Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2015, 01:28 AM   #1
mhayes2410

Sign Leila's Journey (INTERACTIVE)

Hello. I am new to the site, and saw the extensive amount of stories here, and decided that this would be a good place for me to try my hand at writing.

I want to do an interactive ENF story, similar to ones I've seen from other members (such as Jappio, one of my personal favorites!). So, here we go!

I'm going to try to keep to a schedule, though I will admit, I don't have all of the chapters written (at some point I plan to release every chapter, even those that don't get selected here). My goal is to have a minimum of 24 hours between posts to give people time to vote, but no more than 72 hours so that the story stays fresh.

Please cast your vote after each chapter by posting in the thread. I'll tally up the votes and then post the winning chapter. If there is a tie, I'll cast the deciding vote. And don't be discouraged by a bad sounding choice, I promise that every choice will have an interesting outcome.

And if you like the story, please feel free to friend me, and of course and truths or dares would be greatly appreciated!

Here we go!
mhayes2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mhayes2410 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk