Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-24-2022, 06:41 PM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default A weekend of two halves.

The weekend away with my new lady friend was turning bad, she had told me that after the weekend it was all over, we had only arrived in the hotel on Friday, she broke the news Saturday afternoon. Could we stay "friends" until we departed on Monday morning?

She had been in my life for just two months, two very good months, it escalated to us making love so fast. It had been a long time since my hard cock had been inside a wet warm pussy, it felt so good!

Quickly we booked a weekend away in a nice hotel, it seemed a very good idea.
It was rather close sharing a double bed after being used to a king size bed but we soon were cuddling and spooning, me naked her in her knickers and nighty, damn knickers, passion killers!

She never objected to my hand inside her knickers as we slept and I soon found her damp pussy and her clit responded to my touch, yes I turned her on sexually. Me rather fat, balding with a below average size cock but no problems getting hard or staying hard. I guess that is what matters?

She wanted to call it a day, I was gutted to say the least but wanted us both to enjoy the break away the best we could under the present situation.

We had a nice meal, a few drinks, soft drinks for me and we seemed to be getting on ok. We watched a tribute act later and she seemed to be enjoying my company, who knows what goes on in the female mind?

We rolled back to the hotel room late, I was tired but not too tired and soon we were in bed together, me naked as always and my lady friend in her knickers and nighty, well that is what I thought! Soon she was cuddling me, nothing new, i knew she liked to cuddle but she usually avoided my cock.
I rubbed her thigh as I always did, outer and inner thigh if I got the chance, trying to steal a rub or two through her knickers. Fuck, no knickers tonight!

My mind jumped, no fucking knickers, why? I did not say anything just placed my hand between her warm legs pushing her thighs slightly apart for better access. A slipped one the two fingers into her wet cunt, it was wet, very wet to my surprise. I played gently with her clit as it hardened to the touch.

"Shall we try" she muttered into my ear.

I did not need asking twice, my cock was hard very hard and leaking precum. I slid her over to the middle of the bed, parted her legs the placed my hard cock at her wet entrance then pushed inside her until I was balls deep. It felt so good to be inside her again.

I kissed her, she responded, I kissed her neck several times, pulled up her nighty and sucked her breasts gently, one after another, paying attention to her nipples. She seemed to be loving it as I rocked gently on her slowly fucking her.

I think she orgasmed, it is hard to tell, most men know tat, how big or small only she knew.

"Finish if you can please", she asked.

I quickened the pace, fucking her, the I slowed, quickened again. I wanted it to last but did not want either of us to end up sore. Friction, skin to skin can do that to you!

I felt my orgasm building, the tingle in my balls, you know that feeling guys. Too soon the point of no return hit me followed by a massive orgasm and the ejaculation from my cock. The spasms were so hard, so many one after another as I filled her cunt with my warm spunk.

Her arms grabbed my arse and pulled me deeper inside her wet cunt, getting wetter by the second from all my spunk.

I stayed inside her until my erection began to go down and her cunt pushed me out. She was soaked, so was the bed!

We rolled side by side, my arm cuddling her and I slept like a baby.

Was the relationship really over I wondered or was this a one off "leaving" event?

To be continued maybe but maybe it is all over?
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk