Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-20-2013, 09:11 PM   #1
sweetheart18
Account Banned

Female 18 female looking for dares

I am 18 and would love to do some dares! My limits and stuff are in my signature. I have a roommate so privacy is limited but I will try and do every dare I can and give a report. If you like, you can also PM me dares! Thank you in advance and I cant wait to be used by you!!

Limits: pee, scat, friends, family, strangers, blood, needles, enemas, pictures (Meaning, I will not be sending anyone pictures), (I cant think of any right now but if something comes up I will let you know)

Toys: 1 vibrator and house held objects

PLAYSLUT OFYND

Cant wait to be used by you
sweetheart18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:43 PM   #2
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Already PM'd my dare, just posting here to minimize the odds of sweetheart18 receiving similar instructions.

For the next week, she'll be writing a special word above her pussy every morning, and she owes me an Edge each time she sees, hears or reads the special word.

Nope, not sharing what that word is. In the interest of fair play, I don't want to risk it being bombarded on her . Unless, of course, she wants to share the word and risk seeing it a lot in the thread and in PM's
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 11:26 PM   #3
alias
Distinguished Member

I don't see public either in your likes or your limits other than saying you like "light public humiliation" so I'm going to guess your at least open to semi public dares with a risk of being caught?

You are to perform this task blindfolded and with headphones in blasting your loudest music at full blast to prevent you from hearing anything either. Leave your door cracked as if you just forgot to shut it all the way (or if your feeling extra bold, leave it wide open for bonus points) strip down completely, then tie your legs to your bed in a spread eagle position. Use your vibrator and follow the pattern edge twice, cum once, edge twice, cum once until you have had 3 orgasms. Make sure to moan what a naughty little whore you are the entire time you do this.

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #4
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

First i recommend you get shaved yourself completely smooth (if you still hairy, pussy).
Pick someplace public where you can sit in the middle of the day like a café, coffee shop, or even fast food joint. Some place where the minimum wage employees won’t care if you sit for an hour.

Before you leave shove vibe into your pussy and turn it on! Instead of panties use some shoe laces to improvise a crotch rope with a good sized knot pressing against your clit.and a large one teased against your opening. For more spice lube it with icyhot or grab a mix made of peppermint oil and petroleum jelly. Clamp your nipples if you really daring.

Go to the place you picked, order your latte, take a seat, and start to move subtlety. Just wiggle your hips side to side a little, clench your thighs tight, ride the seam of your jeans, get some physical contact and stimulation going. left a bit of lace coming out of the top of skirt so you could pull the crotch rope tighter and have the knot rub up and down against your clit. Look around at the other people and picture them knowing what you are doing. Picture them coming over and letting you ride their fingers.

Get as close to the edge as you can for as long as you can while you sit there and (slowly) drink your coffee. See if anyone notices as you start to get hot and breathe hard. Maybe someone on the staff will even come over and ask if you feel okay.

Don’t stop clenching your thighs together just because a stranger is standing there. If you’re feeling particularly bold ‘forget’ to put on a bra before you go out. See how hard and visible your nipples get. Let that 19 year old barista believe he makes the best coffee on earth.

cum and be sure to leave an extra-large tip for the person who is going to have to clean up the wet spot of your failure.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:10 AM   #5
sweetheart18
Account Banned

Thank you for the dare! This sounds so interesting and I cant wait to try it!

Limits: pee, scat, friends, family, strangers, blood, needles, enemas, pictures (Meaning, I will not be sending anyone pictures), (I cant think of any right now but if something comes up I will let you know)

PLAYSLUT OFYND

Old 09-21-2013, 09:12 AM   #6
sweetheart18
Account Banned

Thank you for the dare sir! I look forward to it.

PLAYSLUT OFYND

Old 09-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #7
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Report when done, slut!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:11 AM   #8
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir_bz_lion View Post
Report when done, slut!
Sounds like a good idea, so don't forget to send me a report after the week is over
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
Old 09-21-2013, 10:31 AM   #9
sweetheart18
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferiorwhiteboi View Post
Sounds like a good idea, so don't forget to send me a report after the week is over
Yes of course! I will give you both a report!

PLAYSLUT OFYND

Old 09-21-2013, 10:32 AM   #10
sweetheart18
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart18 View Post
Yes of course! I will give you both a report!
Oh yes and I forgot to tell you. So far I have to edge about 7 times.

PLAYSLUT OFYND

Old 09-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #11
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetheart18 View Post
Oh yes and I forgot to tell you. So far I have to edge about 7 times.
Wow, seven times already. It might be a long week!
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
Old 09-21-2013, 12:01 PM   #12
sweetheart18
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferiorwhiteboi View Post
Wow, seven times already. It might be a long week!
Yes it may just be!

PLAYSLUT OFYND

Old 09-21-2013, 04:29 PM   #13
collegekid1204

How about you go for a walk with a tight t-shirt (no bra), and a skirt (no underwear). Put your vibrator in and leave it on high. Edge 3 times on your walk, and after you have edged, find somewhere to cum. Try cumming not in a building, so somewhere outside.

Every time you edge, repeat "God I'm such a slut". Whisper it out loud if possible.
When you cum, try and be as audible as you can without getting caught.

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 05:04 PM   #14
zart

Hand toy box

-(Toy Box) Over the next 3 days, search each room of your house. Find things you can use to masturbate, insert inside your pussy or anus, stimulate your nipples, cause sexual pain, or bind yourself. (Examples, zucchini, feather, hair clamp, vibrating toothbrush, duct tape, hairbrush, plastic handcuffs, wire whisk, nut cracker, stuff animal, sharpie, etc.) Get things that may not be missed by their owner. Put each of these things in a box. Label the box "My Toy Box". When you have your Toy Box, and you are in need of excitement, close your eyes and reach in your box three times and bring out three items. Now use them for their intended purpose. To masturbate, torture, bind. To increase your pleasure use find a way to do it in the room one of the items came from. If you don't orgasm in 5 minutes spank your bottom 25 times then reach back in to the box for 3 more items and start over. Continue process till you orgasm.

-zart-
Likes: I am a Dom Daddy. I give directions & dares, control, creativity, masturbation & masturbation experiences, truths, spanking, food play, diapers, discipline, semi public, role play, age play, DD/lg/mg, prefer Females.
PM for masturbation dares/instructions. PM for kik. PM for a Daddy (DD/lg)
Limits: required pic/cam, permanent, illegal, full public, long term, family, blackmail, outing, social suicide, required sexual acts with others, minors (18+ only).
zart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #15
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Sleep nude for a fortnight. With your bush shaved daily.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk