Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-22-2010, 05:45 AM   #1
Troyman
Account Banned

Default Bedwetting :(

I was wet, I was 14 and I had woke up wet. I had to hide it from my mum. I would be so embarrassed if she found out. There was a wet spot on my sheets but luckily my blankets were still dry. I took off my clothes and hid them in my wardrobe. I pulled my sheets over my bed and made my bed nicely. I had got dressed in my school uniform and my mum was coming down the stairs.
I said, "Hello" in a nervous voice.
She replied, "Hello how did you sleep?"
I replied, “fine and you".
"Good thanks", she replied
We ate breakfast together and I got ready for school. My mum then dropped me off at the train station and I went to school.

I had a good day at school and was walking home. I knocked on the door and my mum came to open the door. She said that we had to talk, I got nervous. She said that she knew about my accident today and didn't mind but she added that for my own good there would be something different about tonight. I didn't like that.

We had dinner and then watched some TV. Mum said bed time but I asked for one more add break (we don't have pay TV) she said ok. As it was time for bed I walked off to my room, on my bed I saw a dry night. I went to my mum and asked what it was for. She said it was for my own good. I put it on, my mum came in and asked if I had put it on, I said yes but she insisted on checking. She pulled down my pants and saw.
She said good boy. I got tucked in and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up wet. I was devastated. She came in and asked if I was dry. I said yes but again she insisted on checking, she felt and found it was wet. She again said she didn't mind but laid the rules down.

1. If found wet you will wear pull ups to bed for the next 7 nights
2. If lying about being wet you will wear pull ups all day weather at school or not.
3. After wetting a plastic sheet will be put on your bed for a month after the accident.

She had Wrote the list and put it on the back of my door. She had cleaned a shelf in my wardrobe for packets of pull ups and good nights.
I was very embarrassed especially because I was 14. We had breakfast and as yesterday she took me to the train station.

During school I had got an invitation to a sleepover party. My friends name was Robbie. He said there would be lots of girls going as well.
I said ok but was still nervous. I was hoping to be dry by then. It was in a month.

I got home and my mum had opened the door. I walked in and had a snack. It was the weekend. I watch some football and then went to bed.
I got a good night out of the cupboard and put it on under my pyjamas and again my mum asked if I had one on, before I could respond she had pulled my pyjamas down and said again good boy. I went to sleep.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:47 AM   #2
Troyman
Account Banned

Default Part 2

The next morning, it was a Saturday and I thought I was dry. My mum came in and asked and I said I was dry. She still checked and found a small wet spot to the side on the good night. She had said I had lied and told me to put a pull on. I got dressed with a pull up on. It was hot and I wanted to wear jeans. It was too hot so I wore shorts. I hoped no one could be able to see them.

My said she wanted me to grab some things from the shops. I said I would go to the shopping centre. She then told me to get some pull ups. I then said I would go to the local shops down the road but she insisted that I go to the shopping centre. It was a bad idea to go.

My mum had dropped me at the shopping centre. It was called the Galleria and everyone from my school shopped there. I hope that I didn't bump into anyone. I decided to get the pull ups first. I needed to go to the toilet and then saw someone I knew. I tried to avoid but they saw me... And the pull ups. It was Martin and he knew I didn't have a brother. He didn't like me either. He asked why I had diapers, he knew they were training pants but he was stirring me. We walked and talked and then he asked again. I started to pee.

He asked why I had stopped. I said I had a stomach ache. I went into the bathroom and he said he would wait outside. I went into a cubicle to see the leakage. There was a lot and I couldn't wear it again so I opened the packet and changed the pull ups. I put the dirty one in the bin and he then walked in.

He asked why it had been opened. He suddenly sacked me and saw my pull ups on. He laughed so much and I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to do. I just stood there. I walked out and he followed. He kept mocking me in a baby voice.

I walked into the supermarket to get the shampoo my mum wanted and he followed. He picked up a bib. He gave it to me but I ignored him. We were at the checkout and I paid for the shampoo. I went out of the shopping centre and o a train station home. Luckily he didn't follow.

I got home and my mum asked why the pull ups were open. I told her I had an accident. She said that at daytime I shouldn't be having accidents. She decided that I would have to do bedwetting exercises that would help. I have to hold in as long as possible and then go to the toilet. I wanted to go to the park but decided not to since I didn't want to be humiliated again. For the rest of the day I watched movies. I went to bed early feeling sleepy.

The morning came and I was dry. I was so happy. I only had another 6 days to go and I wouldn't have to wear them. For the rest of the day I did normal teenage things like go to the park and going on facebook. I was so happy.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:48 AM   #3
Troyman
Account Banned

Default Part 3

It was Monday morning and I was dry. My mum checked again and said I was dry and she was proud of me.
As I got to school everyone was staring at me. They knew. In my locker I found a pull up. They all burst out laughing, Even the year 7's were laughing at me. Year 7's laughing at a year 9. I was so humiliated. The whole day people mocked me, most of my friends didn't know which was good.

I got home, had dinner, did my homework and went to bed. For the past
6 days I had been dry and tonight was the night to get rid of my pull ups, I didn't have a drink for ages. I went to bed and woke up the next morning wet. The same thing happened a week later, I had been dry
6 nights both times and wet each time on the seventh. Next week was the party and I had to stay dry for the week.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:13 AM   #4
Rawk Hawk

Suspicious...... I suspect the mom.
Rawk Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #5
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Good story so far. I'm interested to see what happens.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Lets hope you can stay dry for that week or else?

Martin seems a terrible piece of work, great story,

Love the plot, very interesting

Please keep it up love rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:22 PM   #7
Kitten13

great story hope you writ more

Might do:Mild pain, bondage, cam, pictures,messy and diapers

Will do when pigs fly:Public, family,friends (who don't know about this site), illegal, permanent and lots of pain

ASK ME ANYTHING
Kitten13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:49 AM   #8
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

it is going to contiune??? plzzzz write more its sucha great story!
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:32 AM   #9
Troyman
Account Banned

Default Part 4

Sorry Guys I completely lost the file, I've been trying to find it for ages, turns out it was on my Portable Hard Drive, anyways...

It was the morning of the sleepover and it didn't matter that I woke up wet; I still had to wear pull ups to his party. I again had woke up wet and my mum came into check. She saw from my face I hadn't stayed dry. She asked me to get changed.

The whole day I was getting ready for the party. I was changing my clothes and hair styles all day.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:26 AM   #10
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

come on!! what happens at the party???
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:52 AM   #11
Troyman
Account Banned

Cool The Sleepover

It had finally arrived and I was greeted at the door by Rob. This was going to be heaps of fun I thought until I saw who was there. There were 10 girls and 4 boys which one of whom was Martin. This was my worst nightmare but only a reality. Martin saw me and laughed, he knew his night just got a whole lot better, lucky basterd.

I knew everyone here so that was good but that was also bad, well you know why. They were playing truth or dare. Not all of the girls played but Rob made a rule that the guys had to play. Rob also decided that there had to be an order and I got unlucky because Martin got to ask me questions.

Laura:So I have to dare you Robbie? Hmmm... I dare you to strip to you underwear.
Robbie: Haha ok, thats not too bad. Alex I dare you to do the same.
Alex: Why not and Racheal you too (:
Racheal: Its not like i have a choice, Iain you can... put you hand down Robbies Jocks as it is his party.
Iain: Ummmm.... common something easier...
Racheal: Ok might as well do the same as us and strip to your underwear.
Martin: Umm...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bedwetting, caught, diaper, drynite, embarrassed