Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-20-2022, 05:48 AM   #16
imcomingforyou

I hope this story continues
imcomingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 12:50 AM   #17
bondage bunny

Sabrina sat in the middle of the back seat of the car wondering where they were going. Sabrina still didn’t know anything about the trip apart from they were going somewhere for a week and she had to where her shock collar padlocked around her upper leg just under her pussy and just covered by her shorts so as not to be conspicuous.

The trip in the car was a long one making Sabrina star to fall asleep but to her dismay each time Becky or Tammy saw her eyes closing through the rear vision mirror they would make a game of it by giving her a light shock with the collar remote control making her lower body jolt each time and listening to her make a noise each time to their delight.

“Please stop for a while, it’s starting to hurt my pussy every time you shock me. Please I will lick your pussies as much as you want me to tonight but please give me a rest so I can have a nap” pleaded Sabrina hoping they would let her sleep for a little while before tormenting her again later which she knew they would be doing as she had now worked out the holiday was more for their benefit and Sabrina was there mainly to entertain them.

“You look tired “Tammy said as she looked back at her through the mirror. “We think you should get some sleep and we won’t shock you for a while but that comes with a forfeit you have to do later so go to sleep and rest for now.”

Sabrina should have expected something like this from the others but was more interested in sleeping at the moment and just lay down on the back seat thinking what they were planning for her that she might have to do later until she fell asleep.

Sabrina awoke from her long sleep by the rough movement of the car as it drove over a gutter and down someone’s long driveway and into the backyard where the car stopped out front of a small caravan.
“Where are we?” Sabrina asked in a confused voice still waking up from her sleep.

“This is where we will sleep tonight in the caravan. We are at my cousin’s house and he said we could stay tonight and then we will leave for the next part of our holiday tomorrow morning” explained Tammy as they took their bags into the caravan then all sat down and made themselves comfortable. Made and cup of coffee.

“My cousin’s name is Peter and you will meet him shortly when he comes home from work but while we are waiting we think you don’t need to be shocked just now so we will take off your collar if you promise to be obedient, respectful to Peter at all times by addressing him as Sir and last but not least you will do a dare from me Becky and Peter while we are here and you will go through with them or else have the collar on permanently for the rest of the holiday and we will let someone see your video you made for us” Tammy explained then sat next to Becky with the small padlock key to the shock collar in her hand as they both looked at Sabrina to see her response.
“Thinking the situation over and wanting a break from getting shocked and humiliated from the video she looked at both of them and nodded her head. Tammy asked Sabrina to stand up from her seat and made her drop her shorts revealing her pussy and bare bum as she unlocked the collar and took it away.

“I think our slave needs a shave soon, just look at her messy looking pubes but we will discuss that problem later” as Tammy told her to pull her shorts back up and sit back down again then waited for peter to come home. Tammy could hear Peters car drive into the backyard and the motor turning off as she said to the others to follow her and meet Peter.

‘Hi Peter, we haven’t seen each other for a while now” Tammy said to him as she threw her arms around him and gave him a long embrace then introduced the others to him.

“Peter this is my best friend Becky"

“Hi Becky” Peter said giving her a hug and a kiss on her cheek making her blush slightly as she wasn’t expecting that to happen.

“And this is Sabrina our special friend I told you about.”

Peter looked Sabrina up and down before hugging and kissing her on the cheek just like he did to Becky then whispered into Tammy’s ear “is she really the sort of girl that will do anything you say.”

“Let me prove it to you” Replied Tammy as she turned to Sabrina looking her in the eyes making her think to herself that Tammy was going to make her embarrass herself in front of Peter in his backyard and knowing they had just reminded her of the video she made and the threat of the collar being back on for the whole trip and she didn’t want that at all so she just stood there nervously and waited to see what Tammy had in mind for her to impress Peter.

“OK Peter let me prove it to you. Sabrina! Take off your bra under your t-shirt and then your shoes, socks and then take off your shorts so you are only wearing your t-shirt” Tammy told her with a cheeky grin on her face making Sabrina sigh and thought here we go again, another person to see her partly nude.

Sabrina knew the choices she had and preferred to do as she was told rather than what would happen to her if she didn’t and it was getting routine for her. Sabrina pulled her arms through her sleeve holes and reached her bra straps and undid it then after about ten seconds she maneuvered it down her arms and out the bottom of her t-shirt making all three of them giggle at her Minnie Mouse training bra she had been forced to wear on the trip.

“Give that to me Sabrina” demanded Becky in a stern voice making Sabrina comply with her command. Next Sabrina looked down at her shoes and socks then looked at the grass she was standing on thinking at least she would be on soft grass while bare foot and then proceeded to take them off and then giving them to Becky to hold.

With another sigh Samantha looked down at her shorts and the bottom of her t-shirt that she knew didn’t quite come down to the bottom of her pussy and would embarrass her in front of Peter but she knew she just had to do it as that was what Tammy and Becky wanted her to do.

“Come on Sabrina we haven’t got all day so get them off.” Becky said to her in a stern voice as Sabrina took her fingers and undid the button on her shorts and then pulled down the zipper to loosen them. Next she slid them down her legs and gave them to Becky leaving her almost nude apart from her blue t-shirt that when standing with her arms beside her didn’t quite cover her pussy leaving one centimeter of her slit and pubic hair on display and the bottom of her bum cheeks as well.

“Nice” said Peter who was now in a trance not being able to look away. “You did well Sabrina but now look what you have done to poor peter, you’re a cock teaser giving him a little glimpse of your goodies like the slut you are and we only think its fair he gets a better look so i want you to put your hands on your head and keep them there until I say you can put them down and once you do that I want you to slowly turn around as he can see your bum as well.” Becky told her lathing at her predicament.

Wanting to get it over with and get dressed again Sabrina lifted her arms and placed them on her head making her t-shirt go from covering most of her pussy to exposing everything as her pubic hair came into full view of peter. As Sabrina started to turn around her perfectly formed little bum came into view to everyone’s delight then back to her pussy again as she completed her turn.

“OK I’ve done that for you so I want to get dressed now because its cold out here and can I put my hands back down now and have my clothes back now?” Sabrina asked Becky but that was a mistake because both Becky and Tammy wanted to teach Sabrina some manners and not make demands.

“NO” Tammy told her. You need to learn to stop asking and demanding so as a punishment you can stay like you are until me or Becky tells you can put them down and I don’t think Peter has finished looking at your bum and pussy yet so let’s go inside the house and you can walk in front of us so we can all watch your pretty little exposed bum wiggle as you are walking.”

As they walked up to the back door and into Peters house Becky commented to Peter and Tammy that it should be a fun night and Sabrina should be great entertainment as she needs to learn new experiences over the next week on holidays and when we get home the other three weeks of our time off work. We hope after our humiliating and degrading Holiday plans for her she should want to please us on command and she will not even ask questions just do anything we ask like a good slave should.
bondage bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bondage bunny for this post:
Old 11-10-2022, 01:25 AM   #18
bondage bunny

Inside Peter’s house Sabrina was told to stand in the kitchen corner facing the wall still with her hands on her head exposing her bum to the others. “You look so nice in that position and do you think you have learnt your lesson and do everything you are told from now on?” Becky asked grabbing Sabrina’s bum cheek as she said it and with red lipstick she had in her purse wrote in big letters across both bum cheeks so it was easy to read from a distance “SLUT SLAVE.”

“Yes, can I put my hands back down now? I promise if you let me I will do anything you want.” Replied Sabrina hoping what she just said wouldn’t come back to haunt her later on but to her dismay she was wrong
“Not quite yet, remember in the car you agreed that if we stopped shocking you so you could sleep you promised to take a forfeit. Well it’s almost time to take it and we will see if you meant what you just said about doing anything.” Becky said to her and then continued to say “You just continue to stand here for a few minutes until we need you.

Sabrina looked worried but promised she would be compliant so she just stood there facing the wall and waited for her forfeit to begin.
Sabrina could hear peter pick up the phone and start to talk to someone on the other side of the phone so she tried her best to listen in to the conversation.

“Hi Jenny, how are you and are you doing pizza deliveries tonight?” Sabrina was a little relived it was just Peter ordering pizza for them to eat so she just stood there and kept listening to see what sort of pizzas he was ordering.

“Can I have two pizzas with the lot and instead of getting out of the car when you get here just stop on the street out front of the house and we will pick it up from there .OK see you when you get here and there’s a tip waiting for you? Peter said to the person on the girl on the phone then hung up the phone.

Around fifteen minutes past and Sabrina was hoping her forfeit would happen soon as her arms were getting tired having her hands on her head for a long period of time.

RING, RING went Peters phone as he answered it and started to talk to the person on the other end. “Hi Jenny, Thanks I will come out and get the pizzas now and I’ve got a big tip for you as well.” As peter hung up the phone he pulled out fifteen dollars from his wallet and gave it to Tammy to pay for them but instead of walking out the front door she walked over to Sabrina and started to talk to her.

“Well Sabrina here is your chance to show us your obedience and take your forfeit as you promised but if you don’t go through with it we will give Peter a copy of your video to keep for his own amusement.” Tammy said to her. “Yes” she replied with her head facing down to the floor looking towards her bare feet as Tammy placed the fifteen dollars in her fingers and told her to hold it there;

“OK, here is what you will do. Because Peter’s friend is a lesbian we want you to leave your hands on your head so you are on display from your waist down and walk out of the house to the front curb and get the pizzas off her. When you get to her car you can take your hands off your head and pay her for them then we think she deserves a tip so you will take off your t-shirt next to the car and give it to her as a tip she can see you nude then bring the pizzas back into the house.”

“OMG” Sabrina said, it’s still daylight outside”

“Don’t worry about that there’s only a five houses on my street and everyone should be still at work for another hour or so have fun and do it now before the pizzas get cold said Peter as Sabrina walked over to the door and then stopped and took a deep breath trying to control her embarrassment but new she had to do this no matter how embarrassing it would be.

Holding the door knob and counting to ten she turned it and opened the door and stepped out onto the veranda of the house. She just wanted to get it over and done with fast and back into the house out of the cool breeze hitting her exposed bum and pussy.

Looking around the front yard Sabrina could see the delivery car parked out on the street and a dirt pathway leading to the front road she took another deep breath and started her walk to the car looking all around hoping no cars drove by or neighbors were home at the time.
As Sabrina was half way to the car she looked up and could see the delivery driver had been watching her expose herself witch made her even more nervous.

Once at the car Sabrina’ realized that because she was standing next to the delivery driver’s window and the driver was still sitting in her car her cunt and pubes were basically at eye level giving her a good view of everything. “Very nice” she said to Sabrina and taking the opportunity to put her hand through the car window and play with her before getting out of the car and giving Sabrina the pizzas.

“What’s going on? Did Peter put you up to this?” asked the delivery driver. Thinking fast to come up with a plausible story to as why she was exposing herself to her Sabrina started to say to her “Um, well it was him put me up to it for a dare and he knew you would like it so I’m supposed to give you a tip now as part of it.

Now Sabrina didn’t feel so embarrassed she looked up and down the street to see that it was empty she lifted both sides of her t-shirt and lifted it over her head and threw it into the delivery drivers car leaving her cold and completely nude for the world to see next to a road.

“Nice boobs” the delivery girl said as she took the opportunity to hand over the pizzas in one hand and use her other hand to play with Sabrina’s boobs and nipples then taking the money and getting back into her car as Sabrina started to walk at a fairly brisk pace beck towards the house so as to get back inside before a car drove past and seen her completely nude in the front yard of the house.

As Sabrina was half way back to the house she could hear the delivery girl shout “Have a good day Slut slave” as she drove away then Sabrina realized that she had them words still on her bum and went a light shade of red as she approached the front door of the house. Back in the house Sabrina closed the front door thinking that her forfeit was intense but exiting as well as leaving her with a damp and tingling sensation in her pussy and thinking she could get used to this feeling and hoped they would make her do more things like that again in the future.

Sabrina placed the pizzas on the kitchen table then asked Tammy if she could please put some clothes on now her forfeit was over but both Tammy and Becky had other ideas and asked her to stay nude for the rest of the night. “So Sabrina, hid you like exposing yourself to the pizza girl?” asked Becky feeling Sabrina’s damp pussy.

“Yes, it was hard and I was scared a little at first but once I was nude and she was playing with me I started to enjoy myself and I’m proud for doing as I was told “replied Sabrina.

“Seeing you want to serve us we made up some rules for you tonight and some activities while you were outside, do you want us to read them to you?” Becky told her as she waited for Sabrina’s reply.

“Yes please, tell your slave her rules for tonight and I will comply with them because I’m your little slut slave” then pointed to her bum.Becky picked up a piece of paper from the table and read what was on it.

Rule one- slave must never say no to any request given tonight.

Rule two- slave must serve us as our waitress.

Rule three- you must give Peter one blowjob tonight in front of us to prove you did it and you must deep throat him at least once so his balls are hitting you in the chin when you swallow his cock and then swallow all of his cum.

All the rules sounded reasonable for a slave but Sabrina wasn’t sure how she would go sucking a whole cock down her throat without gagging to much because she had only ever had a couple of cocks in her mouth and had never swallowed them down her throat but she expected sooner or later they would want to make her do something like that so she would just have to do her best and hope not to choke on it.

