Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-24-2016, 06:17 AM   #1
Gisele

Default Soft Exposure/Hidden Public Idea?

Here's an idea I've always wanted to do, and think I will do later this week. It's simple tbh

Go to a restaurant plugged anally and with a dildo and/or a vibrator in, clamps, bondage, wedgies, anything extra is optional. You'll spend the whole meal squirming, of course, but the fun part is that when you place your tip, in between the dollars, slip a photo of what you were plugged up with for you server. Waiter/bussers won't grab the tip until you've left, and they generally don't go through tips until the end of their shifts. So you leave knowing that someone knows what you've done, maybe they keep the picture, and you had a fun dinner and hidden public dare, that becomes revealed, mixed with exposure.

(Side note: Make sure it isn't a restaurant you visit often unless you want to up the antee, and make sure the waiter/ess is obviously legal).

Don't know if this intrests you, but it's worth a shot.

20/Female/Bi/SUB
Likes: Extreme Anal, Insertions, Nipple/Breast Play, Breast Bondage, Hucow

Dislikes: Edging, Chastity, Wedgies, Subs
Limits: Illegal, Scat, Watersports,Blood, Family/Friends, Chastity, Social Suicide, Public, Blackmail
Gisele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 06:24 AM   #2
Lewishackett2106

Can i see the get up ?
Lewishackett2106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 02:11 PM   #3
Moriartyj227

The problem with this is that someone who sees it may be a rape victim or something similar, and seeing something totally sexual without consent could be very upsetting for them.

Loves: DDLB, omorashi(bladder desperation), breathing control, consensual non-consent, orgasm control/denial, bimbofication, hypnosis, gooning
Dislikes/Punishments: Enemas, hidden public, ruined orgasms
Soft Limits: Pics, lots of edges at once
Hard Limits: Illegal, pain, permanent, family, social suicide, friends, scat, spanking, pics with face
Moriartyj227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 02:22 PM   #4
Gisele

Mmm true, but in that case what do you have to say for all the other public sexual dares on here? Pretty sure there are thousands in here way worse than mine.

20/Female/Bi/SUB
Likes: Extreme Anal, Insertions, Nipple/Breast Play, Breast Bondage, Hucow

Dislikes: Edging, Chastity, Wedgies, Subs
Limits: Illegal, Scat, Watersports,Blood, Family/Friends, Chastity, Social Suicide, Public, Blackmail
Gisele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 02:29 PM   #5
Moriartyj227

I disagree with those too. I just haven't happened to say anything about it. By your logic, if someone else does it, that makes it okay. So because someone else commits mutder, does that make it okay for you to do it? No. I'm against any kind of "dares" that involve people without consent.

Loves: DDLB, omorashi(bladder desperation), breathing control, consensual non-consent, orgasm control/denial, bimbofication, hypnosis, gooning
Dislikes/Punishments: Enemas, hidden public, ruined orgasms
Soft Limits: Pics, lots of edges at once
Hard Limits: Illegal, pain, permanent, family, social suicide, friends, scat, spanking, pics with face
Moriartyj227 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, fun dare, hidden public, plugged, soft