Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-10-2019, 03:20 PM   #1

Default Lost a bet?

Have you ever made a bet with someone and lost resulting in you having to do a dare or become there slave?

If so who? When? How? and What happened?

Likes- Denial, Edging, Hidden Public, Pics and Vids

Dislikes- Pain, Public, Humiliation

Limits- Family, Permanent, Pics With Face, Illegal, Dangerous, Social Suicide
0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 04:55 PM   #2
rrichmon

Yes I have lost a bet on a board game with a friend(male)
I had to go bare bottom over the knee for a 5 minute spanking (and since I am a spanko anyway I didnt have a problem with it.)
well I was spanked pretty hard for 5 minutes, my bottom was quite red. but I would be willing to make the same bet.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgie, minor cock control and minor anal play(ice, pens), private settings, role-playing

limits: scat, gross, same-sex. public, face cam/pics, eating, anything job threatening, anything dealing with family

PMDares

Fun puzzle
rrichmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 08:42 AM   #3
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

Yes, just last weekend actually. Lost a bet and had to bartender a neighbors party wearing only a bow tie. She invited 20 guests to the party.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:24 AM   #4
running_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourchoice View Post
Yes, just last weekend actually. Lost a bet and had to bartender a neighbors party wearing only a bow tie. She invited 20 guests to the party.
Did you get hard and how often and how long? How did the people react?
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 01:39 PM   #5
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Lost various bets over the years, including head shaving, naked exercise, being covered in chum (dead fish, guts, blood and bits. Horrible.), eating dog food and other gross things, pissed on, piss drinking, spanked, whipped, ball-kicked, shot with paintballs and bb's, loss of privilege and manual labour. Water canons and cold showers. Tazed several times. Tear gas and mace.

Being hung upside down. Pilloried. Dunked. Strapon fucking. Very poor deepthroating (terrible gag reflex, miserable time).

Cum eating. Self and others. Facial. Cum in eyes and ears.

Forced exercise. Sensory deprivation including...head in a carpeted box thing (true crime replica). all sorts of bondage and restriction. Being cuffed for X time period, etc.

Domestic service, massage, various forms of body worship. Breath control.

Forced dancing. Ghost writing and producing various work. Pointless jobs. Singing. Foot jobs, hand jobs.

I know there are other things, but that's all I can think of right now.

Oh, armpit licking, but I enjoyed that one. Locked in a coffin, and I like that one, too.

The trick to losing is to couch your bets, and be very careful about what kind of information you give out. It can and will be used against you in the court of life.

EDIT 1: Pushed off a boat. Pushed off a building. Prostate exam. Left in a hole.
EDIT 2: linewriting. Memorisation tasks.
EDIT 3: Denial, of course. Prolonged tease and stimulation.
EDIT 4: Had 'psychic' readings. Spent the night in graveyards and 'haunted' places, abandoned buildings.
EDIT 5: Rowing for a really long fucking time. That could come under forced exercise or labour, but I've annoyed myself thinking about it, so giving it a separate category. Bad beats never lose their sting, even if seemingly trivial.
EDIT 6: Bites. Clothes modelling and costume. Cross dressing. Sewing.
EDIT 7: Acting.

This post was way more of a mental exercised than I intended.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge

Last edited by StrawDog; 09-19-2019 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Strange memory
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 05:15 PM   #6
scguycola
Distinguished Member

I'm almost sure that over 80% of the users on here have at some point lost a bet that involved doing dares. I mean look at this website

but anyway, I'll mention a bet I did years ago with my girlfriend at the time

Now she was a DIE HARD NY Yankees fan (her crush on Derek Jeter probably enforced that) and sometimes I would cheer on the opposing team just to spite her.

One night, the New York Yankees were playing the Atlanta Braves so naturally I cheered for the Braves. (Coincidentally, I was a Braves fan when I was a kid so that kinda worked out). Now, if I remember correctly, the Braves were actually favored to win the game so I jokingly suggested we make a bet on the game. To my surprise, she was interested. I suggested that if I won, she'd have to wear her shortest skirt tomorrow without underwear. She agreed to that (once again to my surprise) but said that if she won, I must wear a pair of her panties instead of regular underwear for a day.

Well, I lost..

So the next day, I had to wear a pair of purple string bikini panties that were like two sizes too small. I was ALWAYS aware I was wearing them and I quickly figured out that I had to sit down very slowly. It was not fun

I obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget doing commands with "MUST DO" in them

Marvel’s personal cocksucking bitch
I love all cock in my ass

PM me FREEZE FRAME for a surprise

My PM Dares
likes/dislikes/limits
Permanent Rules
Cock size .5" when hard
scguycola is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to scguycola for this post:
Old 09-21-2019, 12:43 AM   #7
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by running_man View Post
Did you get hard and how often and how long? How did the people react?
Very hard, quite often...never did go fully soft the entire party. They enjoyed it most when I was rock hard, and often made off handed comments about it. 18 out of the 20 people there were female.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 01:16 PM   #8
Damaris

On multiple occasions, usually involving me betting my clothes. Lost mostly, do the other person did end up having to strip sometimes. Once naked, it usually turned into a dare situation, where I'd have to earn back my clothing by exposing myself. Not really hardcore stuff, just degrading and humiliating.
Damaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 01:26 PM   #9
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Lost a bet years ago.....had to walk home nude (thankfully only 4 houses dow but still)
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 05:22 PM   #10
StripSlut

This happened only a week ago actually.

I was flirting pretty hard with this guy, we were both drunk and stuff. Anyway I forget who started it but we started making bets on what people would order since we were sitting near the bar. It was small stuff like if it was a shot I'd have to kiss him and if it wasn't he'd buy us drinks. Anyway it was late into the night abd I was drunk enough to not care when he said if he could guess the exact drink that was ordered next I'd have to fuck him and if he got it wrong I got 50 dollars. It was a win win for me so I agreed. Then he guessed the next order, and then asked the bar keeper for that order. I didn't even think about it but he didguess it exactly.
So I ended up fucking him for the rest if the night
StripSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 01:15 AM   #11
lalolink

Have you ever made a bet with someone and lost resulting in you having to do a dare or become there slave?

If so who? When? How? and What happened?

I lost a bet with my cousin who later become my fuckbudy, It was about 11 years ago when I was 23. We were discussing about something that happened in a terror movie and she demonstrated that I was wrong, so as punishment she put a tampon in my ass. But since I like anal insertions I enjoyed it, but I also felt so embarrassed with her.
lalolink is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk