Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2020, 03:09 PM   #1
Sissysteph121

Default Struggles with Chastity

Hey guys I'm a horny little sissy and I really want to experience a sissy gasm/anal orgasm! I have a chastity cage and was told the longer you can wait and not cum the easier it is to achieve a sissygasm! I jerk way to often and would say maybe I have an issue! I have a girlfriend as well so it's easy to not masterbate when we hangout in the evening because we're together, and we really don't have sex all that often. So what I am asking then is...

Give me ideas/dares/tasks to do to stay in chastity while I'm at work/gym/home alone/etc.. so that I can after a week or two try and have a sissy gasm! For times when I am tempted to unlock it or pull out of it (because unfortunately if I try hard enough I can slide out the back of the cage) so basically I ask of you guys to be my task masters and managers and help me stay interested and locked in (literally)

Other things to humiliate and go along with it is I have sissy clothes, diapers, and plugs! These would all be interesting and fun additives to my arousal and enjoyment I love all that!

Finally! And tips or advice or for sure ways to achieve this sissygasm please help me out!!!!!

Kik me if you want to talk more than post on this add

Sissy.monica kik

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 05:02 PM   #2
WarmWind

I wasn't able to sissy-gasm until I spent a week without orgasm. And I had to use the right toy, none of my other toys had the correct firmness or angle to reach and press that magic button.

Link to the Toy that did the trick

I wish you luck in your endeavours!

Chastity: 0/522 Days
Counter Reset and will start again when my penis heals enough to re-cage

Chastity Blog

Likes- Anal, CBT, toilet play, nipple torture, rules, Tease and denial

Limits- Messes, public/social suicide, Permanent Damage, Illegal activities
WarmWind is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, kik, orgasm, sissy