Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-10-2011, 05:07 PM   #1
prettylittleslut27

Default Looking for a fun punishment

I'm going to be at home alone tonight and all day tomorrow, and i was trying to think of something to keep me occupied during that time. I won't promise to accept any dares or ideas, but I will at least consider them all. Anything reasonable I will probably try. My dislikes are in my signature, and they are also my limits. Basically anything else goes.

I love bondage, and humiliation, and exhibitionism is something I'd love to try. I like anal, but haven't done much of it so I'll need to take it slow on that part.

Materials: Vibrator, about 200 feet of rope, handcuffs, about 4 clothespins, homemade dog tail, collar, and homemade bit gag.

I am a submissive, and so of course if I choose to do any punishments i will give you updates on how it goes. If i like you enough and you wish it, i might even agree to be your slave

Dislikes: Watersports, poo, anything that will permanently harm or get me arrested.

Everyone should click this link to see what a filthy whore I am: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?u=9129
prettylittleslut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:34 PM   #2
kinkysub

Send a message via MSN to kinkysub

Do you have a car? If so, go for a 15 minute drive topless.
kinkysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
prettylittleslut27

this is something I would like to eventually try however seeing as I live in a pretty populated area, and gas is a precious commodity for a college student without a job, i'd rather not

Dislikes: Watersports, poo, anything that will permanently harm or get me arrested.

Everyone should click this link to see what a filthy whore I am: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?u=9129
Old 12-10-2011, 05:53 PM   #4
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Make yourself a karada
With the rope left, make yourself a top and a skirt. Put on sneakers and go out, o tou are wering only rope...
Have fun!
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #5
kinkysub

I love exhibitionism. Both watching and showing. Are you in an appartment or a house?
Old 12-10-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
prettylittleslut27

I'm renting a room in an older woman's house. So i have privacy but i can't run around the house naked or anything.

Old 12-10-2011, 06:53 PM   #7
kinkysub

You said you're alone, is she home?
Old 12-10-2011, 07:25 PM   #8
prettylittleslut27

Well she is but i'm in my room...

Old 12-10-2011, 07:27 PM   #9
kinkysub

Turn the lights off, stand on a chair in front of the window, and do a sexy strip tease (all the way). No one will be able to see you but it will feel like they can.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #10
BeEfToFu

Default Task #1

Hello prettylittleslut27,

Your task is to strip naked and edge before inserting an item (hopefully an item which is thick enough to fill you) into your pussy. And then edge again before attaching your collar. Another edge before you affix a clothes-pin to your left nipple; and another edge before affixing a clothespin to your right nipple.

Given you will edge before completing a small 'task' after each edge you are to wait a minute between the task and the next edge to allow you to cool down a little.

After this you are to edge once more (it should be the fifth) and take your phone to call a friend. Your aim is to get her to say the word 'slut'. You are not allowed to come until you manage to get a friend to say the word 'slut' and you're only allowed to come while on the phone with that person. As soon as they hang up you are to stop stimulating yourself.

If the first person you call does not say 'slut' or you fail to come before they hang up, then you must wait one minute before edging and calling the next person. Continue this until you come. If you cannot achieve this then I'm afraid there's to be no orgasm for you tonight.

-ToFu
BeEfToFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:42 PM   #11
prettylittleslut27

Just thought I'd let everyone know, I did complete the dare. It was kind of difficult because edging is rreally hard for me and it takes pretty much all my control. But it was really easy for me to get my friend to say the world slut. I just called her and told her a guy at school called me a slut to which she predictably replied "You're not a slut".

I then forced myself to talk normally while using my vibe and bit my lip so that i could quietly cum. Afterwards, I said i was going to bed and i'd talk to her later

Any other fun ideas?

Old 12-12-2011, 06:00 PM   #12
prettylittleslut27

Still wanting punishments. Not looking for a long term master
You can pm me your orders if you want but it's not as much fun since i don't get to come back and report it on here...

Old 12-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #13
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Get some underwear you don't mind putting a whole in it and put your dog tail on and put it through your underwear so it can be seen then put on a bra, collar and gag and go to a park and crawl around for an hour.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #14
prettylittleslut27

I don't know what country you live in but here in America you can be arrested for public indecency. :/

Old 12-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #15
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettylittleslut27 View Post
I don't know what country you live in but here in America you can be arrested for public indecency. :/
That only involves nudity. Learn the law.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exhibition, humiliation, punishment, slave girl