Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-21-2014, 07:51 PM   #46
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Make yourself some pudding, and give yourself a enema with it. You will have a diaper on but you must hold it in for 2 hours. If you can not hold it and end up useing the diaper then you have to keep it on for 5 hours with no bathroom brakes. To be safe you will use 3 diapers.

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 12:30 AM   #47
risen

Give yourself a large enema, insert a butt plug and diaper up. You must wet twice, or soak through your diaper in public before going home to release enema
risen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 09:38 PM   #48
daettil

Put on a diaper, take 2 laxatives, and drink 2 liters of water. You may remove the diaper after wearing it for 12 hours. Have fun!
daettil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 09:04 PM   #49
razdexpep

u must insert 3 suppository into yourself then diaper yourself and you cant get a change until you can convince someone to change you
sissy male 20
pm me and i will do any dares that coincide with my likes
razdexpep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:14 AM   #50
lifeisaflower69

Roll 6 dices
Roll 1, Diapers:
1 - You will wear 1 big diaper
2 - You will wear 1 small diaper
3 - You will wear 2 small diaper (cut slice in the inner one)
4 - You will wear 1 small diaper
5 - You will wear 1 small and 1 big diaper (cut slice in the inner one)
6 - You will wear 2 smal diaper, but the inner one must be inside out (cut slice in the inner one)

Roll 2, Extra :
1 - Empty 250mL of lubricant in your diaper
2 - Put Instant mashed potatoes in your diaper
3 - Insert one glycerin suppository
4 - Take 0,5L enema
5 - Insert 2 pelled banana
6 - Add 2 stuffer in your diaper

Roll 3, Clothes:
1 - Sarran wrap panty + ductape
2 - Pantyhose
3 - One piece swimsuit
4 - Plastic pants
5 - Blue jeans without belt
6 - do number 1, 2, 3,4 and 5 together

Roll 4, a small extra
1 - pee for 5 sec
2 - drink 1L of prune juice
3 - Push on your bully for 10 min
4 - Pour 0,3L of cold water in your diaper
5 - Wait 1hour
6 - Do roll 5 and Reroll from the begining

Roll 5, wait 1h, and during this hour drink :
1 - 0,25L of beer
2 - 0,25L of water + 0,25L of beer
3 - 0,25L of water + 0,5L of beer
4 - 0,5L of water + 0,5L of beer
5 - 0,5L of water + 0,5L of beer + 0,25L of coffee
6 - 0,5L of water + 0,5L of beer + 0,25L of coffee + 0,25L of cold cofffee

Roll 6, public part
1 - Go for a 15 min drive, park, walk 20 min, and go back to your car
2 - Go wash your car
3 - Go buy some stuff to the supermarket
4 - Go for a 30 min ride on your bike
5 - Go to a fast food and eat a meal
6 - Go watch a movie to the cinema
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:36 AM   #51
Sissy Slut 619

Put on a very tight diaper take a laxative and drink a gallon of water. You are not allowed to take the diaper off for 12 hours

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72671

Liks/dislikes http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72988

Someone seems to have stolen my kik, new one is Kik: sissyslut653

Pm me a punishment within limits and i will do it

my girl name is Claudia please feel free to call me it
Sissy Slut 619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:10 AM   #52
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

Tie yourself up in only a diaper. You cannot get out until your diaper is leaking and you cum. Did I mention you can't put your hands in the diaper at all?
Please make mine extreme. Alone from 2pm Saturday until Sunday night

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #53
lovedegrading

The second you wake up tomorrow you must make sure that you are in at least two diapers if not already. These are your diapers for the entire day. Now for some rules:
-You must drink 100ml x whatever number you get on one roll of a dice every hour (repeat dice roles).
-You must put half of whatever you eat in your diaper or eat double and take a suppository.
-Every time you pee wrap your diaper tightly with duct tape 3 times through the legs and around the waist.
-Every time you mess do the same with cling film/saran wrap.
These diapers stay on till the next morning or if that's not possible - till evening...but in that case you must wear them on your head immediately after cutting loose until you orgasm.
Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo (suction cup), Dildo (vibrator), Ben Wa balls
lovedegrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:30 AM   #54
sweetypie
Baby Member

Take 2 thick diapers and open them laying underneath your bottom. Insert a suppository. Pull the first one up and tape the tabs closest to your thighs. Begin to masturbate almost to the point of orgasm. Stop before orgasm and put the rest of your diapers on. You may have a slit in the bottom diaper. You must wear these for 4 hours, during which you may do childish things like watch cartoons, crawl suck on a pacifier, etc. If you have not messed by then, you may use a toilet and wear underwear. If you have, you will remain in them for another hour before changing into a fresh diaper, as you will be wearing them for the next 24 hours.
sweetypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 03:14 PM   #55
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Hi sweetypie. So usually members list their likes/dislikes/limits in their signature to give those who need to write them a dare ideas.

Without those, lets just do something generic with diapers. Wait until you feel like you have to go #2 to do this dare. Grab enough diapers so that when you open them up and get ready to put them on, there's at least two inches of diapers (about 2-5 depending on the diaper). Then cut holes in the inner diapers to let them drain out into the outer diapers. Grab some 500ml or larger water bottles and fill them with hot, but not scalding water, you'll need about six of these or a way to easily refill them. Now insert three suppositories, and drink two glasses of water before putting on your diapers. Tape them on nice and tight, and immediately put one of your bottles of hot water down the back of your diapers. Let it slowly empty out, and set a timer for three minutes. Every time your timer goes off, stop and start the next bottle of water emptying into your diapers. Alternate back to front to back ...

Head over to this site to play a fun game:
http://www.best-flash-games.net/memo...opy-click.html

You have until you empty the last bottle of water into your diapers to finish the game. You must play it on expert, and can't use any outside help.

If you don't finish the game before you poop or the last water bottle is emptied, add 120 onto how many clicks you have.

Then total up your clicks, and multiply them by 20. This is how many seconds you must spend in diapers before the last part, so divide that number by 60 to get minutes.

Now you have to try to orgasm in your messy diapers. But you can't put your hands into your diapers at all. Oh, and before you start thinking this is easy, you must refill three water bottles with cold water, and pour them all down the front of your diaper. Set a timer to seven minutes and good luck. If you can manage it, you can get out of your diapers and get cleaned up. Otherwise you must finish by reaching into your diapers, and then must spend an additional three hours in your diapers before you're done with this dare.
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 03:23 PM   #56
Slug58
Account Banned

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....98&postcount=1

Each from this dares give you points, level 1 one point, level 2 gets 2 points ....etc

I Dare you to do so much dares from this list, till you get 1000points,
after this i want a report with the dares you have done.
You have 5 days, after this you get a punnishment!

Dared to do list....

dares longer as 8h are difficult and could take a lot of time till i can do it
I am vulnerable at If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version) till Sept. 18

Orophins control my phone and pc with salfeld. You would punnish me, ask him?
Slug58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 03:25 PM   #57
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

wear double or triple diapers until they are completely leaking. If you have to take the diapers off to leave, put the same ones back on, but add one on top. I would start with 2 if i were you!

Please make mine extreme!

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:15 PM   #58
lovedegrading

Sigh, okay you asked for it...but i'm gonna pm you since its a loooong dare.
Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo (suction cup), Dildo (vibrator), Ben Wa balls
lovedegrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 10:38 AM   #59
jah

Default Person above

Your dare starts by recieving a 1 litre enema and then having 50 pumps with a buttplug. You are to not release the enema, and then put on 2 diapers. YOu have to hold the enema as long as you can, but when you do release you must do so like a dog. However long you last determines a punishment...
<5 minutes- Stupid baby girl, you have to dress up a like a young girl and insert a small butt plug and then 5 diapers. This is your days attire
<20 minutes- Slutty - YOu are to dress up like a disorderly 18 YO Girl, of course this involves a lot of sex, in your case, permanently having a large butt plug in for a day and thrusting with it 100 times every half an hour. YOu must also wear one diaper.
<20 minutes - YOu are free to go, but in a diaper

Likes: Mild anal, enemas, poop, Diapers, pee, pee/poo holding, some crossdress, mild pain
Dislikes: Sever anal, Semi-public
Limits: Illegal, Sever pain, blood, family, public
jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:01 PM   #60
jah

Default Bump

Bump Bump Diaper bump
jah is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo