Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
haseo15

Send a message via Yahoo to haseo15
Default The Story of Sam Knock

This is my first try at writing stories let me know what you think.

Heres some info on the main characters:

Jeffery: 19, 6'1 200 pounds, well built, short black hair, with a dark past. In love with Sam.

Taylor: 18, 5'9, Long blonde Hair, Green eyes, Athletic, B Cup Breasts, Loves life. In love with Sam.

Sam: 18, 5'10, Long Reddish hair, Blue eyes, Athletic Smart, Just got out of a relationship, has feelings for Jeffery

It was 11:00 p.m. on a dark rainy night. You could hear the wind howling outside, brushing up against the house. Sam was just sitting there all alone bored out of her mind, so she decided to call her best friend Taylor. They lived about 2 blocks away from each other so it was fairly easy for the two of them to hang out. The phone rang 3 times before Taylor had finally answered. “Hello” she said in a rather high-pitched voice. “You want to come over and hang out Taylor. “Sure why not, I don’t have anything better to do be over in 10 minutes”, said Taylor. Ok see you then they both said as they hung up their phones. As Sam was waiting she figured that it would be a good idea to call Jeffery who lived on the same block as her.

She knew Jeffery for about 6 years now and really enjoyed hanging out with him. Jeffery was 19 years old and one year older then both Sam and Taylor. He was well built about 6’1 200 pounds and had a dark past about him. She always knew that he had feelings for her, but neither of them wanted to face the truth and confront each other about them. Sam felt the same way but just wanted to remain as friends for now. As Jeffery picked up the phone, Sam froze for a minute and forgot what she called him for. As he started to speak Sam interrupted him and invited him over for a night of fun with her and the girls. He eagerly agreed and said he would be over right away. So about 15 minutes passed as the clock showed 11:15 p.m. when she heard the doorbell ring. Ready to start the night of fun she came to door and their stood Taylor And Jeffery.

“Hey guys,” she said with a smiling face, as she was very happy to see them. They walked inside and sat down in Sam’s living room and decided to watch some TV for a little bit. About 30 minutes passed before Jeffery had an idea to play spin the bottle. Taylor and Sam both agreed and the three of them sat on the floor ready to play. Taylor went first and when the bottle stopped it landed on Sam. Jeffery could not believe his luck; he was going to see two of his friends’ make out with each other right in front of his eyes. The two girls leaned forward, closed their eyes as their lips met and started to kiss each other very passionately. As they finished they heard the doorbell ring. Which was strange because the group wasn’t expecting anyone else for the rest of the night.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=196676

Last edited by haseo15; 03-09-2011 at 02:49 PM.
haseo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Looking forward to seeing who was at the door - Hope you continue

ps - Sent a pvt message of recomendation

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #3
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare

Aww no! You can't stop there! Annoying cliff-hanger moment
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #4
foshizzle

Please continue, this has great potential, and has started out amazingly. Great cliffhanger.

PM me a dare and Ill send you a dare!

loves- hidden public (risk of exposure), outside dares, streaking, light anal, beach
Likes- enemas, teasing, light pissplay, taking photos
dislike- scat, pain, sharing photos, cum eating
foshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #5
haseo15

Thank you all so much for the comments im going to try to write part two tomorrow or Friday. Im glad you all like it so far.

Thanks,

haseo15
Old 03-10-2011, 01:20 PM   #6
haseo15

Here's Part 2, thanks for all the comments keep them coming:

As Sam and the others heard the doorbell echo throughout the house, Taylor gave a frightened look to Sam and Jeffery. In the back of their minds each of them thought about horror scenarios they had only watched in movies. The group slowly got up, and as they did the doorbell echoed again and again. Who ever was at the door was growing very impatient.

As they got closer to the door they heard what sounded like 3 men talking amongst themselves. As Sam was about to open the door, she overheard a deep voice say “just break down the door already I’m tired of waiting”. She turned to rest of the group and yelled to them “Hide!”. All of their fears were becoming reality; Taylor ran to the closet in the hallway jumped in and slammed the door shut, hoping she would be safe from what ever was about to happen. Sam went and grabbed a knife, while hiding behind her couch in the living room. Jeffery grabbed a baseball bat out of a spare room and figured he would be the hero to impress Sam.

About 5 Minutes passed until the men started to talk again, this time a man with a higher pitched voice spoke; “break down the door” he said in anger. Yes sir, the two other men said together. Boom, Boom, Boom as the door flew open and the two men fell to the ground. Jeffery readied his baseball bat prepared to defend his friends. The three men then walked in the house together looking around to see who was home. Then out of the corner of their eyes they saw a bat fly at them, the smaller but well built man turned to look and the bat smacked him square center in his throat.

The leader of the group fell to his knees clutching his throat trying to breathe. The slightly bigger man ducked when Jeffery went to swing again, then tackled him to the ground and got control of the bat. He threw the weapon to the side and held Jeffery down, while the other man started to kick him in the side again and again. This continued until Jeffery had started to cough up blood and the leader regained his strength. “You like to play that way then I see,” said the leader of their group.

All the while Sam was ready to burst into tears after watching what was happening. She wanted to do something but was stricken with fear throughout her body, she just could not move a muscle. The man with the deep voice spoke again “My names Tim, welcome to Hell my friend" he said.

Thanks,

haseo15
Old 03-10-2011, 06:51 PM   #7
tarheel boy

wait, did Jeffrey die?

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:33 PM   #8
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Much Better

glad you have taken the recomendations on board

Hope for more

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #9
haseo15

No he did not die, they stopped kicking him when he coughed up blood. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks,

haseo15
Old 03-16-2011, 09:25 AM   #10
haseo15

Default Part Three

Here's Part 3 guys sorry for the delay i've been busy with school and everything.

Jeffery’s heart sank as he heard these words, and thought his life was over. Sam had heard every word of this conversation as her eyes started to water and she burst into tears. The leader screamed, “Come out now or your friend dies” he said. She paused stricken with fear as a cold shiver ran down her spine, “NOW!” he yelled out once more.

Two minutes later he pulled out a knife from his pocket and flipped it open. “Last chance,” he said… As tears came flowing down her face she finally caved in and could not take it anymore. She stood up and stepped out from behind the couch, she could only wait in fear and anticipation of what was about to happen to her.

Tim yelled to his group “Leave Him! Go grab her now!” Sam was trying not to do anything to upset him even more than he already was. To her, this group just seemed like a bunch very angry men who got a thrill out of torturing people. Sam tried to be as brave as she could. She was only thinking of what they were going to do to her now. The two men got up off the ground and walked over to Sam. They each grabbed her arms and dragged her over to Tim who had now found himself a nice spot on the blue chair in the living room.

The two men who Tim seemed to have complete control over and acted on his orders at a moments notice; dragged Sam over and forced her down to her knees in front of him. “Well aren’t you beautiful” he said, “We have big plans for you”. She was now shaking with fear and could only kneel there, waiting to see what was going to happen to her. Tim reached into his pocket and pulled out his knife out again. He grabbed her by hair and pulled her back as she let out a faint cry that no one seemed to hear not even Taylor who was listening in the closet she was in this whole time.

He held the knife to her throat then brought it down to where her boobs were showing through her shirt. Sam said “what are you going to do to me”, I do-Tim interrupted her with a stern and commanding voice and said to her “don’t you worry about that, you will find out soon enough what we have in store for you and your friends”. Taylor could hear this from inside the closet and knew that she was stuck, there was no way out for any of them now.

Thanks,

haseo15
Old 03-16-2011, 09:37 AM   #11
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up Pymani96@getdare says...

I love it. So i thank you, for everything
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:52 PM   #12
haseo15

Thank you. I just hope everyone is enjoying the story, if you have any suggestions, feel free to post them as well.

Thanks,

haseo15
Old 03-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #13
GetMeon44

Default Posts.

Your story is cool.

Try and post more at a time. I know as a fellow author...

Also rachel knows this.

That it does take time, but it is enjoyed by everyone when you post more, In word for me its about three pages is what I set as my goal for each post.

Just my input.

Keep writing!

<3

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 07:14 PM   #14
foshizzle

WOW this is really great. It is so suspenseful. Please don't ditch this thread.

PM me a dare and Ill send you a dare!

loves- hidden public (risk of exposure), outside dares, streaking, light anal, beach
Likes- enemas, teasing, light pissplay, taking photos
dislike- scat, pain, sharing photos, cum eating
foshizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #15
haseo15

Default Part 4

Here's Part 4 of the story guys tried to do a little more. Not sure what im going to do with the story don't think its as good as some of the others. Anyway Enjoy!

Tim thrust the knife inside her shirt and then pulled upward as the shirt was cut in half. He grabbed the part of the shirt and ripped it off her back, as he was laughing.

“This is more like it” he said, he then approached towards her skirt she was wearing and unbuttoned it and took it off of her and threw it to the side. Next Tim thought to himself what should he do now. After about a moment of processing of what to do next he had his plan running through his mind perfectly.

The two men stood behind Sam awaiting their leaders every word. Tim approached Sam again with the knife and ran it all over her body just waiting to hear her scream with fear so he could make his point.
“Blindfold her!” he screamed at the two men, “yes sir” they both said together.

The one larger husky man pulled out a piece of a cloth from his back pocket and covered her eyes with it. He tied the two ends together as Sam cried out “ouch” loud enough that it could be heard throughout the whole house.

The husky man just laughed at this and said “nice and tight for the little whore here”. All the men chuckled at this and Tim asked, “Are you done fooling around now Alex?” in a fairly stern voice.

“Yes sir”, he said laughing as he was walking away from Sam. Tim went to go approach Sam again as he heard something near the hallway, “go check out what that was” Tim said startled at what it could be.

The tallest of the three men went over in the hall and looked “Nothing” he shouted back to the two men. “I know I heard something, check again”, Tim said.

“I have an idea Alex started, find out from the whore what the noise was”. “Good idea” he said, he sat down next to Sam on the floor and held the knife to her throat. “You want to tell me what that noise over there was,” he said.
“FUCK YOU!” she screamed at the top of her lungs and spit directly in Tim’s face. Next all Sam saw was something fly at her face as she fell to the floor with the side of her face throbbing from just being laid out by the force of Tim’s hand.

He was shouting angrily now “Last Chance what was that Noise!”, She was crying now and could not bring herself to tell him that her best friend Taylor was hiding in that closet. Meanwhile Taylor could hear every word of the conversation while she was listening in the closet she was hiding as far away from the door as she could. Taylor was breathing heavily now, in the dark corner of that closet she was hiding in.

She saw a shadow pass in front of the closet and stop. Taylor was stricken with fear and she was stuck either way. Then she heard the noise of the doorknob turning as her breathing got heavier and heavier…

Thanks,

haseo15

Advertisements
Kink Talk