Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-21-2014, 03:41 PM   #16
Lupercalia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
I really don't care for dick-pics, or half-naked selfies taken in bathroom mirrors. In fact they quite turn me off when it is a random stranger. Now, once I am playing with someone and enjoying it, and ask for it, whole different thing.
Pictures here to me are about a connection with other people. I don't come here for pictures to fap to, I come here for stories to fap to, or people to talk to that I can fap with. If I wanted pictures to fap to, I would go somewhere else.

And yes, someone outside (or inside I guess) doing something fun with their friends. Something that shows a bit of personality. That would be what I want to see.
Salvé felismeusCXXVII. That is a very true and lovely reply to the question. Me too, bored with gratuitous tits and arse, and am here for stimulating banter and voluntary experience sharing. Until the next Bacchalalian orgy comes along of course!
Lupercalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:39 AM   #17
Feudal

I got abs....just saying. :P

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 08:41 AM   #18
gpguy
getDare Sweetheart

There is pretty overwhelming evidence from many different sources on what women want to see and generally speaking very different what men like to see. That can be frustrating for both sexes really if you're straight. What turns (straight) women on is really a two stage process, just seeing an attractive guy starts a detective process going and before they find that guy attractive they want to know if he is good, nice friendly, adventurous etc. For men it is different, seeing an attractive women is enough to be turned on.

Dislikes: Complete body shaves, heavy anal, heavy CBT

Limits: Extreme public, social suicide, anything permanent, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme humiliation, extreme online exhibitionism, crossdressing.
gpguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
albums, desires, guys, photos, requests