Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #1
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Default Tattoos

So both girls and guys can answer this.

Do you think tattoos on the opposite sex are attractive? Do you only like tattoos in certain places? Does the size or color etc. matter to you? Why or why not?

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
Passion

I feel that tattoos are an expression of self, and should have meaning and that can be attractive

My kik is: TheVioletThorn
Passion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
DanHenceworth
getDare Devil

tattoos are awesome! i love them, but you can get stupid ones that are just a big no no
DanHenceworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:03 AM   #4
DirtyDarez
getDare Sweetheart

I like tattoos on people I can't really judge them if I don't like them but if they look nice and mean something to the person with them, I like them.

Likes: Age Play, Anal, Bondage, Cum, Corporal Punishment, Child-Like Punishments, Role Play, Line Writing, Corner Time, Humiliation, Degredation, Spanking, Messy, Pee, Light Scat, Slight Public, Embarrassing.

Dislikes: Foot Torture, CBT, Drinking Pee, Heavy Scat

Limits: Crossdressing, Femdom, Illegal, Very Dangerous, Friends, Permenant, High Risk of Being Caught, Full Public.
DirtyDarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #5
daremetodoit
Account Banned

I have to agree with Passion they have to have a meaning , to tell a story or express something in your life , I've known people that have gotten tattoos just to get one with no thought behind the meaning or placement of it and most of the time they look dumb then.. And yes I do have one and it does have meaning behind it

Kik me @ J.kev

Last edited by daremetodoit; 06-03-2013 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Misspelled
daremetodoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #6
joht2891
getDare Sweetheart

I do like tattoos on girls. And I agree as well that a tattoo must have a meaning; tattoos made according to the fashion of the moment are easily regretted after a couple of years. I must also state that I prefer 'big' tattoos on guys rather than on girls; but there are some one-off girls that would have their body full of tattoos and still be sexy!

LIKES: Light Bondage, Bodywriting, Orgasm Control, Tease & Denial, Dirty Talking, Being Controlled, Slave Positions

LIMITS: Family, Pain, Public, Webcam, Pee/Poo, Diapers, Anal
joht2891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:16 PM   #7
jak.knoff

I think a tattoo must have a meaning preferably has a story behind what it means to the wearer

Dislikes, public nudity, stress position bondage, cloths pins on nipples or other parts of the body.

Limits

No family, or illegal, poo, piss
jak.knoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 05:28 PM   #8
Anasub

I think that tattoos on men is a huge turn-on, as long as the tattoos aren't obnoxious or stupid. I think that tattoos on women can go either way. I have a tattoo that means a lot to me, but that doesn't mean someone else will understand it's importance.
At this time I am not involved in BDSM, but I may still get on the site occasionally to check in with friends and read some posts. Please do not PM me with dares or requests for being your slave etc. I am not interested.
Anasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:48 AM   #9
fitsexyguy
Distinguished Member

I don't like them nor find them attractive at all, that's just my opinion. People can do what the want but I don't see it as being something that is appealing. For me tattoos really detract from the appearance of a cute girl.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #10
Embii
getDare Sweetheart

I love tattoos. Generally, if it's not something you'll regret, I think it's a good idea (i.e. has meaning or you know you'll always like it for some other reason). Not all tattoos are attractive, but if it's a unique, well done design then I like them (on boys and girls, though it depend on the person as to how much it suits them).
Yeah
, that.
Shh, it's a secret.

Embii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:19 AM   #11
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

I think tattooed men are yummy.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:01 AM   #12
nudeguy

as someone who has tattoos and will get more I say yes tats are hot on anyone!

maybe: minor public

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Public, Pee, Scat, Family/Friends, Cross-dressing, Slave, very public, Facebook related, blackmail
nudeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 08:03 AM   #13
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default honestly

I dont like tattoos on anyone I think their tacky and horrible .Why do people find the need to destroy what is already perfect .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #14
Prime

Pill

I think tattoos are sexy on girls, but mainly if they dress nice and proper. A cute colorful cardigan with tattoo sleeves poking out a little? Drives me wild. The tattoo though has to be quality and unique. Not something that looks like cost a case of beer and $20. It's a major turn off, in that case.

I have no tattoos myself.
Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #15
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

I figured I should answer since I asked the question.

For me, it really depends on the guy and the tattoo. I think some guys can pull tattoos off and others just can't. Also, as almost everyone has said, the tattoo needs to mean something to them. One of my biggest pet peeves are people who get cross tattoos but don't act in the least bit religious or anything. They just got the tattoo because it looked cool. And that goes for other things as well that people get solely because they "look sweet".

I personally have wanted tattoos of little black birds on the back of my shoulder for a very long time (there is a story behind it having to do with my grandma) and I recently turned 18 and am probably going to get it in the next year. I am normally someone who hates decisions or anything permanent so the fact that I am completely positive in my decision to get it shows me that it is not something I will regret.

Other than that tattoo, the only other one I want is my sister and I are getting small matching infinity signs when she turns 18. She is my best friend and favorite person in the world.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk