Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-08-2010, 12:31 AM   #181
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be called "Strip Poker with a Twist" unless there was stripping involved. I'm guessing the twins will be completely nude throughout the entire film!

A very engrossing, well narrated story! Award this writer the Pulitzer!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:46 AM   #182
sweetashoney

Eagerly awaiting the next amazing installment.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #183
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 33 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for all comments also special thanks for Mistress Louisa for her thanks. Also to Memories for Life and Sweetashoney for their first comments on my story. It is nice to see both males and Females enjoying the read.

Part 33 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“I think I need to see both of you wearing these new outfits” he said handing the twins back their carry bags full of the sexy clothing they had purchased. Laura looked mortified, when she saw that Sarah had a uniform as well as lingerie. The two twins glared at John wondering if they dared follow his instructions.

Sarah was the first to strip out of her sexy short skirt. John then stroked her cunt lips, checking that the soggy thong was still inside her nice warm damp love hole. Sarah began to shiver as John was doing this, she was very nervous as she now had nothing on her lower half while sitting in the cinema. She tried to keep quite not wanting anyone to hear her.

After about a minute John moved his hand and allowed Sarah to model her sexy black lace thong. John seemed very happy at Sarah’s first purchase. She then stripped out of her tops revealing her nicely formed breasts that John had seen the night before. She quickly put the black lace bra on and finished off by putting the suspenders on. John thought that the woman he’d secretly fancied for several years now looked so hot. Finally Sarah dug into her bag and revealed her sexy outfit it was a police mistress uniform which consisted of a short sexy skirt which she slipped on including the fake badge and hat. Sarah now looked like a sexy police lady.

It was now Laura’s turn to model her clothing. How she wished she had spent some of that £20 purchasing an outfit. She slowly stripped out of her clothes trying to be as quite as she could.

“LOOK AT THAT!!!!!” John shouted just as Laura was totally naked. Luckily it was very dark and there were few people in the cinema. Some of the teenage group turned around, but only briefly and Laura slid down her seat so that she was out of the lad’s vision. Moments later they turned their attention back to the scary film.

Laura now rummaged in her bag taking out her Maid’s Crotchless Black Thong. (see picture in part 31 page 12) She first shuffled one leg, them the other into the skimpy material, luckily it was the correct size for her. The thong was transparent and you could clearly see her brown bush through the mesh material. She then put on the sexy bra which was also see through showing her sexy 36c breasts with huge nipples on display. The belt made her tits push up even more and she looked like a total slut, where as her twin sister was sitting the opposite side of John looking like a semi professional sexy police lady.

“Right everything you carry will be inside your cunt” John said to Laura. Laura stared at John not realising that she had anything to carry, suddenly she realised her small purse and money. She sighed and remembered that her sister already had something up hers (her sexy underwear) she slowly crotched down and parted her soft pink lips inserting the purse into her feeling lucky that at least it was a small purse.

John sat staring at the two girls who both looked beautiful and as sexy as hell. “You will stay like this until I say so” order John grinning at the twins.

Suddenly a scary moment in the film took place and Laura not knowingly gave a loud squeal.

TO BE CONTINUED ……………….

I wonder what is going to happen next – keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out.

All comments are much appreciated-

Thanks also for everyone who was concerned about what happened yesterday - I ran into an automatic door, and it didnt open. Hadnt realised the time and that Argos was still shut. I went SMACK!!! into the door, had headache for 24hours, but am feeling better now.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #184
dragonator
getDare Devil

its good that your feeling better! anfd the headache obviously didnt impact your writing ability lol

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 12:12 AM   #185
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Default great!

Great! Keep up the good work, loving the twists
from dave
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:27 AM   #186
stats2001

totally loving the story and the neverending twists that keep popping up, just when you want more of the story!!!

caaught up again now, and waiting for the next exciting installment!!!!!

keep up the great work rachie!!!
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:33 AM   #187
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Fantastic Rach I cant wait to see what happens next =)
Stormwalker22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:40 AM   #188
sweetashoney

Thanks for the message Rach and of course a new chapter to read.

Cannot wait for the next update.
sweetashoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #189
Mistress_Louisa

Great read, Rachel Very good depiction of dominance and submission! Oh, and sexy as hell, too.

P.S. Sorry to hear about your little accident
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #190
Dareme_B

Default Wow!!!

Rachel, this is an incredibly amazing story! Everyday I cant wait to get home from work to read the next chapter. It is very well written and keeps me wanting more, I hope it never ends!

Now I have to go do my dare...
Dareme_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:51 PM   #191
ChadT

Send a message via MSN to ChadT

awesome story thanks for giving me the heads up about it
ChadT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #192
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 34 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for everyone that has kept posting comments, it is much appreciated. Hope you like the new chapter.

Part 34 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Suddenly a scary moment in the film took place and Laura not knowingly gave a loud squeal.

“EEEEEEKKKKK”

Most of the people in the cinema turned around Laughing, as one of the people in film got stabbed in the chest; Laura again sulked down her chair this time in only her sexy underwear. After a quick stare at Sarah dressed like a sexy police lady their attention soon drew again to the film.

Laura sat still for the rest of the film, she was now feeling cold and her nipples were sticking out and clearly visible through the sexy bra.

It wasn’t long before the film came to an end. Both girls felt silly as the lights came on. Luckily they were at the back of the room and the few people watching the film walked down the steep dusty steps towards the exit.

“Can we have our clothes back now?” pleaded the twins. “No” Snapped John handing Laura a blue hand towel, telling her to wrap it around herself. We are leaving your other clothes in here. “The only items you are going to be able to keep for now Sarah’s Is your thong which should still be inside your young pussy”, “and I will keep hold of your lingerie” he said to Laura.

“Hand me, your handcuffs” John ordered Sarah. Sarah dutifully did as John ordered not wanting to annoy him anymore than he already was. John then cuffed Laura’s hands behind her back. “Sarah until we have exited the cinema you are in charge of Laura. Make her obey your every command”. You will both be leaving the cinemas and walking part way through Lincoln dressed as you are, he ordered.

“Come here, you naughty girl” Sarah ordered glad that she was the one that had take the time and care purchasing the police mistresses uniform as well as sexy the underwear.

“Who is the winner?” asked Sarah. “You will find out later, for no just follow me” he ordered. The twins followed John out of the cinema room leaving all of their clothes behind. Laura was clutching the blue towel with her chin, not wanting for it to fall and reveal anything to any member of public. Sarah held hold of Laura’s handcuffs pretending she was a real police officer and hoping this would attract less attention and suspicion.

They walked out of room 1 and into the big corridor of Odeon Cinema. They were still upstairs and had to go down lots of steps to get to the entrance. John went in front of the twins hoping not to be associated with them.

Laura and Sarah walked quickly down the steps. Laura found this hard holding her towel under her chin. A couple of people were at the bottom collecting drinks and immediately looked up towards the twins. “Come on, were off to the police station” snapped Sarah, poorly trying to act like a real police offer. Laura was relieved that at least John had let her have a towel to cover some of her dignity.

John was waiting at the entrance for the girls. “Follow me her ordered”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………………

All comments are much appreciated. Please also check out my other new thread - BED HABITS

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:00 PM   #193
Lanz

love it! you need a publisher
Lanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:25 PM   #194
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

great as usual. too bad laura didnt pick out some better clothing
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:12 AM   #195
Crossdress_Bitch
getDare Sweetheart

Hi Rachel! I read your whole story (so far) in one go! It's great! From the title I knew there'd obviously be some nudity/naughtiness, but I didn't expect so much! As a slave boy myself I can't wait to see what happens in the Dani/David section of the story and hearing what Adam has to wear for his week - I just hope you don't give my mistress too many good ideas to use on me! Haha

Keep up the good work!

PS: I know you are always looking for inspiration from real life subs and masters and I have started a non-fiction story thread detailing my own recent dares (though so far they have only come from my Mistress). You can read it here And feel free to contribute to the TORD thread that it sprang from - I'd love to hear your ideas
Maybes: Pee, shaving.

~Sir/Madam, please kindly consider...~
Asking Me Anything//Commenting my photos
PM Dares//Requesting a photoshoot

Last edited by Crossdress_Bitch; 10-10-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Crossdress_Bitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk