Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-14-2011, 09:25 PM   #16
pplwatching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Delight View Post
That only involves nudity. Learn the law.
I'm with pretty little slut. I would worry that any strange, dare I say "deviant", behavior that might possibly attract unwanted legal attention and a possibly leave mark on one's record would be a bad thing. Just try _convincing_ a cop having a bad day that crawling around on all fours in a bra and panties (with a tail hanging out of your panties) in a park doesn't deserve some kind of arrest.

See http://www.criminal-law-lawyer-sourc...erms/lewd.html
pplwatching is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #17
the fish

i beleave you are correct the charge is public indecency so try the dare but with either short shorts or a skirt and perhaps something to cover your top it does take away from the dare but thats better than getting arrested or slapped with a ticket
humiliation
pet play.

limits: illegal
social suicide
family
extreme pain
permanent
the fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:44 AM   #18
prettylittleslut27

I'm fairly certain that's not true. It's not public nudity that i'm speaking about, it's public indecency which i believe could cover any number of situations.

edit: thank you guys for agreeing with me. I'm totally willing to try exhibitionist dares but since i haven't done much with it at all, i'd like to start out relatively small if at all possible.

Dislikes: Watersports, poo, anything that will permanently harm or get me arrested.

Everyone should click this link to see what a filthy whore I am: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?u=9129

Last edited by prettylittleslut27; 12-15-2011 at 11:38 AM.
prettylittleslut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:51 PM   #19
Armand

The punishments are: 1. No clothes for a day
2. You're not allowed to use the toilet. Unless for 2nd degree. If you need to take a piss, use kitchen sink.
Armand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #20
Dare_me_8

"in circumstances where the exposure is contrary to local moral or other standards of appropriate behavior."
Crawling around a park where theres mostly likely kids is that really appropriate.

Simplist exobitionist dare- Naked on omegle and let ppl watch you masturbate.

Last edited by Dare_me_8; 12-17-2011 at 05:59 PM.
Dare_me_8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exhibition, humiliation, punishment, slave girl