Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 08-06-2017, 07:02 AM   #1
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Default Girls of getdare kik

Hi ladies (and lads who I'm sure will read)

I've been here for a while, and I've made a couple female friends, but I'd like more, and more I can share experiences with.

I use Kik to chat to my friends from here. But as a girl, the moment I put my Kik public I received loads of requests.

What my idea is, is that we can create a private Kik group where us girls can talk like girls, and not have guys every two minutes saying things like "you're hot" or "wanna be my Dom" or even "want to play strip games?".

Just to be clear, I'm not saying we take anything away from this site, just somewhere we can talk.

Obviously feedback on here if you'd like to. I'll only do it if wanted. Pm me your Kik ladies if you want to get involved.

Jen

XxX

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:05 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

If you are looking for friends then shouldn't you be the one to approach other (female) users? I mean, if every person who wants to make new friends never take the first step, no one will gain any friends. By approaching people you don't have to put your signature in your signature or anywhere public because you send them personally by a private message.

Maybe you could start with the friends that you already have and setup a Kik group chat. If anyone wants to join, you can just add them. Moreover, in your signature or anywhere public, you can write that you have a female-only Kik group chat. People (females) can private message you then if they want to join.

I hope this will be a success even though I can't join.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk