Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2023, 11:51 PM   #1
browncoat

Send a message via Yahoo to browncoat
Default Woman to set my chastity sentence please.

I was dared by one of my best friends to come here and do my game. The first woman that participates sets my chastity sentence according to the following. My friend said she hopes you are lucky in cards.

Wanted to ask if you would like to play a game?

I am locked in chastity and looking for someone to set my chastity sentence. I propose a hand of 5 card draw.

Typical 5 card draw with the jokers in the deck as wild cards. Can discard and draw up to three cards.

1-10 equals that many days
Jack = 15
Queen =20
King =25
Ace = 30
Joker = 50

The hand you get is a multiplier.

Pair×2
3 of a kind, two pair x3
4 of a kind, straight, flush, or full house x4
Straight flush x5

You can even control the keys remotely if you wish as I have the qiui keybox to lock the keys in.

Of course you can change the rules at any time, as well as subtract or add time, and if you decide to stack the deck, that is up to you.

Just need a picture of the hand you finished with.

If anyone else wants to be locked up, this can end up being for a long long time, but please join in.

Thank you,

My limits: Scat, Illegal activities that force participation (pizza dare, crowded place exposure), Blood or serious injury, doing anything sexual with any being with more than two legs.

Kik: Browncoat1701

Own: chastity cage, Steel and leather shackles, ball gag, ring gag, various plugs and dildos.
browncoat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, chastity cage, keyholding