Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
ribecca

Smile punish my cunt hard

hello guys

i m new to get dare.
i have been not studying well and want to punish myself in a way my cunt hard
so that i remember to study well next time. i dont have any toys and generally use things around me. give me punishment guys. but nothing that can damage my cunt or pussy.
ribecca is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ribecca for this post:
Old 09-26-2011, 05:12 PM   #2
dmoney
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribecca View Post
hello guys

i m new to get dare.
i have been not studying well and want to punish myself in a way my cunt hard
so that i remember to study well next time. i dont have any toys and generally use things around me. give me punishment guys. but nothing that can damage my cunt or pussy.
Stuff your pussy with as many panties as you can fit in it. Take a wooden spoon and whack your cunt 25 times. Dry shave your pussy bald (no shaving cream or shower gel). Squirt toothpaste down your pussy crack.
dmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:47 AM   #3
ribecca

thanks dmony for the dare....i would do that tonight..
ribecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:23 AM   #4
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

take an object that is uncomfertably/painfully large and insert it into your pussy then duck tape your cunt shut for 24 hours. after 24 hours remove the object and lick it clean. now that your pussy has been streched its time to fill it with as many ice cubes as you can and then tape it shut again until they melt collect the liquid. finally once the ice cubes have melted remove the tape and place clothes pegs on your pussy as many as possible and one on your clit now drink the liquid and then spank the pegs off your cunt with a thin whippy twig.
post a detailed report here
shadowofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #5
spankgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowofchaos View Post
take an object that is uncomfertably/painfully large and insert it into your pussy then duck tape your cunt shut for 24 hours. after 24 hours remove the object and lick it clean. now that your pussy has been streched its time to fill it with as many ice cubes as you can and then tape it shut again until they melt collect the liquid. finally once the ice cubes have melted remove the tape and place clothes pegs on your pussy as many as possible and one on your clit now drink the liquid and then spank the pegs off your cunt with a thin whippy twig.
post a detailed report here
Can you suggest an object to use other than a cucumber, banana, or ice dildo?
spankgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:40 AM   #6
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

The problem is that it's not supposed to damage you. You have to find an object that is larger than you would normally use, but also not so large that it rips or tears anything (as that would be damage). I'm sure if you're not worried about your health, we could suggest something, but we don't know that it would even be big enough. Like for me, a regular dildo is larger than I would be comfortable with, but for you it might take an apple before you even feel it.

<3 Don't forget to be awesome.

internet married to G.J. as of 7:08:33 pm EST on May 31st 2011

Feel free to ask questions
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #7
DominantSapiens

Send a message via Yahoo to DominantSapiens
Default Chopsticks

1) use the chpsticks to drum up some excitement, by hitting the puffies, one stick each side, alternate sides

2) using two sticks together, experiment how much the clit can take. Some clits are more exposed than others.

3) add rubber bands to tie two sticks together and pinch an outer lips with it. Masturbate with both pffies pinched and spread this way
DominantSapiens is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt, lips, pussy, slave girl, torture