Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-18-2013, 10:17 AM   #1
bad_girl_86

Default slut in need of pussy go get what deserves by a harsh vibrator

Slut's new vibrator dares requested
Hi,

I failed to edge for 30 times in row therefore I’ve got a new Tarzan vibrator (OVO K3) for both Clit and vagina and it can be set on nipples as well. I would like a perfect lesson to them. Please dare me things to do only with this vibrator and be rude as much as possible as the slut needs the best care. I am at the office now. I appreciate a good amount of punishments for this slut to let her pussy sore red colour.

Old 09-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #2
bad_girl_86

Vibrator is in vagina and the clit vibrating piece is also teaching the clit a good lesson in controlling. This won't stop as the slut needs the punishment and till someone post new dare with thr vib
bad_girl_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
collegekid1204

Turn it on high and walk around with a cup of water or coffee. You must cum at least twice before you return to your desk. Write on a sheet of paper "How many times I've orgasmed today" and date it. Then record how many times you orgasm on that sheet of paper. Leave the sheet of paper out on your desk so people can see it.

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #4
faban01

Send a message via Yahoo to faban01
Default lesson

turn it on high with it inserted vaginally and sit on a chair so it pushes hard into you sit like this for 1 hr
faban01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:34 AM   #5
bad_girl_86

I got dc sorry

I will do these right now, please keep it going it is the weekend and the vibrator needs to stay exhausted same as the slut
bad_girl_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 12:54 AM   #6
archie21
getDare Succubus

Every three hours over the weekend, including the short sleep she will have to earn tonight... rest of time vibe will keep her occupied...
once an hour slut will roll 2 dice.. if it an even number she must cum that number of times.. if its odd she must slap her pussy, breasts and ass that number of times and then cum... if you complete all day you may have three hours sleep tonight during which the vibe will still be on.... after three hours sleep slut must roll the dice.. if it is odd she must cum three times then go back to sleep... if it is even she may sleep on... when she wakes she must roll the dice and then start again....

If you don't like this, please pm and tell me why...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk