day before was just a normal day for you.

“Each time I am hypnotized, at the end of the day I will go to bed to sleep and the next morning I will not remember anything that happened to me while hypnotized and I will think the day before was just a normal day.” Tammy repeated then holding Tammy’s hand Mary said to her “it’s time to wake up now but you will not remember anything about being hypnotized” then Tammy’s eyes slowly opened to see all the girls still around her.

“See I knew you couldn’t hypnotize me but it was kind of fun letting you try though ” Said Tammy as she sat up and turned around so she was now sitting on the side of Mary’s bet with her feet on the floor.

“Maybe I did and it’s just that you don’t remember” Mary replied jokingly making Tammy go along with the joke and laugh along with her.

“It’s getting close to bed time but before we go o bed I think Tammy should let us see if I actually hypnotized her or not” Mary said to the other girls.

“HOT” she said. “Now Tammy here is a good test to see if you’re hypnotized, unbutton your blouse for us.”

Tammy couldn’t believe she was asked to do something embarrassing like that and didn’t want to do it but for some reason the more she struggled to resist the more there was a strong force wanting her to do it until she lost control of her hands and she started to unbutton her blouse in front of everyone in the room to her disgust.

Tammy started with her top button and undid all of her buttons that ran down the front of her blouse until all of them were undone and her blouse was parted at the front letting her blue bra become visible to the others.

Tammy felt like curling up in a corner where no one could see her but for some reason she couldn’t control what she was doing.

“I can’t believe she actually did that even though she’s clearly embarrassed about it, I bet she will do anything you tell her no matter how embarrassing it is for her” Kim said to Mary giving Kim an idea.

“I know” said Kim, make her do a strip tease for us before we go to bed.

Tammy was shocked that Kim would sagest getting her to do something like that and protested the idea. “No way, you’ve already had your fun and got me to unbutton my blouse for you.”

“You shouldn’t complain Tammy, you should be more relaxed and I’ve decided that I’m not going to make you do a striptease in my room.”

Hearing Mary say that made her feel a little better but she was still embarrassed about having her blouse unbuttoned for them.

“No, I have a better idea that I’m sure we will all enjoy. Mum should be asleep now so I was thinking with a nice body like yours you should show it off more so you will follow us into the front yard and do a striptease under the street light for us” Mary told her then continued to say “aren’t you lucky it’s a quiet street with not much traffic this time of night and all my neighbors go to bed early.”

Tammy just wanted to curl up and die but Mary had reached into her bed side draw and pulled out a portable CD player with headphones to the others delight as they were looking forward to seeing Tammy embarrass herself outside for their amusement.

“Come on Tammy, let’s go” Mary ordered her and with no control Tammy stood up and started to follow the others out of the bedroom. Tammy wished she had never joined the club now and hated the feeling of being fully aware of her actions but have absolutely no control of what she was doing and knowing what she was going to have to do in a few minutes in front of the other girls and anyone that was out in the street would fully humiliate her but what could she do now Mary controlled her for her entertainment.

Once out in the front yard Tammy could see it was dark and the only light was from the street light strait out the front of the house which lit up the footpath and some of the road quite well.

“Please don’t make me do this” Tammy pleaded to them but to her dismay Mary said to her “ The sooner you do it and entertain us the sooner it will be all over now put the headphones on and then walk out under the street light and start your striptease for us.”

Before Mary had a chance to protest again she found herself putting on Mary’s headphones and pressing play on the CD player she was holding in her right hand then she felt her legs start to slowly walk towards the streetlight and she knew what was going to happen next to her dismay and humiliation.

Once under the streetlight Tammy realized the reality of what she was about to do as her body started to involuntary sway slowly from side to side to the music and to the delight of the others who were now exited to see another girl humiliate herself like Tammy was about to do for them.

Tammy had never taken her clothes off to music before and was scared but her body took control again and she knew what was coming next as she looked at the grins of excitement on Mary’s friends who were in anticipation to see if Tammy would go through with it and if Mary would make her strip completely nude for them.

Tammy’s hands reached her open blouse and slid it off her shoulders and she dropped it on the ground near her feet leaving her blue bra exposed and she could now feel the cool night breeze against her almost topless body.

As Tammy looked up and down the empty street to see if anyone was around then two realizations struck her that the street light had made her fully exposed and easy to see by anyone passing by and Kim had pulled out her phone and was filming her stripping and there was nothing she could do about it.

Next Tammy unbuttoned her bra, and in utter humiliation she let it join her blouse on the ground and to make things worse Tammy’s now exposed nipples were pointed and hard from the cold night air. “Please let me stop” Tammy begged Mary but her pleads just made Mary and her friends more determined to get her to do it.

Looking at Tammy Mary just pointed to Tammy’s skirt as if to say to her to keep going and then with a sigh Tammy reluctantly unfastened her skirt at the side then looking down she could see her skirt fall down her legs and onto the ground near her other clothes leaving her in only her black cotton panties, shoes and socks making her feel very humiliated and wishing she stayed home that weekend.

“Do you want to keep your little black panties on Tammy?” asked Mary not wanting to humiliate her completely the first time.

Tammy was relieved she wasn’t getting completely nude outside and nodded her head to say yes.”

“OK Tammy but in order to keep your panties, shoes and socks you have to do a forfeit. We will take all your discarded clothes that are on the ground and we will go back to my room and go to bed but before you can do the same I want you to walk down the footpath in the dark until you get to the next street light and stand under it playing with your tits and nipples until you count to one hundred then you can walk home slowly and once you are back in my room you will put on your nightie and go to sleep on one of the mattresses.”

This made the girls all giggle at the thought of Tammy’s almost nude walk making Tammy even more humiliated but like before Tammy’s body took over and she found herself to her dismay starting to walk away down the street in the dark hoping no one would be out that time of night.

As Tammy disappeared into the night Mary and Kim gathered her discarded clothes then went back inside and left Tammy to her humiliating task.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/YpXNyVh5
des william is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk