Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-15-2016, 09:23 AM   #1
omega-bitch

Default Pick 'em up, Stuff 'em in

This dare is intended to be done while walking a dog(s), but will have modifications if desired/needed
Needed for this dare:
-Panties, that will hold stuff without risk of it falling out
-At least .5 mile (804 meters) walking path
-A dog and a dice, OR a dice and timer

To complete:
Fairly simple, before you start, roll the dice. Keep the number in mind, then leash up your dog and start on your walking path. Every time the dog stops, you must pick up something off the ground and drop it into your panties, making sure it presses nicely against your genitals. BUT. Remember that number? You must pick up that number of the thing to drop into your panties (if your chose acorns, and rolled a 6, then drop six acorns down your panties)
The item can be different each time but try to stick to the same thing.

For Modifications:
If you can't walk a dog for whatever reason, you will do the same as above. Except, you will roll the dice each time, set your timer to that number of minutes, and when the timer goes off, that's when you stop and stuff.

I'm going to complete this dare soon and will report in a reply when I'm finished
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to omega-bitch for this post:
Old 11-15-2016, 10:59 AM   #2
Isex

Smile

Great dare!

Will try it when I get time
Old 11-15-2016, 12:20 PM   #3
Yeanke88

Great dare, i am already looking forward to do it myself next friday during mij 10km run .

Also looking forward to your report

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Yeanke88 for this post:
Old 11-15-2016, 10:38 PM   #4
omega-bitch

So I walked my dog earlier today, and she gets very, very easily distracted. So naturally I could barely walk by the time I finished her walk. I rolled a five, meaning I had to stuff my panties with 5 acorns each time she stopped. It was painful, since the acorns have points on the ends that pinched me in all the wrong (right) ways. By the time I got to where her walk stops, I already had ~40 acorns in my panties. They made a nice, obvious bulge in my pants and they kept rubbing my clit. It made me wet so they stayed slick and cool against my pussy. I turned us around and started back. I had at least 80 acorns in my panties when I finished. I rubbed myself with the acorns when I got back to my house,before finally pulling my pants and panties down a little and letting all the little acorns fall to my feet. I even had to pull a couple out of my pussy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeanke88 View Post
Great dare, i am already looking forward to do it myself next friday during mij 10km run .

Also looking forward to your report
I hope you leave a report as well!! Also Nishinoya is my fave
Likes: Intense bladder control, mild pain, hidden public, pantie stuffing, vaginal stretching, pussy fisting, golden shower,piss tasting, ice, small anal, enemas, stuff in panties, acting like a little girl (5/6)
Dislikes: toothpaste, semi-public, spanking, anal stretching, pissing outside, bugs in panties
Limit: Poop, chastity, face pics, vid, needles, bondage, animals
No toys, basic household objects
Send PM "Hold it" and I will not piss for 1 hour
No KIK
Sex Map BDSM Test
omega-bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to omega-bitch for this post:
Old 11-16-2016, 12:07 AM   #5
Yeanke88

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega-bitch View Post
So I walked my dog earlier today, and she gets very, very easily distracted. So naturally I could barely walk by the time I finished her walk. I rolled a five, meaning I had to stuff my panties with 5 acorns each time she stopped. It was painful, since the acorns have points on the ends that pinched me in all the wrong (right) ways. By the time I got to where her walk stops, I already had ~40 acorns in my panties. They made a nice, obvious bulge in my pants and they kept rubbing my clit. It made me wet so they stayed slick and cool against my pussy. I turned us around and started back. I had at least 80 acorns in my panties when I finished. I rubbed myself with the acorns when I got back to my house,before finally pulling my pants and panties down a little and letting all the little acorns fall to my feet. I even had to pull a couple out of my pussy!!

I hope you leave a report as well!! Also Nishinoya is my fave
Great report.

I shall definitly put a report over here after my run. I shall change a bit, due to lack of dog. Ik shall put something in every km (i run about 10 km).

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Old 11-16-2016, 12:12 AM   #6
Yeanke88

Maybe u can next time spice the dare a bit more up.

Next time u need to roll the dice and edge yourself that amount of times just before u start walking.

Dominant

Old 11-21-2016, 04:30 PM   #7
Yeanke88

i just tought about it that i forget to post a report.

i went running last friday wearing a shirt and a spandex short. as said i stopped every km to put something in pants. most of the time it pas a acorn.i ended with 10 acorns in pants.

i have to say it feld so good having them rubbing/scratching my penis and nuts. so it resulted in me being really horny. i definitly gonna do it and maybe also olay before start so i'm more sensitive

Dominant

Old 11-23-2016, 08:44 AM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

I think this would also be something a girl could do.. If I have time today I'll do it, if not it will be saterday.
BTW: My walks are never less than 3 miles
With no dog I rolled a 3 for items
Rolled two dice for how often with a 10. I suspect my leggings will have a pretty big bulge by the end
Old 11-23-2016, 08:48 AM   #9
rhl
getDare Succubus

My update, I decide to make it smaller, I noticed my sisters dog peed about 5 every minutes, so it's 5 minutes between stuffing. Still used 3 as a count.
I have pine cones in my yard so rolled a 6 so stuffed 6 cones in when I started.
At the 5 minute mark I stuffed 3 pine cones this was I found this challenging while being on main sreet.
10 minutes I was on a path so broke a bunch of twigs up and stuffed 3 small handfulls.
15 it was the last 3 pine cones
I've been dropping the things on the ground or at least bending to touch the earth, it's painfull.
At 20 minutes I found some leaves with some being holy.. Ouch, and a wiffal ball I stuffed down the back between the legs. I'm also back on the sreet.
25 minutes 9 acorns 3 groups of 3
30 minutes just a bunch of leaves, it's hurting really bad to pick up things.
At 35 I found a broken string of broken Christmass wire, I'm back on main street.
At 40 minutes I'm at a busy intersection waiting for the light to turn. Picked up 3 not to small rocks and carefully stuffed them in while trying to hide it from nearby cars also waiting.
It was fun and irritating, since I had on compression leggings.

Last edited by rhl; 11-27-2016 at 04:05 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dog walking, pantie stuffing, walking