Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2022, 06:03 PM   #1
HornyTraveler

Rainbow Festival Dares

Hello everyone, next month im going to a day festival that goes for 8 hours by myself, so maybe yous can help spice it up a little. Their are food and merch stalls, porta pottys, a smokers area, a small outside bar with some chairs and tables, and a chill out area aswell as the main stage if that helps anyone to think of good dares. Only limits are that its nothing that causes me to get kicked out and dosent cause problems with people as we are all their to have fun, also make sure that they are actually doable. So far i might be buying a small butt plug before i go and am also going to try to be drinking my pee mixed in with my drinks throughout the day. Please get creative and i look forward to doing all your dares, thank you.

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:26 AM   #2
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

It guess without saying, but, you should go commando for the day and wear some trousers out shorts that highlight your bulge

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 12:31 AM   #3
HayleysBitches

Too add on this, get yourself hard in each of the locations you mentioned without getting any relief, this should keep you on edge for further dares you may do
HayleysBitches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 02:25 AM   #4
HornyTraveler

Will do, keep them coming!!

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 02:52 AM   #5
Nick297

Jerk off in the toilet and add your cum to your drink
Nick297 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty, festival, gross, piss, public