Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2010, 07:47 AM   #11
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Strip poker with a twist part 9

Part 9 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
Adam sat legs crossed during the beginning of the break, trying to hide his black boxers from the girls. All of the girls left the room at some point during the break mainly to the toilet. John returned with a few cans of Coke and Fosters for anyone that wanted a drink. The 10 minute break soon passed and it was on for round 16.

“We could have a looser after this next round” remarked John looking over towards Adam. Adam took very little notice and took his cards, looking quite pleased he decided to discard of only 2 cards. “Wana bet on that, John” he said.

David lost this round, 5th place went to John. Adam easily won the round with his Straight flush. David had to remove two items he decided these would be the long sleeve shirt he borrowed from Adam and his football shirt. He was now sitting with only his Tracksuit bottoms and Underwear on. Now it was time for John to remove his sweatshirt, luckily for John he still had a T-Shirt on underneath.

Dani looked over at David and Adam comparing their bodies. “It’s a pity, John still has his T Shirt on, we can’t compare them all yet” she said half laughing. “I’m sure we will be able after the next round” said Laura happy she was the only person with all her clothing still on.

Round 17
This round was won by Sarah, Laura lost the game and John was 5th. Sarah had to remove her twin sisters Shoes and Tights/leggings. Sarah then turned to John, “I Told you we would get the chance to compare all your bodies after this round, she said with a laugh.” She then pulled John’s T Shirt over his head. Both Laura and Sarah whistled as they admired his fit body, John looked by far the fittest of the 3 boys.

“This game is too easy” commented Sarah who had only lost 1 out of the last 16 games. She had also won 4 of them. Would her luck continue.

Adam was still on the brink of losing the game, he had only his boxers on and 1 chip, if he lost any game soon he would be forced to strip his boxers.

Round 18
This was a very close round; at the start Laura only had a king high. She really did not want to lose this hand else she knew she would have a tord. She decided to gamble throwing all of her cards, some luck was on her side, but not a lot she collected a pair of 3s. This resulted in her beating her sister who only had an Ace high. David won the round with 3 of a kind = kings.

Sarah lost both of her chips but her current clothing remained, David got the opportunity of removing Laura’s shirt. This revealed a sexy lace navy blue bra concealing her 36c smooth breasts. This was the first bra and of the lads had seen in the game and they began to get excited thinking about what was behind it.

Round 19
This was won by Dani, David came 5th and Sarah was again 6th. “Damn it” said Sarah, annoyed that she had lost two games in a row. Dani had to removed Sarah’s Socks and T-Shirt, the latter revealing a Baby pink Silk bra, concealing a pair of breasts similar to Laura’s.

“This is getting interesting” said David trying to compare the two twin sister’s bodies albeit with still their bra’s on concealing there jugs. Their bodies both looked very similar as they were identical twins except for a few marks.

Now its time for your truth or dare? Said Dani. “Truth” Sarah decided. “What turns you on the most?” was Dani question. “That would be, for someone to have total control over me, and be forced to do things I otherwise wouldn’t do” “That can be arranged” said the group laughing.

Now it was time for David to ask “Truth or Dare, Sarah”
“Truth again please” “Alright I have a really good one” David said grinning like a Cheshire cat. “My Question is Do you shave and if so why?” Sarah looked directly at David, “you probably know the reason why, please don’t make me tell the rest”. “Tell us all, or do the double dare thought of by the whole group” Sarah sat thinking for a minute before eventually saying .........

To be continued.......................

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk