Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-27-2016, 10:19 AM   #31
Iodine
getDare Succubus

I figured id post here aswell as the blog I made because... hey why not. Anyway im planning on getting this dare done in its entirety eventually buuuut my ass isnt that great in that regard.

Attempt one didnt work out and Attempt two didn't go so well either. I got all dressed up in my skirt top panties and tights. *see my avatar if you are curious :3* I rolled a 1 which wasn't too bad although alot harder than I rembered it. And a two, unfortunately I only managed to got to about 70 strokes before having to give up. Yes it has been a long time since ive used my ass.

Since i'm all dressed up I might as well stay like that for a while :3. Anyway I might post updates here, or the blog depending on what I feel like at the time.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!

Last edited by Iodine; 10-27-2016 at 11:00 AM.
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 02:06 PM   #32
YourDarePartner

I used normal lube and a toothpaste stick.

Roll to determine how to insert your toy:
4. Slide the toy in and out going slightly deeper with each stroke. Rotating it as you slide it in and out until it’s as deep as it can go.
>>> +/- 5" in my ass, this was a pretty confortable begining!

Mmm Now that feels so good doesn’t it, being nice and filled by your toy? Let’s get you warmed up . . .
2. 100 slow shallow strokes, no touching!
>>> Still fine, my asshole started to warm.

I bet that ass feels nice and warm now. Reapply lube now if necessary. I bet you are craving more aren’t you? Try this round on for size:
6. 6’s are Bad Luck – 500 Hard, Fast, Deep strokes with your toy on and set to high.
>>> This was bad, deep and fast insertions have made my ass suffering a lot!

Mmmm I wonder if you are wanting more after all that. Let’s find out . . .
4. Move on.
>>> Fine

I bet you are just dying to cum aren’t you? Hmm your luck may not be with you. I like orgasm denial.
5. How many times did you fuck your ass? If more than 500, you may cum any way you please. If less, edge 3 times and then the dare is over – no cumming.
>>> This was a marvelous orgasm, I felt my asshole strongly tighten the stick!

Thanks for the dare!

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 02:01 PM   #33
little pet
getDare Succubus

My owner, Sir Stefan has given me permission to do this dare, but without the last step. I was not allowed to orgasm from this dare.

A few days ago, I bought a new toy; a suction cup dildo. That meant I could stick it to the seat of my chair, nice and handy actually, because I had ordered the toy, this thread caught my attention. My owner did turn out to be right though; it would make me way too horny... I bit off more than I could chew...

I rolled:

4. Slide the toy in and out going slightly deeper with each stroke. Rotating it as you slide it in and out until it’s as deep as it can go.

It's quite a large dildo and it is wide at the bottom. I did manage to lower myself onto it though, until I could sit reasonably comfortable on my chair

4. 200 medium shallow strokes rubbing your clit/stroking your cock. Apply toothpaste/icy hot to your genitals before you start.
I felt an edge starting to build up and go away again. But as soon as I did another stroke, the edge built up further. I was glad I had a short brake!

2. 200 slow shallow strokes, no touching! Apply toothpaste/icy hot to your genitals before you start.
I felt more edges building up from the burning of the toothpaste and the dildo going in and out. I was starting to worry a little, I really wasn't allowed to cum

5 – 6. 6’s are still bad luck – start the dare at the beginning. Move on to the next round when done.

I had to start over again, because I rolled 6. Noooo!!!

I rolled:

5. Apply a toy to your clit/penis set to high. Slide the toy in veeeeeeeeery slowly until it’s as deep as it can go. You are not allowed to cum. Turn off or take the toy off when fully inserted.

This felt sooo good, it almost made me cum. That was another few edges.

5. 250 deep strokes. Start slow and build the speed to the very end. Wear your pussy/penis toy set to high. Apply toothpaste/icy hot to your genitals before you start.

I didn't succeed in stopping the orgasm I edged once, but with the vibe on high and the dildo sliding in and out, it was unstoppable. I wasn't quick enough removing the vibe because I had it taped to my clit.

4. 300 medium shallow strokes, rubbing your clit/stroking your cock.

continuing after the orgasm was torturous, but I figured I'd deserved it. The toothpaste really hurt now and my ass was so sensitive.

And then thankfully, I rolled 3 and I could stop.

I know I have disappointed my owner and this will probably be a harsh punishment for me. Still, I enjoyed the dare very much. It was really really pleasurable!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 10-30-2016 at 02:06 PM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 03:09 PM   #34
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Heres the report from attempt 3, sorry its a bit incoherent.

I wasn't planning on doing this dare today but I was bored and one thing led to a dildo and you know how it goes. Anyways, I gave myself the customary 2 ltr enema twice and got dressed. As you probably guessed It was in the same clothes that I have in my avatar (I really should get new clothes sometime its kinda boring just having the one set) and got down to business, to defeat the huns

I was pretty damn lucky on the rolls this time, i rolled a 1, so that was pretty damn easy. Although the dildo was rather cold. Trust me do not use cold water on a glass dildo right before you use it, it makes it, as you probably expect, bloody cold.

For the second roll I rolled another 1. So yeah, that was also pretty easy. It felt alot easier than last time and I was sorta... feeling it at that point. Feeling it in the good oh fuck yes kinda way not the whole oww my ass hurts kinda way. After that was done I then rolled the third one.

Which ended up being a three. Unfortunetly i dont have a penis toy, so the rules I set out was that I would reroll it and do the condition set out on the option but not adust the number of strokes. Unfortunetly I got option 2 which meant toothpaste time. Its been a while since ive put toothpaste on my junk and well.... i sorta forgot how weird it felt. Needless to say I was somewhat suprised by the minty freshness of my penis, or in other words.... OW! But... by that point my ass was feeling pretty damn good, I dont think I could describe how it felt beyond just saying good, so good it is. I didnt think 250 strokes would be possible, but it slipped in and out easily and well.... it felt fantastic. *embarrassed face*

unfortunately/fortunately one the next roll i rolled a two. Which meant, i had to do the last roll again. Thankfully I rolled a one this time so no toothpaste. I was honestly amazed I wasn't crying in a corner by this point, as I had trouble last time with 100 strokes last time but it wasn't actually that bad.

Then we got onto the final roll, the most awesome of rolls. I rolled a one, so yay I got to cum. But.... 30 minutes was a long time to pleasure myself. Like a real long time, it didnt help that i had a phone call in the middle of it (No I did not answer it. ) But damn did it feel good in the end.

So yeah, as you can probably tell this is a bit of a incoherent mess of a report but tired iodine is tired and tired iodine is too lazy to reread it right now sooooo.... go team. Anyway, I do plan on doing this again sometime, but i am toying with the idea of saying screw the dice and just doing roll 6 for all of them even though I get the feeling im probably going to regret that immensely when I actually go to do it.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 02:04 PM   #35
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up Quite the dare!

Can't this drift into the back of the list!
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 05:21 AM   #36
YourDarePartner

I use my toothpaste tube.

First – Lube your Dildo! Apply lube as needed throughout this dare. No need to get permission!!

Mmm Now that feels so good doesn’t it, being nice and filled by your toy? Let’s get you warmed up . . .
1. 50 slow, deep strokes while rubbing your clit/stroking your cock.

I bet that ass feels nice and warm now. Reapply lube now if necessary. I bet you are craving more aren’t you? Try this round on for size:
3. 250 medium speed, all the way in and all the way out with your pussy/penis toy on set to medium.

4. Move on.

I bet you are just dying to cum aren’t you? Hmm your luck may not be with you. I like orgasm denial.
4. Leave the toy in and wear the clit/penis toy on high, humping and rubbing until you cum. Leave the toy in your ass for another 30 minutes and then you may remove.

Thanks for the dare!

PM DARES

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
Old 11-06-2019, 11:05 PM   #37
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

So this is one of the last threads I have to do as part of my vs. loss to Atowne. Honestly I'm not sure why I saved this to the end. I like anal but I guess I was a bit worried I might get bad rolls. I haven't been having much lucky lately.

My first roll was 1. Slowly insert the toy, allowing yourself to relax around it as you go. You can only slide in and are not allowed to slide out. This was a pretty good start. Maybe not my preferred start as it was a little teasing and I'm not the most patient of person, but at least it wasn't six. I had chosen one of my medium sized toys since this could be a bit on the long side and it felt pretty nice if a bit frustrating to push the toy in so slowly.

For the warm up I rolled 4. 200 medium shallow strokes rubbing your clit/stroking your cock. Apply toothpaste/icy hot to your genitals before you start. This again wasn't bad. I actually kind of like the tingle that toothpaste can give you. So while three may have been a little more fun it wasn't that bad. I did enjoy the feeling of the burning tingle of the tooth paste mixed with the feeling of me rubbing my clit and fucking myself at the same time. I wasn't at risk of cumming, but it was a pleasant time.

For the next round I got 1. 150 slow strokes – all the way in and all the way out, savoring every one while rubbing your clit/stroking your cock. Again the teasing isn't my favorite but this one was easy and yes it did feel good though all the attention to my clit was making orgasm seem dangerously close.

My next roll was 3 – 4. Move on. I was almost disappointed though it was probably for the best as the higher number I wanted at the time would have probably been something I regretted later.

For the final level I got 6. 6’s are Bad Luck – Fuck your ass hard for 5 more minutes and then stop. No cumming for you. I wasn't thrilled with this. Of all the flipping sixes to get this one was the worst. I felt at that time I had earned an orgasm especially after the five minutes of hard fucking, but it was't in the cards. So with my ass feeling a bit greedy and my pussy wet and unsatisfied I cleaned up. Until this I would say I had enjoyed the dare, but this part really sucked.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 06:17 AM   #38
YourDarePartner

First – Lube your Dildo! Apply lube as needed throughout this dare. No need to get permission!!
I use regular lube.

3. Slowly slide in the toy in and out inch by inch, with each stroke only going slightly deeper than the last until it’s as deep as it will go.

2. 100 slow shallow strokes, no touching!

4. 300 medium shallow strokes, rubbing your clit/stroking your cock.

4. Move on.

6. 6’s are Bad Luck – Fuck your ass hard for 5 more minutes and then stop. No cumming for you. [/SPOILER]

I'm full of frustration.
Have to do another challenge, hoping be allowed to cum!

PM DARES

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
Old 11-22-2022, 04:42 AM   #39
Dice7
getDare Addict

I have rightly been told I complain too much about how many exposure dice dares there are compared to the other kinds of dice dares, and rightly been told I do nothing to change that. So I have been told to bump a selection of dice dares. Anyone who does or commits to doing any of the dares before 23:00 CET tonight will make me do the dare as well. I must do each dare once for every other person that does it until all the dares are completed before I can go to sleep. If I quit or fail I must post in one exposure dice dare per fail which I REALLY do not want to do, that would be a major limit pushed.

If people are feeling daring today I could be absolutely destroyed tonight..

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 11:23 AM   #40
YourDarePartner

A large deodorant can as fucking object, freshmint toothpaste, tabasco as icy hot and vibrating ring for my cock.

3. Slowly slide in the toy in and out inch by inch, with each stroke only going

6. 6’s are Bad Luck – 300 Hard, Fast, Deep strokes with your toy on and set to high.
My object doesn't have vibrator

3. 250 medium speed, all the way in and all the way out with your pussy/penis toy on set to medium.

3. Move on.

5. How many times did you fuck your ass? If more than 500, you may cum any way you please. If less, edge 3 times and then the dare is over – no cumming.
550 times, I cummed very fast

PM DARES

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"

Advertisements
Kink Talk