Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
RowantheINSANE

Default It Runs In The Family

So, this came to mind a little while ago, so I decided to write it down. I will update every so often, and don't forget to tell me what you think!

Part One:Unexpected Master(s)

I stretched back in my chair, thoroughly tired. I had just put an ad out online, searching for a master.

I had always been turned on by the thought of someone, in a way, owning you. I couldn't wait to get a response, and do all the dirty tasks required. I imagined flashing, spanking, peeing, and masturbating for my master.

Deciding to wait until tomorrow to check the responses, I began getting ready for bed. I stripped naked, looking at myself in the mirror.

I had full, round b cups, and a small, light colored bush surrounding my feminine area. I stood at about five and a half feet, and I had shoulder length red hair. I wondered if my master would want a picture of me, looking just as I do now.

I slipped on a tight shirt and short shorts before climbing into bed. After the blankets concealed me, I slowly began to finger myself as I dozed off.

The next morning I was awakened by my brother.

"Caylie, Dad and Mom want you! " he said, smacking my butt as he left. I was shocked he would do such a thing.

I glanced at the clock. It was only seven fifteen! What could they want from me this early on spring break?

I went downstairs to see my parents and brother sitting in the couch. My father had his iPad, and seemed to be reading something. He looked up.

"Caylin, have a seat."

I sat down, across from my family.

"I see that you are searching for a master," he said. I was shocked. How did he know? "Well? " he asked. I couldn't lie. "Y-yes," I responded.

"I have good news," he said, "I know the prefect masters." I grew nervous. What could he mean?

"Lucky for you, this whole family would love to be your masters! "
I grew pale. This wasn't what I wanted at all!

He began reading off my likes and dislikes, and what I expected of a master. All I could do was nod. "And let's stretch those limits, okay? " he winked.

Now my mother began talking. "To begin, we'll give you your clothes for the day. She picked up a bag and handed me the shortest miniskirt I had ever seen, and a white, see through blouse that would be much too tight on me. I stood up nervously to go change.

My mother coughed and gestured towards the middle of the room, where I would be visible to everyone. "Oh, and no bra or panties."

My stomach lurched. I took off my shorts and panties, revealing my bush. They chuckled silently at the sight. I put on the skirt and quickly realized it didn't cover my entire butt, half of it was showing. It barely covered my pussy.

Next, I took off my shirt. My brother got hard from the view, and slowly began petting his boner.

I put on the shirt as soon as possible, but I realized not all the buttons would close. Only two right below my boobs would close, allowing hardly any coverage.

My family smiled with delight as I sat down again, trying to cover as much as possible.

My father patted his cock as he said
"Let's get started."

Dislikes: Poo, clothing control, anal

Limits: Family, friends, open public, pictures
RowantheINSANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 01:44 PM   #2
RowantheINSANE

Hello, getDare readers.

I have decided to let you comment some tasks/dares you would like Caylin to perform. I will choose around three to put in the next part, depending on how much I like them.

Don't forget to tell me how I am doing.

Thank you!

~ Rowan

Old 06-07-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
RowantheINSANE

Default Part Two

Part Two: Beginning the Slavery

I was scared that my father's gesture would come to mean something sexual, but I was relieved that it wasn't.

"Let's start with some basic rules," he said, "You will always refer to me as master, to your mother as "my queen" or mistress, and your brother wishes to be called "slut abuser" or master." he gave my brother a skeptical look. "You can only use the restroom when and where we allow. You can only wear clothes given to you each day. You must compete any task given to you or face a severe punishment. All hair below the neck is to be shaven off, and all showers will be taken or given in front of us. Cameras will be set up in your room, if you are lucky enough to be in there. You can only eat food picked out by us. Your body is owned by us," he finished. My whole body shivered. "Oh, and don't try to hide your body. We'll be seeing plenty of it soon.

I let go of my shirt, embarrassed, but still tried to keep my pussy as hidden as possible.

"Follow me." My mother stood up and gestured to all of us. I followed, giving up on hiding anything. She led us to the master bathroom, closing the door behind us. "Undress, Caylin." She said.

I stood, frozen, as she did something extremely surprising. She began putting on a sexy show as she removed her clothes. She gave a full view to everyone of her boobs and pussy, which were in pretty good condition. She was hairless from the neck down. She motioned at me to follow her lead. Skipping the show, I took off my clothes.

"Show everyone! " I removed my hands and let them take in the view as she turned on the shower. I followed her in behind the glass doors. She quickly began to shave me, much to my displeasure. When I was hairless, she poured soap all over me and began rubbing it in. I tried to ignore the fact that my mother was naked in front of me, that I was naked, and that my father and brother were watching. I closed my eyes, trying to shut it all out as she began rubbing my boobs, then moved to my pussy. She began sliding her fingers up and down my slit, and I got wet.

I yelped as she inserted a finger into my vagina, rubbing it up and down. Then she added another and rubbed all around, doing unspeakably amazing things until I hit orgasm. I moaned and yelped in pleasure.

Then, as my juices flowed down my legs, my mother looked at me expectantly. I started to wash her in the same way. I finished, then realized that I would have to finger her. And so I did, shyly inserting my fingers into my mother. She groaned with pleasure as she orgasmed. I stood awkwardly, looking at my hard father and brother.

When my mother finished, she stepped out and grabbed a towel, then put on her clothes. As I reached for one, my dad said, "No, you can air dry."

So I followed them downstairs, naked. I suddenly felt the urge to pee. "Uh, dad, I need to pee," I whispered.

He looked at me sternly. "Dad? I think you mean master." I was hit with the stupidity of my mistake. "Come here, Caylin." I walked over to where he was sitting. He told me to lay across his knee, so I obediently did as I was told. He began spanking me, hard. As he did, I let a spurt of pee come out, and it splattered on his pants. He beat my poor naked ass harder and harder before asking me to sit with my legs spread wide. I grew hot and embarrassed. He started smacking my cunt. I squealed in pain. "Say my body is yours, master! " he yelled, beating me harder. "My body is yours, master!" I yelped. He stopped, regaining his calm.

"Master, I need to use the restroom," I repeated. "Alright, slut. You can go in the front garden and take care of your business with your legs spread wide. Now go! " I nervously stood up, shaking. I opened the door and walked out into the grass. Sitting down, I spread my legs and let my pee go. A group of teens in their car honked at me, and a few people wolf whistled as they passed. As soon as I was done, I ran back to the door. It was locked!

"If you want in, you have to give them a show! Let them see your little whore body!" shouted my master. I turned around to see that he meant the teens from the car, they had come back. I walked into the grass again, rotating my hips in a wide circle. Wanting desperately to return inside, I began rubbing my slit as I walked nearer to them. With my wet finger, I began rubbing my nipples. I sat down, giving them a full view of my pussy as I rubbed it. After what seemed like an eternity, they shouted "Let us have some ass!" So I stood up and let each of them smack and grab my butt. My father opened the door, and I rushed back inside, flushed.

As I walked in, I saw that my mother was making lunch. I went to get some, but my father interfered and poured me some Cheerios instead. "Now, Jake, cum into her cereal. And Caylin, put on a show for him. I began a repeat of what I did outside. I was disgusted my how fast he got hard and cummed on my lunch. Nearly gagging, I took it and sat down.

I started with a spoonful without cum, but found he spewed almost everywhere. I braced myself as I took a bite of cum. It was gooey and salty, but I wanted to puke my guts out. I continued eating as fast as I could to get it over with.

When I was finished, my dad seemed content. "You have the rest of the day off," he said, "go to your room and find your new presents. Masturbate for the next three hours using them. When videos begin to play on your TV, mimic the girl in every one, using your gifts. When it shuts off, I will come get you. Don't forget about the cameras! "

I hardly considered this the day off, but I went up to my room, wondering what was in store for me.

Old 06-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #4
RowantheINSANE

So what do you think? I would like to thank **Mandi** for the spanking suggestion.

I am still accepting tasks for Caylin to preform, so my inbox is always open!

~Rowan

Old 06-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #5
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Thank you for the shout out (:

Good section!

