Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-14-2019, 02:42 AM   #1
mr doggy

Default School election bet.

Hello. My name is Jane and I attend Riverside school. The school prides itself on discipline, honor and commitment to everything they do so much that rules and a code of conduct was enforced by the school principle and students encouraged to Wright and honor their own contracts between themselves and teachers to learn the meaning of commitment when they leave school and enter the real world of work.

The contracts written by the students to the teachers and students involved how they would act and conduct themselves during school and classes as well as any other thing they may want to add and the contracts between the students to other students involved how they would treat each other and do for each other and with the student to student contracts they would be written out and signed be each other but must be signed off by a teacher before making it official then whatever is in the contracts would be legal and enforced by the other students and teachers. As the school is private and just out of town with in a large estate discipline and rules were enforced by their own teachers.

My name is Jane and this is how my predicament started. “Hey Jane, I heard you are running for school president this year agents’ me?” said Mary as she sat across from me at the lunch canteen. “Yes in going to run this year and I think I’ve got a good chance of winning to so may the best girl win.”

“You’ve got no chance because I’m more popular than you and why would the other students want to vote for you.”

“Yes they would and I’m going to run against you and I think I can win.”

Mary paused for a minute looking at me thinking of how smug I was and how I annoyed her so much and then said with a smile on her face “ Ok then seeing your so smug how about a little wager over who wins then.”

“What sort of a wager” I asked as I was curious about what she was thinking.

“Well the election is two weeks away so the bet will be we both spend the week righting a contract for each other involving what we have to do for each other over the rest of the year like a slave, it might involve doing homework, doing chores for the other or anything we think of really and sign them and have a principal sign them as well and hold them, but the catch is we can’t read the others contract until after the election count and then its official.”

“I don’t know about that Mary.”

“What’s wrong are you chicken?” This made the lunch room stop and pay attention as they all egged me on to take the bet. “Ok it’s a bet” I said as we shook hands and started walking back to class as I thought about the contracts for the bet.

That night I found some paper I took out of my folder and thought about what I wanted her to do for me when I won. I would probably have to do for her things like follow her around all day and do all the things she didn’t want to do and I suspect I would have to do something embarrassing in front of her friends like crawl around the schoolyard on my hands and knees and stuff.

This made me think and I put them into her contract plus things like wearing a really short skirt to school so her panties were showing to the boys and eating lunch on the floor on her hands and knees like a dog every day in the lunch room.

By the end of the week I had finished my contract for her and I placed it into the large envelope and sealed it then I wrote Mary’s contract on it and put it in my school bag. At lunch time we both met in the staff room to hand our contracts over to the principle and as we both swapped envelopes and signed each one we handed them both to the principle to sign off on.

“Now girls before I sign these contracts and make them official I want you to have a quick think because once I sign off its official and whoever looses will have to honor it as part of the schools honor system and whatever is in the contract will be enforced by the teachers and students no matter what, it’s all part of building character and learning that there are consequences to your actions. “Oh yes you both know the punishment for breaking the school code of conduct and dishonoring a contract, you will be expelled from school and I’m sure your parents would not be happy with that happening.”

Mary and I thought about this and both agreed to honor the contracts so our principle signed them making it all official.

Over the next week I campaigned very hard and had a good chance to win as most of the students said they would vote for me but on Election Day the votes were counted and I had lost by seventeen votes.

I immediately thought about Marty contract and how I would have to honor it, I only hope she didn’t embarrass me too much. “Hi Jane, aren’t you going to congratulate me on my win.”

“Congratulations” I humbly said to her as I knew she was the type of person that would rub in my loss. “Are you ready to open your contract after lunch Mary?”

“ OK, we will go straight to the principal’s office strait after we eat lunch so I can get it over with” I said with a sigh wondering what’s in the contract she wrote before me and if I should have gone through with it in the first place then I thought It’s too late now it’s done and I lost
As we entered the principal’s office he already had the two envelopes on his desk, the first thing he did was say to Mary "i suppose you want to know what Jane wrote about you before i throw it away and we see what Jane has to do for you in her contact.

"Yes please" said Mary then he read out my contract out to Mary.

I Mary will crawl on her hands and knees behind me whenever we are inside the school, the lunch room and library for the rest of the year.

I Mary will have her clothing controlled by Jane for the rest of the year.

I Mary will follow all of Jane's orders she gives you for the year.

I Mary will stand at assembly in front of the entire school and tell them that i am Jane's slave and i am a worthless slut and i love to serve Jane in any way she pleases.

Then he threw the contract into bin and opened the one written for me. “It looks like you lost Jane, I hope you will be honoring whatever is in the contract and don’t dishonor the schools code.”

“Yes principle I will have to, I don’t want to be expelled for something like that and my parents would kill me if I was expelled.”

Our principal took out my contract and read through it for the first time and I could see he had a tiny smirk on his face every now and then making me think what was in it. Once he finished reading it he said “Because the contract involves the other students and teachers enforcing what you have to do for Mary over the rest of the year I think I should read the contract over the PA system so they know what you have to do.”

“Yes sir” I said as the principal started to address the students and teachers.

“Attention students and teachers, as you are aware the student election is over and your new school president is Mary Conner’s, and as most of you know there was a little bet between Mary and Jane, the contract is in my hands and Jane will have to honor it and do whatever Mary has in it and I expect the student body and teachers to make sure it is honored.

“I Jane for the rest of the year will forfeit all my rights to Mary for the rest of the year and let Mary have control of the following items.

Clothing control, this means Mary has the right to tell Jane how and what to wear for the year.

Action control, this means Mary has the right to tell Jane what to do or where to go at any time.

Jane must do all Mary’s chores and any activity’s she can think up.

Jane must kiss Mary’s bare butt each morning at assembly in front of the entire school for the year.

Jane will become Mary’s slave for the year and follow all orders given to her by Mary.

This made the students and teachers giggle with the thought of Jane having to kiss Mary’s but each morning in front of everybody. I looked shocked with what was in the contract and a little embarrassed as well but I had made my bed and now I have to lay in it.

.”Now off to class before you are late girls and good luck Jane” he said to us as we both left the office and headed back to our next class. “Are you really going to make me go through with having to kiss tour butt in assembly Mary?”

Mary thought about my question and then replied “of course I am, you lost the bet so I’m looking forward to embarrassing you in front of the entire school, and you will be loving doing it by the end of the year and just think yourself lucky I didn’t make you kiss my asshole instead now that would be embarrassing for you.”
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-14-2019 at 02:59 PM.
mr doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 09-14-2019, 09:24 AM   #2
Nerdwedgie

This is really great so far can’t wait to see what happens
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 11:12 AM   #3
Sismaster

What was in the contract you wrote for her?

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 03:00 PM   #4
mr doggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
What was in the contract you wrote for her?
Sorry i forgot to add that but i just edited the story and put it in.

I'm hopefully finishing part 2 soon.
[COLOR="Red"]Looking for a girl of any age or body size that wants a long term submissive relationship over email, Skype or if you have another messenger and i can use it on my PC then we can discuss it.

I do not discriminate so contact me and tell me things like your age, and tell me what you are willing to do as my submissive and i will get back to you.

You can contact me here or at my email which is [email protected] and tell ma about yourself.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-14-2019 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-14-2019, 08:18 PM   #5
mr doggy

Mary and me were both in the same classes most of the time and today was no different.After we left the principal’s office we had a double class of maths with a ten minute break between the two classes to break up the boredom.

Maths was always long and boring so I was glad that in a few minutes we had a break before we start the second session again. As the bell rang the teacher left for the staff room and everyone was thinking of going out of the classroom to stretch their legs Mary said to them “OK boys and girls you can leave for ten minutes or stay and see Jane comply with her contract.” This got my classmates curious and intrigued so they decided to stay at their seats and see what Mary was going to get me to do.

Once Mary knew she had the others curious she walked over to my desk and demanded that I get up in front of the class and take off your clothes."

"What? Why?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"That contract you signed said that you forfeit your rights to me and have to do whatever I say for the rest of the year." Kim explained, now all of the class had their eyes on me, seeing how I would react "And by the way, the school said you'd have to comply."

After a very long minute of red faced embarrassment and having to listen to my classmates chant “do it or else” I got up and walked up to the chalkboard and turned to face the class.

I was wearing a white t-shirt, jeans, and blue bra and panties, along with socks and sneakers, I first kicked my sneakers off, then reached down and took off my socks, then I began unbuttoning my blouse, when it was off and I was finally showing off my bra, it hit me that I was going to be naked in front of my class very soon, and many other things for the rest of the year could happen.

I continued hesitantly and unbuttoned my jeans looking at the floor trying not to make eye contact with my classmates but I could hear both the boys and girls commenting on how nice I looked. Pushing them down my hips and onto the floor, revealing my matching panties, I wasn't in my underwear for long as I began to undo my bra, releasing my B cup breasts and showing my nipples to the whole class who were now commenting on how small my breasts were and then soon enough, my panties slid down and I was also showing my trimmed bush and pussy to everyone, now I was completely naked and embarrassed.

I felt ashamed and humiliated pretty quickly asit was the first time people had seen me fully nude apart from my mother so as I stood there my hands moved up to cover my privates. "No covering." Kim ordered me. I felt even more humiliated as I slowly lowered my hands to my sides. "Give us a twirl." Kim shouted and I obeyed, slowly turning around, showing everyone my bare ass then back around to my pussy. "Good job, you can sit back down now." Mary seemed satisfied, and that I was compliant and allowed me to return to my seat. “leave your clothes on the teachers desk until math’s class finishes”

“YES Mary” I said as I slowly picked them up off the floor and placed them on the desk then walking back to my desk knowing all eyes in the room were looking at my nude body and thinking to myself what my teacher was going to think seeing me nude in his class.

A couple of minutes later my teacher returned and looked over at me with a smile and then said “why are you nude” Just then Mary said to him “ it’s part of her contract sir so she has to do everything I ask”

“That’s OK then she must learn that there are consequences to all actions and if two people are dumb enough to make a contract bet then it’s the losers own fault, now take out your math’s book and go to page nine.” Right through the class my teacher seemed to only pick me to come up to the front of class to solve problems to the delight of my fellow students and the teacher.

It was almost the end of class and I can’t remember the last time I had to go to the front of class so many times. Mary came back over to me and told me I could get dressed so it didn’t take me long to put them back on and end my torment.

Not much else happened for the rest of my classes today and as we both rode home on the same school bus together Mary made me sit next to her and chatted to me. “So Jane I got good feedback by our classmates on your little exhibitionism in class today, even the other girls thought it was amusing and asked if they could see you again sometime, I said I would think about it.”

“Please don’t embarrass me to much Mary.”

“You just do as I say girl and in the contract it states that I have clothing control over you so tomorrow morning when you get dressed for school I want you to wear your blue bra and panties shoes and socks and because it’s going to be a warm day wear that nice blue sundress you own, you know the one cotton one with the two thin spaghetti straps on it.”

“Yes Mary I promise to wear it for you.”

“Now your stop is coming up so go home and I will see you in the morning.”

The next morning I dressed as I was told looking at myself in the mirror thinking to myself how the sundress showed some cleavage and came not far under my knees showing the bottom of my legs as well and why she insisted me wearing it today, well I suppose it couldn’t be any worse than math’s class.

I headed for the school bus and when I got to the bus stop and entered the bus I could see Mary just inside the door whispering to the bus driver and giving him twenty dollars. Just after that Mary took me by the hand and told me to follow her as she took me past our normal seats in the middle of the bus and right up to the back seat and sat me down so I was sitting right in the middle facing the isle with Mary on one side of me and boys and girls on the other seats. As I looked around I could see that the entire bus full of boys and girls could look straight up the isle of the buss and see me where I was sitting, including the bus driver that who was continually looking in his mirror at me. As the bus pulled away from the stop I started to worry a little because it was a good half an hour trip to school and I suspected that Mary was up to something making me sit here.

Mary quickly told me I had to put both hands on the seat beside me and push down so my bum lifted slightly off the seat and hold there until she asked me to stop. Once she had seen that I did it quickly she lifted my dress hem up and out from under me she stuck her hand flat on the seat with her palm up in a grabbing position. She then told me to sit my bum back down and as soon as I sat down, she was grasping my entire ass. I giggled and squirmed as I could feel Mays fingers touch my pussy and bum. Then the hands from another girl sitting on the back seat came over to me, fiddling with my dress hem.

Soon she had tugged my spaghetti strap dress up over me leaving me in my bra and panties shoes and socks as the entire bus had their eyes on me taking pictures of my situation on their phone. She ended up throwing my dress somewhere up the seat in front of me and then I saw it being tossed again from seat to seat, only to wind up down near the front of the buss out of my sight making me plead for someone to get my dress back. Now the girl was motivated and egged on by the rest of the bus she soon had my bra and panties off and I could see them being thrown around between the boys and girls like some sort of game until I lost sight of them to. I was forced to sit on the seat with my legs spread so everyone on the bus could have a good look at my humiliation. Suddenly I realized why the bus driver never said anything about what they were doing to me, Mary had played him money to turn a blind eye and enjoy the free show.

It was mostly the boys who laughed and participated, but even a few of the girls would join in on my humiliation. After the bus stopped at school, I would be forced to run around, naked looking in all the seats for my clothes while the kids hung back and sat in their seats so I would have to climb over them and look while they constantly took advantage of my humiliating situation touching me all over and taking pictures of my nude body.

I eventually found all my clothes except my bra which I think some boy kept for a souvenir of my exhibition. I quickly put them on realizing that all the kids outside the bus were watching me as well through the bus windows.

As I adjusted my dress I noticed now that my bra was stolen the cotton spaghetti strap dress was now showing the outline of my breasts in the sunlight and some cleavage. Even though my breasts were on the small side they still jiggled slightly when I walked. This made the boys follow me around trying to make me walk fast so that could watch them jiggle.

It had only been the second day of my contract and I think quarter of the school had already seen me naked and humiliated and I lost track of how many kids took photos of me which I’m worried that if I don’t fulfill my contract they will be used against me.

The following 2 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 09-15-2019, 02:53 AM   #6
mr doggy

The humiliation of the bus trip and having lots of people was embarrassing enough but now I was off the bus I had to walk past the kids that just seen me nude on the bus and listen to them whistle and make comments at me.

“Get use to it Jane, you may as well go with the flow and try to enjoy your situation because it’s a long time until the end of the year.”

This got me thinking about my situation and how I had no way out now and even though it humiliated me I would just have to push on and hope Mary would get tired of me and call the whole thing off, I would just have to think of it as some sort of game and try not to embarrass myself, anyway a lot of the school has seen me nude now anyway.

“Are you looking forward to your first ass kissing shortly?” Mary reminded me. “Oh god no, I forgot about that” I said as my cheeks got another blush of red in them. “Not in front of the whole assembly.”

“Don’t worry just close your eyes and pucker up to your new owners bum and kiss it.”

As the students all lined up at assembly and waited for the principle to start talking through his microphone the students all went quiet.
“Attention students there are only a couple of announcements this morning.

First is that the school basketball stadium is closed today for routine maintenance and it is off limits to students so the workers can complete their work.”

“Second is there is some unclaimed clothes in the lost and found so if you’re missing anything come to the staff room and have a look.”

“Oh I almost forgot, could Jane and Mary please come up here for the part Jane’s contract.” Mary took my hand and escorted me to the principle and made me get on her knees and then unbuttoned her jeans and with one hand holding the front of them she dropped them just enough so her bum cheeks were exposed. “Come on Jane pucker up for the crowd.” I was level with her bum cheeks staring straight at them only a couple of inches away listening to the crowd chant in sequence “KISS, KISS, KISS.”

“Come on Jane, just get it over with or I will make you do it in just your panties, what’s it going to be?” I hesitated a little thinking how I was reduced to kissing a girls bum in public then I remembered What Mary told me so I closed my eyes , puckered up and moved my face forward until my lops came in contact with Mary’s bum cheeks.

I knew my lips were on her bum because of how warm it felt as well as the clapping that started just as soon as my lips made contact.

“That wasn’t so bad now was it” Mary said to me as she pulled back up her jeans and done them up. The bell rang just after that and the crowd dispersed towards their classrooms. “Let’s go Jane, you did a good job kissing my ass” she said and that just made me a little ashamed of my last activity.

One week later.

I was starting to get used to being nude in front of everyone and everyone in school had by now seen me nude at least once so the feeling of being ashamed was starting to wear off. Don’t get me wrong I still don’t like it much but it’s going to happen so I’m starting to get used to it. Instead of trying to fight it I now mainly surrender and go along with whatever my humiliation is.

Mary had told all the students that can do whatever we want with me so each day, morning and after school on the bus I am made to voluntary do a slow sexy strip tease in the bus isle to music one of the boys has on his phone. Then when I’m nude they began having their way with me, groping and fingering every inch of me until the show is over and I orgasm and cum on the bus seat or on the floor in front of everyone. Usually it was filmed or pictures taken to make me comply better.

There was one bus trip home I had just finished having an orgasm and squirted cum on the seat but before I could get dressed again the blond girl and her friend in the seat behind me ordered me to lick up as much cum as I could, this got the others attention and I was made to use my tong and clean the seat and now it’s an once a day activity for me. It tasted a little salty and sweet at the same time.

Mary stipulated that after each bus trip I was to get all of my clothes back before I got to school or home.

"Only rule is that everyone has to ask Mary if it's okay to do anything and its Mary’s decision if she thinks I should do something for anyone.

At third period me Mary and a couple of her friends finished our work early and had twenty minutes free until the lunch bell rang so they grabbed me and dragged me by the spaghetti top strap of my dress Mary ordered me to wear today to where they were going. I naturally followed as I didn’t want my dress strap to break and expose myself.

They took me to the oval behind the school where it was quiet and told me to strip nude. I didn’t know what they were planning but I knew I had no choice and at least no one else was around. I looked around then slipped my fingers under my dress and into the band of my panties then pulled them down and kicked them off my feet and onto the grass. “Bra next” said Mary’s friend as she pointed to my tits.

I took both hands a and reached behind me to undo the bra clamp then slipped it off my shoulders and out under the bottom of my dress dropping it next to my panties. Once I did this Mary picked them up and put them in her bag. “Now dance” Mary said “and make them little tits wobble for us.”

I knew they only wanted to watch them jiggle and in my sundress and nothing underneath they had plenty of free movement to amuse my audience. “Ok, we think you are looking a little flabby so we well go for a jog around the oval until we think you’ve exercised enough, let’s go.

As we jogged together I just wanted to get it over before lunch started and I got an ordinance because as I jogged with the girls my sundress flicked up showing the bottom of my mum and my tits wobbled around with no bra on. “Please its lunch time in ten minutes, can we stop soon?”

“We were going to keep running until after lunch starts but seeing you are wanting to stop early we will but for that you will do a forfeit and if you don’t complete it we will have you spanked in the middle of the playground on your bare ass in front of an audience with a ruler.

“Please not that, I will do the forfeit, what is it?”

Take off your dress and drop it on the ground then run around the oval once nude and you better hurry up the bell will ring in five minutes.” I quickly took of my dress and sprinted as I wanted it over before the bell. This made Mary and her friends giggle at me as I ran around nude getting back exhausted just as the bell rang and I quickly put my dress back on. “Can o have my bra and panties back please” I asked. “No you will have lunch just in that revealing dress and nothing else.” She told me so here I am just in an almost see through when the sun shines on it cotton sundress that shows my cleavage and with nothing at all underneath. Being escorted by a hand each side if me they ushered me towards the lunch room cafeteria.

AS we entered the cafeteria and sat down she made me go and get her food so I would have to walk past the students who flicked my dress as I want past and it didn’t take them long to work out a had no bra and panties on.

She made me bring lunch to everyone in the cafeteria like a waitress and serve them and I lost track of how many times my dress was lifted exposing me to them all and near the end of lunch she made me lie down on a cafeteria table and lift my dress up to my neck showing them everything I had and masturbate as the entire cafeteria, boys and girls took time from their lunch to gather around and watch me watch me play with myself. I was exhausted by the end of lunch.

Last edited by mr doggy; 09-15-2019 at 03:32 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to mr doggy for this post:
Old 05-27-2020, 10:39 PM   #7
truthisyou

please continue this story
truthisyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 10:14 AM   #8
valarken
Baby Member

I love this story
valarken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 12:11 AM   #9
mr doggy

Seeing theres a few people that like my stories i have decided to keep writing some more chapters shortly.

Old 06-06-2023, 01:42 AM   #10
mr doggy

It still was a long time before the end of the year and the end of my humiliating contract but I was settling in as Marys slave at school and for the most part the novelty was wearing off and some days Mary would leave me alone but some days were a completely different story and Mary made it quite sure I never forgot I had lost the bet with her by humiliating me in many new and embarrassing ways in front of her friends and the other students at the school that looked forward to watching me kiss Jane’s bare bum at assembly each morning and be entertained by Jane’s imaginative new ideas to humiliate me.

Mary often gave me some new rules for me to follow that she thought would make my school days more embarrassing for me and more entertaining for everyone else to my dislike and humiliation. One of her new rules she made for me was that every day when I get off the school bus in the morning I was to go straight to my locker in the crowded hallway and take off my panties and put them in the locker for the day and pick them up when I go home at the end of the day.

The first day Jane gave me this rule was on the school bus in the morning so I would have to go to my locker as soon as I got off the bus but that day I had a problem and I think Mary knew that and that’s why she gave me that rule that morning.

My problem was that I wasn’t wearing my school dress but instead I was wearing my school pants I and to my dismay I would have to completely take them off in order to remove my panties then put my pants back on again giving every person in the hallway a free show of me bottomless even though most of them already had seen her naked on the bus and other places I could never get used to them watching me embarrass myself and from then on every day I made sure that I had my school dress on to do it which was good and I was less exposed but having my school dress on had its disadvantages as well like everyone knew I had nothing on underneath and I would spend most of the day being followed around by both boys and girls and they would flip my dress up to show my bum or pussy as well and often in places where people would see me like at the school fence while people went past just to see my face go red.

Today started a little different to most other schooldays for me with me forced to be naked on the school bus by Mary which was a normal activity for me to amuse the other students that were going to school but Mary thought I was getting a little to compliant with just being naked and fingering herself for their amusement so today Mary stripped me as normal then tied my hands behind my back so i could not use them then as one of Marry friends held me still Mary reached into her schoolbag and pulled out a pink Lovense rabbit remote vibrator and inserted into my pussy leaving a pink end protruding out of it to everyone’s amusement and they all had a rough idea of what was going to happen to me next then Mary made it quite clear to everyone that she wanted to make me orgasm and cum using the vibrator so she forced me to lay down in the bus isle with my legs held apart by a couple of girls for a good view by everyone including the bus driver through his rear view mirror who now looked forward to driving the bus each day.

“Keep going bitch, show everyone on the bus how you like your new toy “ Mary joked as she kept changing the settings on the remote from slow to high and back again making me moan and squeal as the vibrations got more tense and my hips started to lightly thrust as my moaning got stronger until I couldn’t take it anymore and then losing control and squirting a stream of cum out of my pussy and onto the isle floor to the clapping and cheers of everyone as I lay their helpless and totally humiliated that everyone saw me sink that low and do that on a school bus.

Laying their exhausted I pleaded to Mary “please turn it off, you had your fun with me and humiliated me.”

“Are you sure a slut like you really wants to stop putting on a show for your audience, After all the bus trip to school as only half over and it looks like you are wet and horny from your orgasm” Mary replied with a cheeky grin on her face as she turned up the remote again just to see me squirm an moan as i lay there in the isle.

“How much do you want me to take the vibrator out and let you get dressed again Jane?” Asked Mary as she looked down at me and waited for my answer.

“Please stop, you have had your fun with me and I promise if you stop I will do anything” I said just wanting her to stop tormenting me.

“Anything you say, well let’s just find out if you will or not. Turn her over so we can watch her lick up all the mess she made on the isle floor” Mary said to some of the students on the bus as four of them lifted me up then turned me around so when they put me back down my mouth was over my cum on the isle floor.

“Now get to work” demanded Mary giving me another burst with the vibrator making me close my eyes to stop myself from seeing everyone that by now must have thought I was just a worthless slut here just to amuse them at will. Then I started licking the sticky wet fluid that came out of my pussy off the floor but the worst part of my ordeal that day was with each lick of my cum I knew there was dirt and grime from everyone’s shoes.

Then when Mary was satisfied that all of my mess was gone apart from a wet patch from where my tong lapped the lino floor she got me up and untied me, removed the vibrator to my relief then gave me back all my clothes to put back on.

“You promised me that you would do anything if I ended this session early instead of making you have fun until we get to school so I’ve got a couple of very special activities for you that will defiantly make you the most popular girl in school and you defiantly won’t like it but you are going to do it one way or another. Now relax and catch your breath until we get to school and don’t forget to put your panties in your locker.

Old 06-07-2023, 06:41 AM   #11
imcomingforyou

Amazing 😻 hope this story continues!!!
imcomingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2023, 01:23 AM   #12
mr doggy

Most of the day had fairly been uneventful since the incident on the school bus that morning apart from the looks and whispers as the rest of the school students talked behind my back about my new humiliation of being tied and eating my own cum of the bus floor until five minutes to lunch time when May stopped me in the hallway to talk to me.

“What now”, I asked giving out a sigh and hoping she wouldn’t be naked again today.

“Well”, Jane said to her as she took my hand and walked me over to a quiet area of the hallway so she could talk to me.

“You look warn out but there’s still four months until the end of the year and im a little worried you won’t make it until the bet is over so I want to give you a chance to get out of the bet sooner so this is what I have in mind” Jane explained then continued to tell me her plan.

“I will let you out of your bet and I promise that no one in school will tease or do anything to you and for that to happen all you have to do is pass three easy tests that are sort of like an initiation. So what do you say?”

I didn’t take long to answer her and anything she makes me do for the tests couldn’t be any worse than what I have already been through. “Yes, I will agree to that.”

“OK; Jane replied to me. “Friday night there will be a sleepover at my house and I want you to tell your parents that you will be staying over. We will have the tests there and my parents are out of town so the house is ours to do as we like. Now on Friday you will meet me at the bus after school.”

The rest of the week I was left alone and kept my clothes on to my delight not having to show off my modesty to anyone then after school Friday I mat Jane at the front of school where we got on the bus for the trip home to her house and the sleepover but for some reason Jane offered me water to drink out of their her and insisted I drank it until I had drunk the full bottle.

The bus stopped at Jane’s stop and they both got off and watched the school bus drive off down the road leaving us both standing there on the footpath two blocks from Jane’s house.

:Well I suppose we should start walking to your house and get this sleepover and my tests over with” I said to Jane as I took a few steps before Jane put her hand in my shoulder and said to me in a stern voice.

“Not so fast, this is the first of your tests. I want you to pee your panties right here at the bus stop and be quick so we can go back to my house and so you don’t make a mess on your school dress I want you to lift it up around your waist and then pee.”

This was a new low for me and to do it in a public place as part of my test was going to be humiliating if a car went past while I was doing it but if I go through with it I can go back to a normal life at school so after hesitating for a couple of minutes and looking up and down the road until there was no cars coming I took each side of my dress and quickly lifted it up to my waist so my blue panties were fully exposed and pushed with my stomach until I felt my warm pee leaving me and the warmth of the piss filling my now wet panties then I looked down at the ground to see a stream of my pee running down my leg and pooling on the cement footpath.

“Well done peeing your panties like a baby now you have finished you can drop your dress again and the only thing I can think of that would have been more funny is if some cars drove past and saw you” Jane said trying not to laugh at me.

The walk to Jane’s didn’t take long but it felt really uncomfortable in wet panties and I could feel the pee on my legs all the way so I was glad to get to her house but again I was stopped by Jane while we were in her front yard.
“OK, I said the tests would be easy and the last test will start now. I’m sure you want to get out of them wet stinky panties and as you can see all my neighbors are still at work so for your last test you will strip completely naked and then I want you to lay on my front lawn so anyone going past could see you and put those pee drenched panties in your mouth and suck all the pee out of them.”

I thought that sounded discussing and the taste of my pee would be horrible but I really didn’t want to be Jane’s slave anymore so with regret I unbuttoned my dress and took it off leaning me on my bra and wet panties. The humiliation of doing this on Jane’s front lawn became more apparent when the cold breeze struck me and car drove past but luckily for me he was looking forward and never noticed a half naked girl in the front yard.

My bra was next and I removed it in a hurry to get the whole ordeal over with then my panties leaving me completely naked for anyone to see as I lay on my back and forced my panties into my mouth and sucked on them making my face screw up from the taste as Jane watched with fascination at my actions.
After a few minutes Jane told me I could take them out and held out her hand to help me up then said to me “You are doing well and my friends will arrive in a couple of hours for the sleepover and your last task is to stay completely naked all night until lunch time tomorrow the the tests are over and I will miss you as my slave but I had some fun with you so let’s go inside before anyone sees you.

We both went inside and waited for Jane’s friends to arrive.

THE END.

Advertisements
Kink Talk