“Yes I will obey your rules “Replied Sabrina as she walked around the table handing around slices of pizza to everybody while her pussy, bum and boobs were getting constant attention with various hands as she moved around making her wetter and aroused as this happened.

Once the pizza was down to the last slice Tammy whispered into Peters ear so as not to let Sabrina hear then Peter got a plate out of the kitchen cupboard and put the last slice on it and put it in the fridge for later then asking Sabrina to follow him into the lounge room where everyone sat down on the couch and chairs to watch some TV.

As everyone except Sabrina and Peter had sat down and there was only a arm chair left so Peter walked over in front of it but before he sat down he undid his belt and dropped his jeans down around his ankles. Sabrina had a fair idea about what was going to happen and just stood there staring at the bulge his underpants that made Sabrina gulp and think OMG I hope he’s got a sock down there.

Next to Sabrina’s horror Peter dropped his underpants down to his ankles as well reveling to Sabrina a cock that was the biggest one she had seen. It was it was around seven inches long and as thick as a hotdog and Sabrina wondered how would she ever be able to swallow the whole thing all the way down her throat without it stretching her windpipe and making her choke or be sick.

Peter sat down on his chair and pointed to his now fully erect cock as is to say come and suck it girl. “Common Sabrina we are waiting for you to take it all the way down at least once during the blowjob so start” Said Becky as Sabrina got down on her knees in front of Peter and placed both her hands on each of Peters legs then took a few seconds to look at his cock before dropping her head onto the tip and started to suck the end while using her tong to stimulate him then with more confidence Sabrina took a little more in at each time stretching Sabrina’s lips wider until she had the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat making her start to gag slightly and stop for a few seconds to compose herself then sucked it back down.

This went on for another two minutes when Sabrina could hear Peter start to moan as she pushed a little harder so she had a good two inched down her throat when she could feel his cock throbbing and a warm thick goo shot straight down her throat making her pull out and cough as a small stream of white cum made a bridge from her lips to the tip of Peters cock.

Once Sabrina had stopped coughing Becky informed her that the task wasn’t over yet and she would have to keep sucking Peters cock until you take it all down your throat even if you’re sucking it all night.”Yes I will try again, I just need more practice and I will do it for you “Sabrina said as she pushed her lips over Peters cock again to Peters delight.

“I tell you what Sabrina seeing you have really made an effort for s tonight we will still make you take it all the way down but we will help you do it and all you have to do is keep sucking and when we give you a signal you will get ready to control your breathing and breath through our nose” said Tammy as they moved off the couch and keeled each side of Sabrina and watched her effort sucking a cock.

It wasn’t long before Sabrina was in a good rhythm again taking five of the seven inches down her throat making Peter moan louder and saying he’s about to cum when Becky whispered in Sabrina’s ear hold your breath and breathe through your mouth.

Both Becky and Tammy placed a hand each on Sabrina’s head and as Sabrina pushed her mouth back down taking the cock down her throat they both pushed down hard making Sabrina close her yes and take the full seven inches down her throat until she could feel Peters balls touching her chin and just at that moment Peter let out a huge moan and let a second spray of cum go straight down her neck and into her stomach.

“Well done Sabrina” both girls said to her as they pulled back on her and watched each inch of the cock big cock reveal itself until the tip came out of her mouth making her drop onto the floor clothing and breathing heavy until she recovered from her ordeal.

“You really put in an effort and impressed us and we are both proud of you so relax for the rest of the night and I’m sure your new cock sucking efforts will come in handy again soon and you never know maybe we can find you a much longer cock to suck in the future if we put our mind to it.

Last edited by bondage bunny; 11-10-2022 at 01:32 AM.
Old 11-11-2022, 05:41 AM   #19
bondage bunny

The next morning Sabrina was still nude from the night before as she moved around the Kitchen serving breakfast for Tammy, Becky and Peter. Sabrina had hoped that when she woke up in the caravan that the girls wood have placed her clothes on the end of her bed but instead there was only a pair of her running shoes and white cotton socks with white lacy frills around the top of them because they thought it would be more entertaining to have her pack their clothes and put them in the car then go into the house completely nude apart from her shoes and socks then make them all breakfast. But that wasn’t the nastiest thing they made Sabrina do before going into the house that morning.

Once the car was packed Tammy went into the house and returned a few minutes later with Peter to see Sabrina laying spread eagle on Peters trampoline with her spread legs dangling over the edge so her bum was just on the mat and her exposed public hair was in full view of everyone for one of two special surprises for Peter.

Poor Sabrina had to just lay there while Becky took her electric raiser and removed the one thing Sabrina really was proud of. Her pubic hair. Leaving her smooth skinned and making her slit stand out much more now there was no hair to hide it and there was a new rule for Sabrina. She had to shave first thing every morning because both Becky and Tammy liked her new look.

AS Sabrina finished placing their bowls of cereal in front of them she sat on the kitchen chair and finished off her own bowl of cereal and waited as the others ate there’s. “Looking for something to do Sabrina?” said Tammy looking over at her and seeing that she had finished eating.

“Yes I have finished my breakfast and I am just waiting for everyone to finish so I can do the dishes before we leave” Sabrina said trying to show how obedient she could be. “Don’t worry about the dishes I’ve got something else to show your obedience. What you can do is slide that nude little body under the table then take peters cock out of his pajama pants and practice your cock sucking skills so you get better at it and don’t stop until you swallow his cum.”

With breakfast nearly over and Tammy, Becky and Peter were drinking their coffee. Both Tammy and Becky were looking at the expressions on Peters face as Sabrina took as much of Peters cock into her mouth. “She must be feeling a little embarrassed being made into a cock sucking bitch so early in the morning” Becky joked to Tammy as Peters light moans got a little louder and the words I’m I’m cumming” came out of his mouth then Sabrina peered out from under the table cloth and pulled herself back up and onto the kitchen chair with a little bit of Peters cum still around her lips where she didn’t have time to catch all of it in her mouth.

“Did I please you girls? Said Sabrina looking over at them to see if she could see some sort of praise in there facial expressions after trying so hard under the table for them.

“We are impressed with you and you are learning to be our obedient little slave faster than we anticipated so we are sure there will be plenty more cocks for you coming soon, maybe some you will like and some you will dislike but we own your pretty little mouth so what we say goes in it we expect you to put it in without questioning us or be punished severely and some video released online of you and that goes for your pussy and bum as well when we get around to it.”

“Yes I understand. Are we going to go soon?” Sabrina Asked. As she could see the three of them getting up from their chairs and clearing the dishes from the kitchen table and put them in the sink.

“Yes we are going shortly but first I will get your other clothes for the day” said Becky as she went out to the car to get them returning a few minutes later with what Sabrina’s had to wear for the day and handed it to her to Sabrina’s dismay. All that Becky handed her was a long white shirt that unbuttoned all the way up the front and it came down to her knees. “Is that it? what about pants? You mean I have to travel in this shirt, my shoes and socks and nothing else?

“Well maybe we should be nice to you and give you a choice of clothing instead of just the shirt.” Tammy said to her. Sabrina felt a little relieved she had a choice and might even get some pants as she would feel a little uncomfortable knowing she was in the car nude under her shirt even though she was covered up.

“Here is tour choice of clothing for our car trip today, your first choice is the shirt and I’m sure you are waiting for your other choice of clothes.”

“Your second choice of clothing is your birthday suit.” Tammy finished saying as they all looked at Sabrina to see her reaction. Your choice, now hurry up and decide so we can go. Ever in your shirt or only shoes and socks with a clean pussy and little tits on display for everyone to see through the car window as we are drive along. I know what my choice for you would be but it’s completely up to you.”

Giving a look of dismay Sabrina didn’t want to be on display all day so she quickly put on the shirt to cover her nude body and walked to the car thinking to herself that Tammy and Becky were getting more and more game with her tasks. Once in the car they drove down the road to the next destination on Sabrina’s secret mystery holiday.

Last edited by bondage bunny; 11-11-2022 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-13-2022, 10:02 PM   #20
bondage bunny

Sabrina awoke from her sleep in the back seat of the car wiping her eyes and sitting up. “How long have I been asleep? She asked Becky. “Around two hours and another three hours to go and we will be at the campgrounds where we will be camping for a couple of days in tents.”

“Now I’m awake will you two want me to do a task or something for you?” Sabrina replied expecting them to want her to do something to entertain them like they would normally do to her but this time was different. “Not now sweetie you can just relax and enjoy the drive Becky told her as she looked at her in the rear vision mirror and smiled.

Sabrina looked a little surprised at Becky and Tammy for not wanting to play with her and letting her just be normal on the drive as this was out of character for them.

Another hour down the roar Tammy pulled over on the side of the road to change over and let Becky drive then got into the passenger seat and they started back driving down the road. Again Sabrina asked if there was anything she needed to do for them. “No, you just use the time to relax for now and enjoy the drive but I don’t want you to get bored there so I will ask you some questions and answer truthfully.” Tammy said to her as she thought about what to ask her.

Sabrina was waiting in anticipation and expecting some dirty or humiliating questions but she was surprised and curious as to why they were fairly tame.

Tammy thought for a bit and started to ask Sabrina some questions.

“OK Sabrina, here is your first question. “When you were at school or at parties or events did you like participating in contest, games or challenges against others?”

What sort of question was that? It’s not like them to ask me something so tame.” Sabrina thought then gave her answer “yes I used to love having games and competitions at birthdays and compete at sports days against others.”

“Good answer now here is another question “how do you feel about scavenger hunt like games?”

“I liked playing them at parties” Sabrina replied still wondering why all the questions.

“How loyal are you to us and would you prove it to us if we asked you to?

This question was out of the ordinary to Sabrina as she thought they would have knew by now she would do anything for them if they asked her. “Yes of course I would even if I found it hard I certainly would try to show you I’m a good slave to you.”

“Thank you, that’s all the questions so I’m going to have a nap before we get to the camp grounds” Tammy said as she placed her head against the headrest and closed her eyes.

“By the time they reached the campgrounds it was three o’clock in the afternoon and Becky drove slowly through the camp looking for their tent site for the next couple of days and as they drove slowly through the camp site Sabrina had noticed that each camp site was set up as they were apart from each other and grassed with heavily shaded with big trees around them.

As they passed one of the many communal shower blocks scattered around the campgrounds and down the road another one hundred meters they finally found number twenty five that they were looking for. The camp site looked great with a fire pit with wooden benches around it with a shower and toilet room just fifty meters from their site that was well lit up by big street lights that were all over the paths and toilets and the best part of their site was the fact that it was out of view of the other campsites because of the rows of bushes and trees around them.

“This is a good spot for our tent” Becky said to them as she took it out of the back of the car then placed it down on the grass and started to set it up. Once the tent was set up and that had set up all their supplies and things it was around three thirty and they lit the fire pit and sat around it admiring their work and chatting to each other and drinking wine as they relaxed for the rest of the day.

Around one hour later ten minutes later the wine was taking affect on Sabrina as both Tammy and Becky thought it would be fun to keep her glass topped up to see her get tipsy. “Hello I’m Jenny” a timid voice came from the entrance of the site and looking over to where it was coming from they could see it was a small framed brown haired girl around fifteen on her bike and looking towards them. “I’m over in campsite twenty four about two hundred meters down the path and I just wanted to say hi.”

“Come here and have a seat near the fire” Becky replied pointing to the empty bench next to Sabrina and waiting for her to sit down then asking her some questions being curious about her camping neighbor.

“Hi Jenny this is Becky, Sabrina and I’m Tammy, who are you camping with?”

“I’m on holidays with my older sister and we are here for a week and then going home.” Jenny replied to her question as she looked around then continued to say to her “it was good here the first couple of days but now it’s just boring because I’ve seen everything and all the other campers in the campgrounds are way over the other side and are older than me so they do their own thing and not interested in playing with me.” Jenny said to Tammy.

“Well you can hang out with us anytime you want to come over, we are here for the next couple of days and even though we are older than you we will still be friends with you but hanging around with us we tend to do more adult things like have drink wine and play games but you can just watch if you’re not used to that. Said Tammy as she picked up the wine bottle and topped up Sabrina’s glass again.

“I don’t know if I want to play games but I will think about it though, I am going back to my camp to tell my sister I’ve met some new friends and will be late home so as not to worry her and I will be back later today” Jenny said as she got up of the bench then picked up her bike and rode off down the path.

“She’s a nice girl and pretty as well” Tammy said to Becky as she opened a new bottle of wine and filed her glass. “She looks a little naïve and shy but we can get her more concordant with Sabrina’s help to play games with us later Replied Becky as they both giggled at the thought of a new play thing.

“Here is a task for you later, we want to have her playing some games and having a drink with us so your job is to do dares or tasks without hesitation to show her its fine for her to try a dare or two and we will have her eventually doing dares that involve you.” Becky told Sabrina then Sabrina nodded her head in compliance

Last edited by bondage bunny; 11-17-2022 at 04:31 AM.
Old 11-14-2022, 01:25 AM   #21
imcomingforyou

Fantastic story, I hope this keeps going 😁
imcomingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 04:39 AM   #22
bondage bunny

About half an hour later Becky Tammy and Sabrina was still sitting around the fire pit drinking their coffees after finishing their dinner that Sabrina had cooked them. “That was nice Sabrina, you are such a good cook both Tammy and Becky said to her as they picked up the plates and washed them in a small bucket full of warm water.

“I will be back shortly” said Becky as she went into the tent and came back to the fire pit with a pair of white cotton panties with blue lace around the waistband and a tiny black bow on the front of them then proceeded to handed them to Sabrina. “I want you to wear these panties under your shirt instead of nothing at all, we have plans for you in your panties later when Jenny returns and it will be fun for all of us. Well maybe you won’t like what we are planning but bad luck because we think it’s about time you tried some new humiliating things for us.” Becky said to her with a cheeky grin on her face.

Here we go Sabrina thought thinking she was going to have to humiliate herself in front of a new girl because both Becky and Tammy liked her and wanted her to participate in whatever devious games and things they had in mind and when they put their minds together they could come up with some bad situations.

“OK” SAID Sabrina standing up and sliding them up her legs and in position for whatever they had planned for her.

“During your stay here in the campgrounds you cannot say no to any request or task of any kind any of us give you and you will do it strait a way without hesitation no matter where you are or who’s around and when we play truth or dare later you cannot pick truth a bad dare for the whole game. You must pick dare every time.”

Jenny returned about fifteen minutes and sat down at the fire pit where Becky had set up a table with chips and bottles of wine. “Have some chips” Becky said to her then handed her a glass of wine. “Thanks Becky, I don’t normally drink apart from a couple of times at a sleepover.”

“Did you like it? Tammy asked her looking at Becky’s smile on her face.” Yes I did, but I was worried my parents would have found out. I never have much fun when they are around but my sister’s cool, she doesn’t mind and turns a blind eye for me.” Jenny replied as she sipped the wine.

If you don’t have to be back at your camp until late your welcome to stay here and watch some DVD’s with us, we have out portable TV and DVD player we will set up on the other table and a wide selection of DVD’S to watch.” Tammy asked Jenny who was getting excited over the idea. “OK, she replied then she pulled her mobile phone out of her pocket and called her big sister to ask if she could stay late and watch some DVD’S with her new friends. “It’s OK I’m aloud to stay out as late as I like tonight so we can watch some DVD’S with you.”

It’s was still two hours before dark and things were going as planned for Becky and Tammy. They had gone to the car and returned with the TV and the DVD player and set it up on a big tree stump that had been cut down to make a table then they sat next to Jenny and Sabrina drinking wine and chatting as Jenny got more comfortable with each glass of wine she was served.

“Do you like playing sleepover type games?” Becky asked Jenny.
“Yes, I have played them with friends at sleepovers and love playing them whenever I am invited to sleepovers.” Replied Jenny “OK then we should have a game of something until later when we can start our movie night later.”

“I’ve got a suggestion for a game” Tammy said to them, how about truth or dare?” Now the wine was affecting Jenny the idea of playing truth or dare with her new friends was something she wanted to do and she agreed to play the game for a while then they all moved positions around the fire pit so they were all facing each other to start the game.

“I’ll go first” said Becky looking around at the others and deciding to start with Tammy so as to not scare Jenny off and show her that others are willing to go first. “OK Tammy, truth or dare?”

“Dare” replied Tammy as she looked at Becky and knew what she was up to.
“I dare you to play with your boobs over your t-shirt for one minute.” Looking down at her t-shirt then back at Becky she took both her hands and placed one on each of her boobs and started to rub them. “The minutes nearly up, just keep going for a little bit mare.” Becky said as she started to count down the last few seconds, five, four, three, two, one, you can stop now. This dare made Jenny chuckle as she watched.

“OK my turn now said Tammy as she gave Becky her turn. “Truth or dare Becky.” I pick dare.”

“For making me do that your dare is to do the same but topless so we can see your boobs.” Becky knew that Jenny was looking to see if she would do it out in the daylight. “Looking around and knowing that there was not many people on this side of the campgrounds crossed her arms while holding her top then lifted it over her head and sat it on the bench next to her followed by her bra. “Keep going” Said Jenny as she took another sip of wine and looked at her with interest.

Reaching behind her back until she found her bra fastener then undid it and slid her bra off showing off her pale white boobs with large nipples. “Here goes” she said as she started to massage them around and around until the one minute was complete then putting her bra and t-shirt back on again.

It was Becky’s turn again and she decided to see if Sabrina was going to follow her new rule so she asked her truth or dare. Knowing she had no choice she immediately said dare and waited to see what Becky had in mind for her. “Here is your dare, I want you to stand up and take off your shirt and leave it off until tomorrow morning.”

This took Sabrina by surprise having to take it off and leaving her only in her panties until tomorrow and it was still daylight but she had no choice in the matter so she started from the top and slowly undid all of her shirt buttons until the front of her shirt opened. Then she slipped it off and sat it beside her as she hoped no other campers would go for a walk and come across her sitting outside topless and in only her shoes, socks and cotton panties.

“OMG”, Jenny said in a loud exited voice. “I can’t believe they dared you to leave your shirt off until tomorrow morning. It looks like your little boobs are on display until then. This comment made Sabrina a little embarrassed but she took a few seconds to compose herself then she noticed that Jenny kept looking down at her white panties said to Jenny knowing she was the only one that hadn’t had a turn yet. “Truth or dare Jenny?”

Um, I choose truth.” Disappointed she took a truth instead of a dare Sabrina asked her” have you ever done a strip tease before?”

“No I haven’t but last year I was at a slumber party and had alcohol she took from her parent’s liquor cabinet. There was ten other girls and they kept trying to talk me into and egging me on most of the night to go into my friends brothers bedroom and do a strip tease in front of him but I wouldn’t because I was to scared but they didn’t find anyone to do it and so she didn’t get into trouble with her parents she had to do it in front of her own brother. Her brother was eighteen and was in charge while their parents were away and was supposed to stay over his girlfriend’s house. He didn’t know about the sleepover and when he came home early he told her that if she could get a girl to do a strip tease for him he wouldn’t tell on her.

“You should have done it; it could have been fun for you letting him see your private parts” Joked Becky.

“Your turn Jenny” Tammy said as Jenny sipped her wine thought about who to ask next and then said to Sabrina “truth or dare.” Still not having a choice and knowing that she would be humiliated soon she wanted to get it all over with and said “dare.” That put a smile on Jenny’s face and thinking about Becky’s dare to her earlier she made Sabrina pinch her nipples and play with her boobs. “It looks like Sabrina likes playing with her own boobs” Becky said as her and Tammy giggled to each other seeing the look of discomfort on her face every time she pinched her nipples.

“OK, how about we have one more round each of this game we go from right to left so each person gets a truth or dare, you first Sabrina seeing you had to do the last dare. “Truth or dare “She said to Jenny who was now relaxed with the whole situation. “Dare she said with excitement and wondering what she would get. “Knowing both Becky and Tammy liked Jenny and wanted pleases them and to let them see a bit more of her she said to Jenny I dare you to pull your pants and panties down to your ankles.”

“No one but my parents and my sister has seen my pussy before so I’m a little embarrassed but rules are a rule here goes.” Jenny said as she slowly stood up in front of the fire and unbuttoned her jeans then slipping them down to just below her bum revealing her light blue cotton panties. Looking over at Becky to see that she was looking at her panties she took a few seconds to take some deep breaths then with her two thumbs she placed them into her waistband and slowly slid them down to her bum and rested them on her jeans revealing her tuft of black pubic hair that was trimmed short to fit inside her panties.

“Nice” both Tammy and Becky said to her. “Don’t get embarrassed over us seeing your pussy, it’s quite sexy the way you have it trimmed up.” Jenny felt a little better once she heard that comment the after giving them a few extra seconds to admire her pussy she pulled back up her panties and jeans then sat back down again with a good feeling about herself.

“Becky, truth or dare?” said Jenny as she waited for an answer from her. Truth she said back to her. “Are you Becky and Sabrina just friends or lovers as well?” Becky didn’t hesitate to answer her question because she was waiting for an opportunity to tell Jenny that Sabrina was their slave so it would be easier to involve her with Sabrina’s slavery activities. “Well Tammy and I are lovers and Sabrina here is a lover but she is out personal slave to use as we see fit and that’s why she always picked dare and did what she was told” replied Becky as she looked over at Jenny to see her reaction.

“WOW, I believe you. I’ve read about this sort of things online but never thought I would see one in real life.” Jenny said to them in an exited voice.
Thinking about what to tell her Jenny next she decided to just come out and say to her “how about we just stop playing truth and dare and have some fun with her so you know how obedient she can be and she loves to be humiliated in new ways as well.
Old 11-18-2022, 10:53 PM   #23
bondage bunny

To be continued at a later date while i work on a new story.

Advertisements
Kink Talk