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 02:19 AM   #6
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default @pymani

I suppose that it's a good thing that the first story I read on this site is as well written and epic as this. This story is great. Keep up the good work.
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #7
dickface

fantastic story, but i want to read more!!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #8
RowantheINSANE

Part Three: Sexy Shows

I walked into my room and saw a bag on my bed. Sitting down, I opened it, worried what I would find. I reached in and pulled out a purple vibrator, then decided just to dump the bag. There were two large pink dildos, another vibrator, and a small tube. It was arousal gel. A note was beneath everything, and it read "Sit on the x on your bed. Every twenty minutes, apply it to your clit. Every time you come, have all three of your holes filled, scream for your master, or reveal a fantasy, I will allow one more of my friends into the live stream. You must do each at least once, and we better be at thirty viewers by the time you are done."

I saw the duct tape x on my bed. I sat on it and applied the gel, and was almost immediately aroused and wet. I set a timer for every twenty minutes. I decided to start with the vibrator. Turning it on high, I held it on my clit and began rubbing it. Once my juices were flowing really well, I coated the vibrator and worked it up into myself and left it there as I began to tease my nipples. I couldn't hold it in any longer, and I came with moans of pleasure. I decided to take care of two at once, and I screamed "Oh master! MASTER! Ooh, oh, mistress, mmm, OH! MASTER! Ooh, oh, baby." Two down, twenty eight to go. I decided to go in order, so I began to push the vibrator up my anus on low. I pushed the other vibrator up my pussy. I started to put the dildo in my mouth, but it became uncomfortable and choking, so I decided to put it up my pussy instead.

I slowly began to insert it. I had never had something of this size up there before, so it hurt but felt amazing at the same time. I stuck the vibrator in my mouth and held all three in when the first alarm went off. I took the gel and applied it. Instantly I become wet and horny, so I begin to tell a fantasy.

"I am laying in a dark, cold room when a tall, sexy woman walks in. She tells me to stand, so I do. She takes a knife and cuts off my clothes until I am naked, then ties me up with my legs spread, whipping my ass as she does so. Then she leaves and a man walks in, and he begins to fuck me, hard. Then a bell rings and he leaves, replaced with a man who forces me to blow him. After the bell a woman walks in and makes me eat her out." I realize that I am dripping wet, and I begin to finger fuck myself. "Then, the first woman returns, and puts a collar on me as she begins to eat me out. Then she whips me again, then fingers me, and back and-" I begin to come. It feels amazing, but I have to continue the story. "Then, she takes me outside and sells me to a man who fucks me for hours, then he draws on my body and disposes of me downtown, where I am raped over and over again..." I finally finish, soaking wet.

I keep this cycle up for two and a half hours before my brother walks in, penis hard and sticking out of his pants. "Blow," he commands. "Now!" He shoves his dick into my mouth and down my throat. I began to give the blow job. He pulled it in and out forcefully, nearly choking me. He began to cum, filling my mouth until I gagged and spit it out. He grew enraged and began smacking my ass. Then, he twisted my nipples and smacked them, before walking out, furious.

My father, or, master, walked in and caressed my breasts. "There's been a change of plans. You performed so well, I offered a live show! It is your choice: let each man own you for twenty minutes in front of us, never crossing certain limits set by me, or wearing your slave clothes to Applebee's and blowing us all under the table and masturbating for each of us in the men's room."

Your choice! Should Caylin:

a.) Let ten men each own her for twenty minutes, in front of others and following limits (unknown) set by her father?

Or

b.) Go to Applebee's in her slave clothes, blowing every man under the table and masturbating for each in the men's room?

Old 06-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #9
DethFreak

I guess I will vote for applebees
Old 06-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #10
Gduser
Baby Member

Smile

I vote for Applebee's!
Gduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:52 AM   #11
anythin4u

I vote for applebees too! Good story so far. I would love to see more of it.

Friends with Missygirl and Slutti and Whore-mnm in real life.

PM me TRUTH and I will answer any question you ask me

19/F/Attracted to all genders/Sub
anythin4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:32 PM   #12
bluecloud

I vote for both!

Maybe: Pee, SMALL insertions, SUPER Light ice (pussy), naked, dice dares,
mild pain.

NO: Family, public, illegal, huge insertions, permanent, toothpaste
I can't cum, I've tried, but I just cant...

will not do pics or videos
bluecloud is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk